🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We're number 2 !!! We're number 2 !!!....

Broncos top power rankings at Bleacher Report. That's cool. I don't mind that the Seattle Seahawks will be the underdog this season !!

Funny that they think the Broncos with Manning will make it to the superbowl even though he has a LONNGGGGGGGGGG history of choking in big games as recently as last year in overtime throwing that costly interception that sealed their fate.:D They are thinking of the wrong Manning.:D The other one doesnt choke in the big game.lol.

Broncos top power rankings at Bleacher Report. That's cool. I don't mind that the Seattle Seahawks will be the underdog this season !!

Funny that they think the Broncos with Manning will make it to the superbowl even though he has a LONNGGGGGGGGGG history of choking in big games as recently as last year in overtime throwing that costly interception that sealed their fate.:D They are thinking of the wrong Manning.:D The other one doesnt choke in the big game.lol.

The "other" Manning can't even make it to the big games anymore. :lol:

NFC Least Coast Football has grown weak.

Last edited:

He has won two more Superbowls than the entire Seattle franchise.

He has won two more Superbowls than the entire Seattle franchise.

And well deserved. Something the Giants fans can take comfort in when they miss the playoffs again this season.

Washington and Atlanta are the strength of the NFC East and South this season.

Last edited:

Yeah thanks to Shannahan,the Giants only team they will have to contend with is the cowboys.I have said this many times,I hope the cowboys never get rid of Romo cause as long as they have him,they will never make it to the superbowl:D He is like Elder Manning,panics in the big game.:D

The one Peyton did win in the big game against the bears it was hardly impressive.He was playing agains tired worn out dfense that was on the filed all day long because journeyman querterback rex grossmans true colors emerged and he was throwing a bunch of 3 and outs all day long. i would say he doesnt have a prayer of maming it back but the AFC is so weak he doesnt have much competition.

Last edited:

He just won the Super Bowl a year and a half ago. Geeze.

Coming from a fan of a team that has managed to get to a big game just once in 37 years. Yea....a year and a half is a LONG time without winning a SuperBowl

Eli Manning has more playoff victories than the SeaHawk franchise

Last edited:

Coming from a fan of a team that has managed to get to a big game just once in 40 years. Yea....a year and a half is a LONG time without winning a SuperBowl

Are we jealous? Of course. Winning the Super Bowl is a tremendous accomplishment. At times in the past the Seahawks have had brief splashes of exciting football but nothing to brag about. With the lucky addition and ascention of Russell Wilson to an already well balanced strong team plus the aquisition of Percy Harvin I believe we as well as the 9ers have emerged as the best teams in the NFL.

Will Seattle win a Super Bowl this season? Will San Francisco? Yes. The next 3-4 Super Bowl champions resides in the NFC West. The Broncos are a good team. They are not strong enough to beat either Seattle or SF. Will Eli Manning win a Super Bowl this season? No. The Giants won't even make the playoffs.

Coming from a fan of a team that has managed to get to a big game just once in 40 years. Yea....a year and a half is a LONG time without winning a SuperBowl

Are we jealous? Of course. Winning the Super Bowl is a tremendous accomplishment. At times in the past the Seahawks have had brief splashes of exciting football but nothing to brag about. With the lucky addition and ascention of Russell Wilson to an already well balanced strong team plus the aquisition of Percy Harvin I believe we as well as the 9ers have emerged as the best teams in the NFL.

Will Seattle win a Super Bowl this season? Will San Francisco? Yes. The next 3-4 Super Bowl champions resides in the NFC West. The Broncos are a good team. They are not strong enough to beat either Seattle or SF. Will Eli Manning win a Super Bowl this season? No. The Giants won't even make the playoffs.

I agree with everything said except The Giants not making the playoffs.Got to remember,like i said,the NFC EAST doesnt have any serious contenders in that division thanks to ShannaHAM.

Because of ShannaHAM,the redskins wont be a threat this year and the cowboys wont either under romo so i dont see them not winning the division at least which will be good enough to make the playoffs.

I agree with everything said except The Giants not making the playoffs.Got to remember,like i said,the NFC EAST doesnt have any serious contenders in that division thanks to ShannaHAM.

Because of ShannaHAM,the redskins wont be a threat this year and the cowboys wont either under romo so i dont see them not winning the division at least which will be good enough to make the playoffs.

I almost didn't say that about NY. Thing is whether Robbythree gees plays in the pocket or tries his luck running and risking his entire future ...truth is the kid can throw a beautiful ball. He has more talent than Eli and he has more weapons to throw to. Face it...Eli chokes. I've seen him do it many times...he is like Sanchez in that respect...not as bad but 3G is a winner to the last whistle whereas if things are not going well Eli seems to lose steam. Ya NY might sneak in as a wild card but they will be one and done with all the real talent in the NFC. The Ravens taking the last SB was only because Kaepernick was playing in his 10th game as a starter. This year it will be lights out with RG3, Matty Ice, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick in the NFC. The old names...Eli, Rodgers..etc..just don't have the youth and power invested in the teams supporting these new young studs at QB.

I almost didn't say that about NY. Thing is whether Robbythree gees plays in the pocket or tries his luck running and risking his entire future ...truth is the kid can throw a beautiful ball. He has more talent than Eli and he has more weapons to throw to. Face it...Eli chokes. I've seen him do it many times...he is like Sanchez in that respect...not as bad but 3G is a winner to the last whistle whereas if things are not going well Eli seems to lose steam. Ya NY might sneak in as a wild card but they will be one and done with all the real talent in the NFC. The Ravens taking the last SB was only because Kaepernick was playing in his 10th game as a starter. This year it will be lights out with RG3, Matty Ice, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick in the NFC. The old names...Eli, Rodgers..etc..just don't have the youth and power invested in the teams supporting these new young studs at QB.

Could be...

But what the NFL has shown in the last seven years is nobody fucking knows

It doesn't matter who looks the best headed into training camp or who has the best record at the end of the year. It all comes down to who has the heart and who is hot headed into the playoffs

Giants twice, Green Bay, Baltimore, Pittsburgh ......all had warts and struggled in the regular season. But come playoffs, they got it done

NFL is freaking hard to predict based on fantasy football stats

Could be...

But what the NFL has shown in the last seven years is nobody fucking knows

It doesn't matter who looks the best headed into training camp or who has the best record at the end of the year. It all comes down to who has the heart and who is hot headed into the playoffs

Giants twice, Green Bay, Baltimore, Pittsburgh ......all had warts and struggled in the regular season. But come playoffs, they got it done

NFL is freaking hard to predict based on fantasy football stats

Barf! HUGGY don do fantasy football..

Forum List

Back