We're not at war with radical Islam

We weren't at war with 'some Germans who're Nazis' we were at war with Germany and all Germans.

We weren't at war with 'some Japanese loyal to their Emperor' we were atw ar with all of Japan.

We aren't at war with 'some Muslims who're terrorist or violent,' but ALL of Islam.

Wrong. We were at war with the German and Japanese military complex. We were not at war with civilians. The only reason we killed them was to demoralize their gov't and stop the war. We had no choice. Japan wasn't going to stop. We saved millions of lives bombing Japan. It was a horrible decision to have to make, but someone had to make it.

Same applies to Germany. We bombed the cities to demoralize Hitler. We were not at war with innocent German civilians.

You're a moron.

We weren't at war with civilians in WWII? Wow, are you stupid. Reread the history books. You missed a buncha stuff.

We weren't at war with 'some Germans who're Nazis' we were at war with Germany and all Germans.

We weren't at war with 'some Japanese loyal to their Emperor' we were atw ar with all of Japan.

We aren't at war with 'some Muslims who're terrorist or violent,' but ALL of Islam.

Wrong. We were at war with the German and Japanese military complex. We were not at war with civilians. The only reason we killed them was to demoralize their gov't and stop the war. We had no choice. Japan wasn't going to stop. We saved millions of lives bombing Japan. It was a horrible decision to have to make, but someone had to make it.

Same applies to Germany. We bombed the cities to demoralize Hitler. We were not at war with innocent German civilians.

You're a moron.
So why not bomb ISIS-held territory the same way, rather than force our military to go by ridiculous ROEs that have 3/4 of our planes return without dropping a bomb (and giving the terrorists and their supporters 45 minutes warning in the limited number of cases where our planes DO drop them)???

The Gov picks and choses which Muslims they like , we like them as our mercenaries and when they work for us.

You're a moron.

We weren't at war with civilians in WWII? Wow, are you stupid. Reread the history books. You missed a buncha stuff.
The people of Dresden would probably agree with you.

Until we learn that Islam is a cult determined to wipe out all who do not agree with it, we will lose.

The only way any non-Muslim nation can protect itself from the possibility of domestic terrorism is to remove Muslims from its borders.

So, what about American born Muslims?

Simple, make every single one of them when they reach 18 years of age take an Oath of Allegiance to the US Constitution.

If they preach jihad, leave the country to participate in jihad, or commit any act that might lead to terrorism - revoke their citizenship. Give them their choice of which Muslim country they want to live in and send them there.

You're a moron.

You are 100% correct. There was a "list" of Japanese cities to be nuked. American bombed one, then another.... right down the list.
Amazing how fast the Japs surrendered. I am in total favor of this tactic. Saved millions of American lives.
But conservatives and Jews say Muslims don't care about mutual assured destruction. That's why they don't want Iran to have a nuke. I didn't believe it but these people sure seem willing to die. To take 1 for the team.

You're a moron.

You are 100% correct. There was a "list" of Japanese cities to be nuked. American bombed one, then another.... right down the list.
Amazing how fast the Japs surrendered. I am in total favor of this tactic. Saved millions of American lives.

So you want to use a Nuclear Bomb on Muslim countries and communities, and you wrote that I am a dipshit!

NUKE THE BASTARDS MY BRAVE NEO-CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!

( You're a FUCKING RETARDED ASS CHIMP! )
I say we just nuke individual terrorists, but if there is collateral damage, then so be it.

Strategic bombing during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During World War II, it was believed by many military strategists of air power that major victories could be won by attacking industrial and political infrastructure, rather than purely military targets.[15] Strategic bombing often involved bombing areas inhabited by civilians and sometimes bombing campaigns were deliberately designed to target civilian populations in order to terrorize, disorganize, and disrupt their usual activities.

We were not AT WAR with civilians. It was a military strategy designed to disrupt and terrorize the nations activities. When your nation is a huge clusterfuck your military typically isn't as effective. We were AT WAR with Germany and Japan military. Part of our military strategy AGAINST THE GERMAN MILITARY was to bomb population centers. But we never declared war on civilians. So Obama declared war on civilians right? Because his drones are killing more civilians than ISIS fighters.

I can declare war on you and then kill your dog. Doesn't mean I was at war with your dog or declared war on your dog, it was a strategy to get into your head.

I stand by what I said earlier. You're a moron.

Last edited:

So you plan on putting all Muslims in concentration camps until you can exterminate them regardless of what they've done are you?

Forum List

Back