Were Adam And Eve Married? Was Adam A Zoophile?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
23. And man said, "This time, it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called ishah (woman) because this one was taken from ish (man)."
- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

This time: This teaches us that Adam came to all the animals and the beasts [in search of a mate], but he was not satisfied until he found Eve. — [from Yev. 63a]

Genesis - Chapter 2 Parshah Bereishit - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

No, and yes. No where in Bereishit is there mention of a marriage between Adam and Eve.

I'm incapable of discussing Adam and Eve from a Biblical perspective.

However, I have previously expressed my interpretation of Adam and Eve as they relate to the moment when absolute nothingness became absolute everything.

Please don't ask me to repeat it though. I'm busy :beer:.

23. And man said, "This time, it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one shall be called ishah (woman) because this one was taken from ish (man)."
- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

This time: This teaches us that Adam came to all the animals and the beasts [in search of a mate], but he was not satisfied until he found Eve. — [from Yev. 63a]

No, and yes. No where in Bereishit is there mention of a marriage between Adam and Eve.

No, unless that is where your mind is, he just seen that none of the animals were like him,
also, Adam did not find Eve, God made her from Adam rib. The commentator makes it sound like Adam was strolling around and voila, there was Eve.

What a lie. You really need to buy a bible and start at Genesis 1:1, Delta! You have alot to learn! Adam didn't commit beastiality. God created Adam and then Eve. For Adam. Her name was Eve. God gave them to each other. God put them together. Interesting that today? We still do it that way!

It is written:

Mark 10 9 Therefore what God has joined together let no one separate.

Context
Jesus' Teaching about Divorce
8AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9"What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate

What a lie. You really need to buy a bible and start at Genesis 1:1, Delta! You have alot to learn! Adam didn't commit beastiality. God created Adam and then Eve. For Adam. Her name was Eve. God gave them to each other. Interesting that today? We still do it that way!
Nothing like getting Religion from a best-seller list. :thup:

You
Google,
Adam beastiality

Consensus is he was.

Google is wrong. Read the bible, Delta!

If I hadn't, why would I post excerpts from one?

No where in the book of Genesis or any place else does it say that Adam searched for a mate among animals - that is a lie - he didn't find Eve - God created Eve - Eve was not lost out there in the garden - you've mixed up someone's "messed up version of a commentary" with the Book of Genesis and it is not working for you, Delta. Knock it off. You do not want to provoke God to Anger. Very bad idea. Do not provoke the LORD to anger.

- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

This is a direct reference to Adam's relationship with his "wife," Eve.

Genesis 2:25, "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."

- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

Genesis 2:24, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Genesis 2:25, "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."

A reference isn't a ceremony.

- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

No ceremony is necessary. Ceremonies are created by men for men (mankind). Traditions are societal habits but not necessarily God-condoned.

You
Google,
Adam beastiality

Consensus is he was.

Google is wrong. Read the bible, Delta!

If I hadn't, why would I post excerpts from one?

No where in the book of Genesis or any place else does it say that Adam searched for a mate among animals - that is a lie - he didn't find Eve - God created Eve - Eve was not lost out there in the garden - you've mixed up someone's "messed up version of a commentary" with the Book of Genesis and it is not working for you, Delta. Knock it off. You do not want to provoke God to Anger. Very bad idea. Do not provoke the LORD to anger.

BZZZZ! Try again.

20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found.

Genesis 2 NIV,
Genesis 2 - Thus the heavens and the earth were - Bible Gateway

- Bereishit 2 (Genesis)

No ceremony is necessary. Ceremonies are created by men for men (mankind). Traditions are societal habits but not necessarily God-condoned.

While I personally agree, I don't think religions do. Pretty sure they expect to yay or nay marriages in their name. As does civil law.

Forum List

Back