Were did the post go about kids in cages, must be ok now sense it was Obama!

MrShangles

Gold Member
May 27, 2015
I was trying to see how many liberal apologies for accusing Trump when it was under Obama.
Liberals feel free to apologize now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care who did it...It is wrong no matter who was the president. can we agree?

Hmmmm......never heard a peep from liberals while barry was doing it.

Could it possibly be that the media didnt report it,which we know they didnt,or that you knew and didnt want to impinge on barry's presidency?

Last edited:
I don't care who did it...It is wrong no matter who was the president. can we agree?

Hmmmm......never heared a peep from liberals while barry was doing it.

Could it possibly be that the media didnt report it,which we know they didnt,or that you knew and didnt want to impinge on barry's presidency?

I attacked the living hell out of barry's first term. I was wrong about a lot of it but I wasn't quit.

Hmmmm......never heared a peep from liberals while barry was doing it.

I attacked the living hell out of barry's first term. I was wrong about a lot of it but I wasn't quit.

So wait....you attacked the living hell out of barry's first term but you were wrong about it?
And then you quit?

We can write an entire encyclopedia set devoted to what was hidden from the American people while Obama was in office.....

I was trying to see how many liberal apologies for accusing Trump when it was under Obama.

Which picture and who put it out??

That’s a lie. But trumpkins aren’t interested in the truth.

Now go back and re-write the title of your o/p in English.

We can write an entire encyclopedia set devoted to what was hidden from the American people while Obama was in office.....

I can do the same for all the wrongs you choose to ignore about Trump.

Is it wrong to try and take your kids out of lands infested with killers. At least their kids will have a fighting chance here,

or is Trump going to send the kids back as well. We can go across the world and play in the ME, but can't help out Latin American, give me a break.

Then, why not admit that you tried to start a bash Trump thread on this very subject, then when called out on your dishonesty, you went quiet instead of doing the right thing?

The invasion at the border that we are seeing is overwhelming our resources, that's why a wall would be more humane.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Then, why not admit that you tried to start a bash Trump thread on this very subject, then when called out on your dishonesty, you went quiet instead of doing the right thing?

The invasion at the border that we are seeing is overwhelming our resources, that's why a wall would be more humane.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Meanwhile the farmers are crying for help.

Is it wrong to try and take your kids out of lands infested with killers. At least their kids will have a fighting chance here,

or is Trump going to send the kids back as well. We can go across the world and play in the ME, but can't help out Latin American, give me a break.

How many are you willing to take in and raise? Food, shelter, medical, no government assistance all on you, because you say we shouldn’t send them back.
So how many will YOU raise?
This is where we hear crickets from liberals!

Forum List

Back