🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West Bank hunger striker 'exiled' to Gaza

AYMAN SHARAWNA is a National Palestinian Hero and a PALESTINIAN Gandhi. CERTAINLY HE HAS ACHIEVED A GREATNESS IN HIS LIFE ZIONISTS LIKE CONNERY CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT!

sherri, this is not about me, your boy who copped out leaving the others to fight the battle. A "yellow belly" to be sure.

AYMAN SHARAWNA is a National Palestinian Hero and a PALESTINIAN Gandhi. CERTAINLY HE HAS ACHIEVED A GREATNESS IN HIS LIFE ZIONISTS LIKE CONNERY CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT!

sherri, this is not about me, your boy who copped out leaving the others to fight the battle. A "yellow belly" to be sure.

Connery---he got what he wanted----the adulation of thousands of jihadista sluts..

Young whores will by tying bombs on their stinking asses in his honor---what
more could an isa-respecter want out of life---for his "eternal" soul other
then the glory of gutters filled with dead babies?

AS I said, Zionists like Connery can only dream of achieving the greatness of national heros like Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi. I actually think it is jealousy that keeps the Zionists posting here. I WISH I COULD ACHIEVE THE GREATNESS THEY HAVE! THEY represent the best of Humanity! HOW Blessed I am by God to know of these great men and their struggle for justice and freedom! SHERRI

Oh how sherri elevates her baby murdering heroes---
it is touching----slice off a baby's head and sherri will
lick the shit off your ass and call out
"HOW GREAT THOU ART..."

It would be a bit unusual for an american
christian to so elevate a terrorist pig---but
the fact is for ISA-RESPECTERS ----
mutilation murder is the highest form of
WORSHIP. It may be related to their
fascination with the deicide myth---they
FOCUS on the mutilation murders comitted
by the romans because it FASCINATES