“We’re not coming for your hunting rifles”.

Remember Arabs & Islamists like em ( White Women ) like that too

The males will also bring a good price, because human lawn jockeys will be trendy among the more affluent.

1690930917828.jpeg

The schools are so busy teaching children to be faggots, they're neglecting to teach them real world skills. Every father should be teaching his sons and daughters how to shoot and skin, be it with bows or guns.
Unless you have to don't make it more of a job than a fun skill.

If I never pull another soggy-ass coon out of the ice-cold Shenandoah or James River it will be a blessing. Not to mention skinning/fleshing them out.

Welcome to my world as a kid.

He's sorta "cheating" with the winch (lucky) but you developed awesome hand/upper arm strength pulling them by hand. ;)

Unless you have to don't make it more of a job than a fun skill.

If I never pull another soggy-ass coon out of the ice-cold Shenandoah or James River it will be a blessing. Not to mention skinning/fleshing them out.

Welcome to my world as a kid.

He's sorta "cheating" with the winch (lucky) but you developed awesome hand/upper arm strength pulling them by hand. ;)

Cleaning a hog is worse. How could anything that nasty possibly taste so yummy?

Nah, you usually had 20+ people working them up not counting the women making lard and kids old enough to hold a leg and such.

I did my fair share of that. Now most farmers just hire in a processing trailer.

To tell the truth, I only did that one time. My Great Uncle down in Arkansas butchered a hog every year, just him and my Great Aunt. I helped him once in 1977, and it was a chore. After we got a big cast iron kettle full of water on a fire, he went and popped the hog right in the forehead with an old Winchester single-shot .22 riffle. After he dragged it up to the kettle with his vintage IH Farmall tractor, he gutted the hog and we put burlap sacks on it, to pour the scalding water on the skin. I'll never forget that smell.

I'll tell you what, my Great Aunt made the best breakfast sausage I've ever had. I've been trying to replicate it out of plain ground pork sausage, and haven't even come close yet. My Great Uncle also smoked the hams in an old wooded smokehouse. That was some good eatin' there.

To tell the truth, I only did that one time. My Great Uncle down in Arkansas butchered a hog every year, just him and my Great Aunt. I helped him once in 1977, and it was a chore. After we got a big cast iron kettle full of water on a fire, he went and popped the hog right in the forehead with an old Winchester single-shot .22 riffle. After he dragged it up to the kettle with his vintage IH Farmall tractor, he gutted the hog and we put burlap sacks on it, to pour the scalding water on the skin. I'll never forget that smell.

I'll tell you what, my Great Aunt made the best breakfast sausage I've ever had. I've been trying to replicate it out of plain ground pork sausage, and haven't even come close yet. My Great Uncle also smoked the hams in an old wooded smokehouse. That was some good eatin' there.
Yep, granddad had a smoke house for the bacon, picnics, maws and such.....He salt & pepper cured all the hams.

Their sausage was OK but the liver puddin and scrapple they made was the best.....Damn I haven't had good homemade puddin in years.

There is a place called Yoders about a hour away from me that has some decent canned puddin'.....In fact all their stuff is pretty good.

2234437094_89165d1081.jpg

The best (IMHO) Country Ham in Virginia can be found here:

But hunting and shooting courses increase a person's responsibility and discipline reducing the likelihood of a hunting accident or crime. Thanks to Biden, we will now start to see an increase in crimes and of course then Joe will blame the guns and want to ban them.
All three of my kids, who range in age from 31 to 38 all took hunting courses as well as firearms safety training in school in Southeast AL. This is a stupid idea.

Meanwhile:
Biden Administration Withholding Funds from Schools with hunting courses.

Yep. It’s all about disarming law abiding citizens to pursue their tyrannical dreams.

The federal government has no business meddling in education since the Constitution states specifically that what powers not specifically granted to the Federal government are left to the states.

Then again I don't see why a public school has classes on hunting.

A few years ago, I remember hearing of kids being arrested for playing cops and robbers in their own yard.

Turns out that their yard was within 500 feet or whatever of the local school and it was a crime to have a toy gun within those limits.
The nerve of the pig bastard that did it.

The federal government has no business meddling in education since the Constitution states specifically that what powers not specifically granted to the Federal government are left to the states.

Then again I don't see why a public school has classes on hunting.
A public School in Alaska or Idaho or Wyoming or Arkansas ... where such skills may be needed ?

So a Kid in Foster care with 2 Lesbian indoors types or a Black kid with Elderly Grandparents raising him are outta luck then ?
Yeah there are a lot of those in Idaho and Alaska right?

Let their parents hire someone to teach them how to hunt. Why the fuck should taxpayers have to ?

Meanwhile:
Biden Administration Withholding Funds from Schools with hunting courses.

Yep. It’s all about disarming law abiding citizens to pursue their tyrannical dreams.

AP22245047074228-768x512.jpg

Citizens must be disarmed to guarantee the 1,000 year democrat Reich!

Forum List

Back