West Virginia Supreme Ct writes law banning DUI on private property

Judges have to interpret the law, that's their job because little fact patterns come around that a legislature didn't write so the Courts have to interpret what the statute means. Then, they make a decision. That's how the LAW works. How is this not clear to actual voters?

They aren't interpreting law. They're creating it.

Fuck the pigs.
You pigs hate sensible law.

54816328.jpg

What the fuck you talking about you commie bastard

Charging someone with a dui on there own private fucking land?

Are they insane?

If I'm reading it correctly the law is saying it does not apply on private land.
Nope.

West Virginians can be charged with drunk driving on their own private land, even if they represent no danger to others. The state Supreme Court of Appeals laid down this new precedent last month, overturning previous interpretations of the state’s driving under the influence (DUI) law.

“We hold that an individual may lose his/her driver’s license if they are found driving a vehicle anywhere within the physical boundaries of West Virginia while under the influence of alcohol (and/or drugs), even if the vehicle is driven only upon private property not open to the general public,” Chief Justice Menis E. Ketchum II wrote for the court.​
Excellent decision.
Again says the commie twinkle toes pinko bastard
I approve of the court's ruling, and I recognize bear513 is projecting his desire to dress up in SS gear and get down with his fellow male lovers. :lol:

Explain why pussy?

On what constitutional grounds commie bastard?

Just because you live in a fucking 10x 10 card board box and the only thing you can play with is match box cars while smoking crack and using a motor mouth.

Dont mean people don't own hundreds of acres and D.U.I laws don't apply..

Ok tell us commie bastard why they should?

Because it's not fair you're a poor bastard?

What the fuck you talking about you commie bastard

Charging someone with a dui on there own private fucking land?

Are they insane?

If I'm reading it correctly the law is saying it does not apply on private land.
Nope.

West Virginians can be charged with drunk driving on their own private land, even if they represent no danger to others. The state Supreme Court of Appeals laid down this new precedent last month, overturning previous interpretations of the state’s driving under the influence (DUI) law.

“We hold that an individual may lose his/her driver’s license if they are found driving a vehicle anywhere within the physical boundaries of West Virginia while under the influence of alcohol (and/or drugs), even if the vehicle is driven only upon private property not open to the general public,” Chief Justice Menis E. Ketchum II wrote for the court.​
Excellent decision.
I approve of the court's ruling, and I recognize bear513 is projecting his desire to dress up in SS gear and get down with his fellow male lovers. :lol:

Come on Jake the fake tell us why?

He owns the fucking land.. Who is he hurting?

Did he run a stop sign on his own land and kill a trespasser?

You stupid broke ass commie pinko

Nope.

Excellent decision.
Explain why pussy?
On what constitutional grounds commie bastard? Just because you live in a fucking 10x 10 card board box and the only thing you can play with is match box cars while smoking crack and using a motor mouth. Dont mean people don't own hundreds of acres and D.U.I laws don't apply.. Ok tell us commie bastard why they should? Because it's not fair you're a poor bastard?
You are a poor unhappy homo, are you not? The court has decided, and it does not matter a fart what you think.

So know you stupid commie pinko you want us the American public to go on private land and hide behind dog houses and do road blocks and catch for D.U.I on some farmer driving a tractor on his own land you dumb mother fucker..

Nope.

Excellent decision.
Explain why pussy?
On what constitutional grounds commie bastard? Just because you live in a fucking 10x 10 card board box and the only thing you can play with is match box cars while smoking crack and using a motor mouth. Dont mean people don't own hundreds of acres and D.U.I laws don't apply.. Ok tell us commie bastard why they should? Because it's not fair you're a poor bastard?
You are a poor unhappy homo, are you not? The court has decided, and it does not matter a fart what you think.

It's a piss ass court faggot

Nope.

Excellent decision.
Explain why pussy?

Yes it does commie pinko..

Guess which side won the Supreme Court you god damn communist pinko Hillary lover faggot.

Stupid law...but I read once where a guy got a DUI for riding a horse while drunk, although I don't know if he was convicted of it, I mean you don't have a horse license, it's not a motor vehicle and the damn horse probably knew which way to go

Fuck the pigs.

Please show us the law they wrote. Every law has a number. Give us the actual law the judges wrote.

The entire problem is why do they care what you drive on private property..

I don't know all the driving laws of all 50 states but common sense sense no cops should care what I drive on land I own.. Again in South Carolina I can drive Semis with out a CDL on company property.. I can operate dump trucks and all the rest.. I can own 100 acres or so and drive my car 200 mph

I can buy a damn private lake and do what ever I like.

Why is public laws now going to private property.. ?

That's communism plain and simple..

So now I can't walk outside and take a piss my two nearest neighbours are both a quarter mile away..

Stupid law...but I read once where a guy got a DUI for riding a horse while drunk, although I don't know if he was convicted of it, I mean you don't have a horse license, it's not a motor vehicle and the damn horse probably knew which way to go

He was on public property..

This is private property.. Sassy..

Do you understand why I am so pissed?

So god dammit Jake the fake communist bastard

The cops going to arrest us all For open containers why we are on our lawn mowers mother fucker for cutting the grass?

Fuck you no wonder why you lost prick

Fuck the pigs.

Please show us the law they wrote. Every law has a number. Give us the actual law the judges wrote.

The entire problem is why do they care what you drive on private property..

I don't know all the driving laws of all 50 states but common sense sense no cops should care what I drive on land I own.. Again in South Carolina I can drive Semis with out a CDL on company property.. I can operate dump trucks and all the rest.. I can own 100 acres or so and drive my car 200 mph

I can buy a damn private lake and do what ever I like.

Why is public laws now going to private property.. ?

That's communism plain and simple..

So now I can't walk outside and take a piss my two nearest neighbours are both a quarter mile away..

Yes, that is why the law sucks. But it has nothing to do with my post.

I am not talking about whether the law is good or bad. I am challenging these idiots who claim the judges are writing laws.

And you wonder why you lost you commie bastard you lost because of us.. Now its are turn and we took our country back from you.. Go back to North Korea bitch. You're not welcome here.

Trump et al won because they reached to the white working class dems in the upper Midwest. He did not win because of the far and alt right, and now he will turn his back on you.

He has already decided to not prosecute the Clintons. He had to lose $25 million on his foundation settlement, and that will not stop further investigation by the feebs and the staties.

You SS doods are weaker now after the election than before. :lol:

He was on public property..

This is private property.. Sassy..

Do you understand why I am so pissed?

So know I can't go out to my dock in my own back yard drink beer and fish on a public lake? I can't get drunk as hell on my own dock?

I am mother fucking pissed about this one.

Forum List

Back