“We’re not coming for your hunting rifles”.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
NRA_Meme1.jpg

My hunting rifle spits out 180 grain softpoints that are still traveling at 1713 fps at 600 yards. Even at that distance, that 180 grain bullet has 1075 foot pounds of energy, which is over twice the energy of a 9mm.

So if anyone's thinking coming for my hunting rifle, be sure to wear at least level IV body armor

My hunting rifle spits out 180 grain softpoints that are still traveling at 1713 fps at 600 yards. Even at that distance, that 180 grain bullet has 1075 foot pounds of energy, which is over twice the energy of a 9mm.

So if anyone's thinking coming for my hunting rifle, be sure to wear at least level IV body armor
Like they’ve cleaned up illegal drugs so well.

Biden Administration Withholding Funds from Schools with hunting courses.

But hunting and shooting courses increase a person's responsibility and discipline reducing the likelihood of a hunting accident or crime. Thanks to Biden, we will now start to see an increase in crimes and of course then Joe will blame the guns and want to ban them.

The schools are so busy teaching children to be faggots, they're neglecting to teach them real world skills. Every father should be teaching his sons and daughters how to shoot and skin, be it with bows or guns.

The schools are so busy teaching children to be faggots, they're neglecting to teach them real world skills. Every father should be teaching his sons and daughters how to shoot and skin, be it with bows or guns.

A few years ago, I remember hearing of kids being arrested for playing cops and robbers in their own yard.

Turns out that their yard was within 500 feet or whatever of the local school and it was a crime to have a toy gun within those limits.

Forum List

Back