Were waiting, Jeff....

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
When Obama won in 2008, there was barely 5 weeks before his DOJ indicted Bernie Madoff, who was above the law under W. That December 2008 indictment was more than a month before O was sworn in....

Here we are, almost in March, and what has the Jeff Sessions DOJ done?

NOTHING.

Not one molecule of swamp drainage.

Is AG Sessions "draining" the swamp, or plugging it up so nothing drains out.... except Trump?

Trump may very well have ruined his Presidency by picking Sessions to head Justice.

A great tribute to Sessions is his take on drug use. Marijuana users are evil....

When it came to swamping our high schools with taxpayer funded pills via W's senior drug socializing, Sessions was all for it, collecting huge checks from AARP and the pharma industry, not to mention Bill Frist and the hospital owners.

Gee, Mr. Sessions, when you, as a "conservative," voted to socialize senior drugs, did you realize you would be flooding US high schools with Lore Tab, Percoset, Oxycontin and the like?

A: Nope, I had no idea

Mr. Sessions, the libertarians were saying just that in real time in 2004.

A: Well, I don't listen to them, those evil potheads, what do they know?

Well, you voted for it, and it happened just the way the libertarians said it would. They understand markets and supply/demand. Do you?

A: That's not what they talk about at my church

When it came out that the W Administration deliberately lied to the Congress about the cost of socializing senior drugs, threatening the actuary who did the estimate to "shut up or else," did you feel deceived, a victim of fraud, an urgency to re-submit the bill and attempt to pass it with the correct cost estimate, or did you keep your checks from AARP, the Pharma industry, and the hospitals, and look the other way as the end result was US high schools flooded with taxpayer funded Oxycontin?

Jeff Sessions never complained, kept his checks, and will lie and deny that he in any way is responsible for flooding US high schools with taxpayer funded pills.... but he still really hates marijuana.

Mr. Trump, pull the plug on Jeff Sessions ASAP. You will be sold out and Pence will be President by October if you do not...

save, the admin is screwing up immigration law enforcement.

Let's see if it can get its act together.

When Obama won in 2008, there was barely 5 weeks before his DOJ indicted Bernie Madoff, who was above the law under W. That December 2008 indictment was more than a month before O was sworn in....

Here we are, almost in March, and what has the Jeff Sessions DOJ done?

NOTHING.

Not one molecule of swamp drainage.

Is AG Sessions "draining" the swamp, or plugging it up so nothing drains out.... except Trump?

Trump may very well have ruined his Presidency by picking Sessions to head Justice.

A great tribute to Sessions is his take on drug use. Marijuana users are evil....

When it came to swamping our high schools with taxpayer funded pills via W's senior drug socializing, Sessions was all for it, collecting huge checks from AARP and the pharma industry, not to mention Bill Frist and the hospital owners.

Gee, Mr. Sessions, when you, as a "conservative," voted to socialize senior drugs, did you realize you would be flooding US high schools with Lore Tab, Percoset, Oxycontin and the like?

A: Nope, I had no idea

Mr. Sessions, the libertarians were saying just that in real time in 2004.

A: Well, I don't listen to them, those evil potheads, what do they know?

Well, you voted for it, and it happened just the way the libertarians said it would. They understand markets and supply/demand. Do you?

A: That's not what they talk about at my church

When it came out that the W Administration deliberately lied to the Congress about the cost of socializing senior drugs, threatening the actuary who did the estimate to "shut up or else," did you feel deceived, a victim of fraud, an urgency to re-submit the bill and attempt to pass it with the correct cost estimate, or did you keep your checks from AARP, the Pharma industry, and the hospitals, and look the other way as the end result was US high schools flooded with taxpayer funded Oxycontin?

Jeff Sessions never complained, kept his checks, and will lie and deny that he in any way is responsible for flooding US high schools with taxpayer funded pills.... but he still really hates marijuana.

Mr. Trump, pull the plug on Jeff Sessions ASAP. You will be sold out and Pence will be President by October if you do not...

Find a comfy seat for the show, the first season of Reality America has just gotten underway, lots more of this to come.

• Banned
Yeah, that's "draining the swamp" ....not.

How about indicting some politically connected crooks?

We're waiting... and we will wait and wait and wait because Jeff Sessions won't...

Yeah, that's "draining the swamp" ....not.

How about indicting some politically connected crooks?

We're waiting... and we will wait and wait and wait because Jeff Sessions won't...

Goldman Sachs all up in that white house; same as it ever was.

We were told this Administration would "drain the swamp."

To me, that meant prosecuting some of the serial crooks in high places in DC.

So far, to date, nuttin....

Same as Jeff Sessions' excuses for voting to socialize senior drugs as a "conservative," flooding our high schools with addictive and dangerous pills in the process. We got nuttin. Jeff Sessions got big checks from AARP, pharma, and hospitals.

Jeff Sessions is a "member of the club." He ain't "draining" anything, since he is part of the swamp himself. Indeed, the fortunes of the United States from the time Jeff took his seat in the Senate 'til the time he left saw the US debt quadruple... and once again, we got nuttin....

Yeah but it took democrats three weeks to approve Sessions. It should be noted that Bill Clinton not only pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history up to that time, Marc Rich, in exchange for an alleged quid-pro-quo from his wife but Enron was active under the Clinton administration and the Bush administration A.G. put an end to the Enron criminal network.

What
We seem to be enforcing immigration laws too. Busy place that DOJ.

Actually they attempted to vomit up an unconstitutional law and they got bitch slapped.

Yes, the constitution guarantees free access to the nation by hostile aliens.

Say sploogy, care to point out just which article or amendment does this?

What did the courts do with this again? I forget. Rewriting ain't they. Even they know now.

Same as Jeff Sessions' excuses for voting to socialize senior drugs as a "conservative," flooding our high schools with addictive and dangerous pills in the process. We got nuttin. Jeff Sessions got big checks from AARP, pharma, and hospitals.

Jeff Sessions is a "member of the club." He ain't "draining" anything, since he is part of the swamp himself. Indeed, the fortunes of the United States from the time Jeff took his seat in the Senate 'til the time he left saw the US debt quadruple... and once again, we got nuttin....

The first problem you have is that you're lying.

Madoff was arrested on Dec. 11 2008, by the Bush DOJ, after a 13 month investigation by that same Bush DOJ.

You lied that it was Obama, so we come out of the gate with you having no credibility.

Secondly, you lie about Sessions. Sessions has NOT been in his position for 5 weeks, he was confirmed February 8, and sworn in February 10, a mere 18 days ago.

So let's recap, you're a fucking liar and a partisan scumbag.

Am I missing anything?

What did the courts do with this again? I forget. Rewriting ain't they. Even they know now.

The 9th circus clowns of appall shit all over the Constitution in order to engage in political grand standing.

First off moron, Trump doesn't write laws. An EO instructs the departments under Executive branch how to applies the laws passed by Congress. The President, not the state of Washington, is empowered by the Constitution to effect and conduct a foreign policy. The state of Washington does not have the authority to dictate the immigration policy of the United States, congress does and the Executive has the power to enforce these laws as he sees fit.

Remember, even Obama placed a moratorium on immigration from Iraq. The acts of the 9th are a mockery of the nation of laws. They will be reversed by the SCOTUS when the case eventually reaches the high court, which it will despite the rewrite of the EO.

What NEEDS to happen is for one or more impeachments to begin. Appeals justices need to be impeached and removed as a reminder to the rest that they actually are subject to the laws of this nation, and to our Constitution, which the 9th and the 4th both CLEARLY fail to grasp.

Madoff was arrested on Dec. 11 2008, by the Bush DOJ, after a 13 month investigation by that same Bush DOJ.

You lied that it was Obama, so we come out of the gate with you having no credibility.

Secondly, you lie about Sessions. Sessions has NOT been in his position for 5 weeks, he was confirmed February 8, and sworn in February 10, a mere 18 days ago.

Am I missing anything?

I knew the op didn't sound right on when madoff was prosecuted. Considering sessions has only been in for two weeks i don't see why he shouldn't have more time. It usually takes a while to build cases

I'm sure if Hillary is arrested they will be whining how he is still wrong

The 9th circus clowns of appall shit all over the Constitution in order to engage in political grand standing.

First off moron, Trump doesn't write laws. An EO instructs the departments under Executive branch how to applies the laws passed by Congress. The President, not the state of Washington, is empowered by the Constitution to effect and conduct a foreign policy. The state of Washington does not have the authority to dictate the immigration policy of the United States, congress does and the Executive has the power to enforce these laws as he sees fit.

Remember, even Obama placed a moratorium on immigration from Iraq. The acts of the 9th are a mockery of the nation of laws. They will be reversed by the SCOTUS when the case eventually reaches the high court, which it will despite the rewrite of the EO.

What NEEDS to happen is for one or more impeachments to begin. Appeals justices need to be impeached and removed as a reminder to the rest that they actually are subject to the laws of this nation, and to our Constitution, which the 9th and the 4th both CLEARLY fail to grasp.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, sic 'em tigger.

Hillary accepted about 300k for 15 minute mystery speeches to Wall Street bankers and hypocrite lefties pretend that democrats decry Wall Street wealth. Bill Clinton sat on the Dot-Com bubble and Enron and left Bush to deal with the criminal conspiracy when the whole thing went south. Democrats arranged for the biggest October surprise in history when Barney Frank lied to America about Fannie Mae. Most Americans, regardless of the criminal enterprise of the MSM non stop propaganda, understand that democrats ain't right.

Am I missing anything?

Yeah, you're a fucking liar and a partisan scumbag.

Forum List

Back