🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Bank hunger striker 'exiled' to Gaza

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

Ayman Sharawna, on hunger strike since July, signs deal with Israel, freeing him to exile in Gaza Strip for 10 years

A Palestinian prisoner on long-term hunger strike has inked a deal with Israel which will see him freed to exile in Gaza for 10 years, a prisoners' rights group has said. "Palestinian prisoner Ayman Sharawna, who has been on hunger strike since mid-July, has reached a deal with the Israeli side under which he will be released to Gaza and exiled there for 10 years," Qadura Fares, head of the Ramallah-based Prisoners' Club, told AFP news agency on Sunday. A spokeswoman for the Israel Prisons Service confirmed the deal, saying Sharawna would be released on Sunday. "He will be released in a few hours," she said. Sharawna is a 36-year-old prisoner who has been intermittently refusing food for more than seven months. He was arrested in 2002 and sentenced to 38 years behind bars, but released in October 2011 under terms of a prisoner swap deal. But he was rearrested three months later and charged with violating the terms of his release, although the evidence against him was kept secret...

201321482735880734_20.jpg

Photo Of Protests For Hunger Striker Ayman Sharawna and other hunger striker Palestinian prisoners.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/03/201331714543562335.html

Photo of Released Ayman Sharawna

554950_227360634075784_1293207670_n.jpg

Sherri

Last edited:

Ayman Sharawna, on hunger strike since July, signs deal with Israel, freeing him to exile in Gaza Strip for 10 years

A Palestinian prisoner on long-term hunger strike has inked a deal with Israel which will see him freed to exile in Gaza for 10 years, a prisoners' rights group has said. "Palestinian prisoner Ayman Sharawna, who has been on hunger strike since mid-July, has reached a deal with the Israeli side under which he will be released to Gaza and exiled there for 10 years," Qadura Fares, head of the Ramallah-based Prisoners' Club, told AFP news agency on Sunday. A spokeswoman for the Israel Prisons Service confirmed the deal, saying Sharawna would be released on Sunday. "He will be released in a few hours," she said. Sharawna is a 36-year-old prisoner who has been intermittently refusing food for more than seven months. He was arrested in 2002 and sentenced to 38 years behind bars, but released in October 2011 under terms of a prisoner swap deal. But he was rearrested three months later and charged with violating the terms of his release, although the evidence against him was kept secret...

Photo Of Protests For Hunger Striker Ayman Sharawna and other hunger striker Palestinian prisoners.

West Bank hunger striker 'exiled' to Gaza - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Sherri
Is it possible he agreed to the deal to isolate him from Hamas who would surely kill him for not dying an honorable death for Allah? Just my guess.

"Thankfully,after this long strike,I consider myself victorious. Occupation had comitted two crime,arresting me and deportation from my family and country,and now I have come backto my beloved Gaza,my long strike which didn't happen in history was to protect my released brothers in the West BANK and protect(keep)the blood of Gaza's martyrs especially Ahmad Jabari. the occupation will pay the price for these crimes and I will return to the West BANK and Jerusalem conquerors with the help of God(ALLAH),AND MAY allah REWARD U THE BEST."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Free-Samer-Issawi-Campaign/194111744067340?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherri
Is it possible he agreed to the deal to isolate him from Hamas who would surely kill him for not dying an honorable death for Allah? Just my guess.

Hossfly,

Your response makes no sense, whatsoever, he was released into Gaza, where Hamas is at!

I just looked at Photos of him with likely government Hamas officials inside Gaza, which I will post!

There are other hunger strike prisoners released into Gaza, like Hana Shalabi, they are national Heros!

Khader Adnan now is called Sheikh, I have noticed, he was released into the West Bank after the longest ever hunger strike in 2012. He fairly recently started a new hunger strike for prisoners inside The Intl Red Cross building and they closed the offices. Apparently, his loved and revered status among the people of Palestine prevented even the PA from having the authority to make him leave.

The hunger strike prisoners are National Heros, International Gandhis, loved and admired by people of conscience all over our world.

Such respect and admiration these brave and courageous men and women have earned by their acts of self sacrifice, only a handful in the History of mankind ever attain!

Sherri

Last edited:

Sherri

I think you are jealous of him!

Monday, only hours after his brother was deported to Gaza following an 8-month hunger strike, Israeli forces raided the home of 24-year-old Jihad Sharawna in Deir Samit, southwest of Hebron, and detained him, a Ma'an reporter said.

Amjad Najjar, head of the Hebron branch of the Palestinian Prisoners Society, denounced the arrest as an act of revenge to punish the Sharawna family. Israel exiled Ayman Sharawna, a father of nine, to the Gaza Strip on Sunday in a deal to end a hunger strike he began in July to demand his release,

Sharawna was driven into Gaza in an ambulance through the high-security Erez Crossing under cover of darkness. Ayman was admitted to the main hospital in Gaza City, where he received a hero's welcome -- dozens of supporters greeting him with green and white Hamas flags. And Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of the Hamas government, praised Sharawna as a "hero prisoner."

555138_227668977378283_1892558342_n.jpg

Photos of Ayman and his brother, who Israel arrested within hours of releasing Ayman Sharawna

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Free-Samer-Issawi-Campaign/194111744067340?fref=ts

Israel starts going after someone and they never stop harassing them and their families until they force them all to leave or kill them all, not just the one suspected, but his wife and children and descendants, unlawfully arresting these Palestinians and killing these Palestinians, that is what Zionism is, what we see right here, this is Zionism in action!

Sherri

Last edited:

AYMAN'S mother had to go to Jordan and fly to Egypt and enter Gaza through Rafah to see her son, Israel would not allow her to travel to Gaza through the West Bank! I BELIEVE the two men who hug Ayman are his brothers. ONE BROTHER is not there because Israel arrested him within hours after Ayman was released. I COULD not help but cry when his mother set the food she made for him in front of him. HE CANNOT EAT IT, HE takes a bite but a person cannot just start eating food again after over 200 days on a hunger strike!

Last edited:

AYMAN'S mother had to go to Jordan and fly to Egypt and enter Gaza through Rafah to see her son, Israel would not allow her to travel to Gaza through the West Bank! I BELIEVE the two men who hug Ayman are his brothers. ONE BROTHER is not there because Israel arrested him within hours after Ayman was released. I COULD not help but cry when his mother set the food she made for him in front of him. HE CANNOT EAT IT, HE takes a bite but a person cannot just start eating food again after over 200 days on a hunger strike!
Speaking of hungry strikers, how's ol' Samer getting along? 240+ days and still kicking. What a man!!!

West Bank hunger striker exiled to Gaza - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Photo of Released Ayman Sharawna

554950_227360634075784_1293207670_n.jpg

Sherri

The dude sold out......all he cared about was his own skinny ass and not the "cause". Self serving in the midst of a battle where many have died to help their people. To agree to the exile is the act of a coward.

THERE was supposed to be a hearing today in Ofer in Samer Issawi's case. His doctors reported that he was too sick to attend. I have not heard any news beyond that!

I have a wonderful idea----the careers of
the "noble" (sic) hunger strikers should
be carefully observed ---and any activity
on their part of by organizations with which
they are associated which engage in
activities causing a death for the "noble"
(sic) jihadist cause---should be published
with the names of those who supported
their release listed as MURDERERS
(&/or murderesses) so that future possible
employers or neighbors would know them
for what they are. SOMEONE want
to start a web-site?

AYMAN SHARAWNA is a National Palestinian Hero and a PALESTINIAN Gandhi. CERTAINLY HE HAS ACHIEVED A GREATNESS IN HIS LIFE ZIONISTS LIKE CONNERY CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT!

Speaking of hungry strikers, how's ol' Samer getting along? 240+ days and still kicking. What a man!!!

He missed his court date as he was attending the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest in Coney Island as a competitor.

Nevertheless, in his own words Sammi's explain's why he sits in the pokey, " I was sentenced to 30 years in prison on charges relating to my resistance to the occupation...After almost 10 years in prison, I was released in the Egypt-sponsored deal between Israel and Hamas to release the Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. However, on 7 July 2012, I was arrested again near Hizma, an area within the municipality of Jerusalem, on charges of violating the terms of my release (that I should not leave Jerusalem)."
We are fighting for all Palestinians | Samer Issawi | Comment is free | The Guardian

Like many who are incarcerated he wishes to be released from his prison regardless of the his violation of law or agreement. Just another common criminal looking to beat the system.

Forum List

Back