Were you truly concerned about justice in the Trump/Russia collusion case?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
Today, I am addressing the partisans who were expecting Mueller/Barr to find Trump guilty of obstruction or collusion, and who somehow were supposedly "surprised" by the fact Mueller/Barr found evidence of neither, who then go on to say "well I accept his judgment".

No. You don't.

Your sudden "surprise" can only be borne from (in this case) a preconceived expectation of guilt. You do not accept his judgement. You never will. You expected guilt where there was none.

Not only that, but you were demanding that Mueller release his findings directly to the public.

Stop.

It isn't Mueller's job to hold a convoluted presser to inform the public of his findings like Comey in regards to Hillary. He reported his findings to Barr. And because Barr is a Trump appointee, you somehow arrived at the conclusion that he couldn't be trusted to disseminate any of the key conclusions Mueller did make to the public. You are only interested in whatever political ammunition can be gained if the report were to be released in its entirety.

That is the absolute height of dishonesty. You were not interested in justice being carried out. You were only interested in the political destruction of an ideological opponent.

There was no "case."

And the investigation wasn't about "justice."

The thread premise clearly illustrates just how ignorant most Americans are about the Meuller investigation.

Today, I am addressing the partisans who were expecting Mueller/Barr to find Trump guilty of obstruction or collusion, and who somehow were supposedly "surprised" by the fact Mueller/Barr found evidence of neither, who then go on to say "well I accept his judgment".

No. You don't.

Your sudden "surprise" can only be borne from (in this case) a preconceived expectation of guilt. You do not accept his judgement. You never will. You expected guilt where there was none.

Not only that, but you were demanding that Mueller release his findings directly to the public.

Stop.

It isn't Mueller's job to hold a convoluted presser to inform the public of his findings like Comey in regards to Hillary. He reported his findings to Barr. And because Barr is a Trump appointee, you somehow arrived at the conclusion that he couldn't be trusted to disseminate any of the key conclusions Mueller did make to the public. You are only interested in whatever political ammunition can be gained if the report were to be released in its entirety.

That is the absolute height of dishonesty. You were not interested in justice being carried out. You were only interested in the political destruction of an ideological opponent.
Yes I do accept Mueller's judgement...soon as I find out what it is!
I never expected Mueller to 'go public'. It was always understood he would present his conclusions to CONGRESS. I do not recall Ken Starr presenting his evidence on everything from Whitewater to Rose law firm to Travelgate to Monica conclusions to Janet Reno for her assessment of his findings either. Nor have I ever expected an AG to 'deep six' the Special Investigators conclusions with some vague 'not proven/not exonerated' codswallop either. I'm not the one grabbing at straws here.

There was no "case."

And the investigation wasn't about "justice."

The thread premise clearly illustrates just how ignorant most Americans are about the Meuller investigation.

You're the last one to be talking about anyone's ignorance, Polly Want A Cracker

Forum List

Back