Westboro Baptist Church: Where's The Outrage?

The answer to both questions is the same. To find out what everyone thinks of the issue. I consider this a learning experience but I'm not gonna learn shit if I don't peak anyone's interest.

And like most fishermen will tell you...bait your hook for what you want to catch. You've already said you don't give a fuck several times. So I've learned more about an issue I feel is important and I've also found out that my original thoughts were true in your case.

I've never seen a grown man be so afraid to simply say what is on his mind.

Whatever. You'd have to work at it to look like a bigger ass on this thread.

mudwhistle said:
I don't give a shit what CG said because it wasn't directed at me. However you and Goldcatt did start shit with me. I figure you both need to stand on your own two feet rather then pulling an Obama and trying to blame someone else.

Now you really can fuck off, mud. I stand by my own words, I blame nobody else for my telling you that you're a fuckwit who has no clue what you're talking about and you're acting like a dumbass troll.

Get over it.

mudwhistle said:
I don't give a shit what CG said because it wasn't directed at me. However you and Goldcatt did start shit with me. I figure you both need to stand on your own two feet rather then pulling an Obama and trying to blame someone else.

Now you really can fuck off, mud. I stand by my own words, I blame nobody else for my telling you that you're a fuckwit who has no clue what you're talking about and you're acting like a dumbass troll.

Get over it.

Same to you bitch.

mudwhistle said:

Get over it.

Same to you bitch.

Keep it classy, Muddy.

The answer to both questions is the same. To find out what everyone thinks of the issue. I consider this a learning experience but I'm not gonna learn shit if I don't peak anyone's interest.

And like most fishermen will tell you...bait your hook for what you want to catch. You've already said you don't give a fuck several times. So I've learned more about an issue I feel is important and I've also found out that my original thoughts were true in your case.

I said exactly what I was thinking when I started this thread. Fuck you if you won't accept that.

Better yet...why don't you and Goldcatt both get a room and go fuck yourselves.

Hahaha....Goldcatt and geuxtohell both unwittingly admitted I was right without saying so and you're not even smart enough to recognize it when it happened.

Ah the old "unwitting admission" canard.

Nice to see it's still as lame as ever.

By the way, all of you motherfuckers unwittingly admitted that you owe me $25.00, so I'll expect those checks anytime now......

i sent it via paypal

^

:rolleyes:

the first step in getting out of a hole is to stop digging.

really

Dude...you're one of those Chilean miners waiting to get dug out of a hole....so you have no room to talk.

keep swinging, corky, at least it keeps you from digging.

:eusa_shhh:

Are you having anymore luck than me in following Muddy's logic on this? Liberals don't care about the WBC, because they weren't sufficiently outraged over a SCOTUS decision that hasn't actually occurred yet?

Or some shit like that.

Some people just can't stop digging...and digging...and digging....

It could have just died a quick relatively painless death a long time ago if he'd just not tried to deflect, project and deny his own words. But all the twisting and squirming is somewhat amusing, it's a boring day around here.

Hahaha....Goldcatt and geuxtohell both unwittingly admitted I was right without saying so and you're not even smart enough to recognize it when it happened.

Ah the old "unwitting admission" canard.

Nice to see it's still as lame as ever.

By the way, all of you motherfuckers unwittingly admitted that you owe me $25.00, so I'll expect those checks anytime now......

i sent it via paypal

SWEET!

I knew my racket would work on you weak minded fools!

Errrr, I hope I didn't just say that out loud.

This is from my original post. Where does it say an official decision was handed down?

Don't try and French it up now. You know we are talking about this post:

But very true. One would think that there would be total outrage after the Supreme Court found in favor of the Westboro Baptist Church but there isn't any. Just a lot of yawning and dismissals.

Nope...my OP was dead-on.

Sorry if the truth hurts you personally.

You obviously thought the SCOTUS had made a decision. In fact, you based you "lack of outrage" over a non-existent entity. No wonder you didn't see any "outrage".

BTW, where was the conservative outrage over the SCOTUS decision you thought had been made.

Unfortunately I wasn't.

Dude...you admitted it was a done deal. I never claimed they had released a decision...merely that the writing is on the fucken wall.

Claim what you want.

:rofl:

:clap2::clap2:

go get 'em, corky. you're totally winning the interwebz now!

I said exactly what I was thinking when I started this thread. Fuck you if you won't accept that.

It's not your OP that has us all laughing.

It's the dishonest way in which you have conducted the rest of this thread.

It's okay, keep blaming others for the fact that you look like a dumb fuck.

It's the rest of the whole worlds that's fucked up, isn't it Muddy? You are always in the right.

Get over it.

Same to you bitch.

Keep it classy, Muddy.

Pot meet kettle.

Once again you show your hypocrisy.

Goldcatt overreacted and for that she got an appropriate response. Tit for tat.

Nether of you individuals has been innocent in any of this. From both of your snide remarks about my intelligence to your own claims of innocence. At least she has been honest although mistaken. I can't say the same for you dickwad.

Dude...you're one of those Chilean miners waiting to get dug out of a hole....so you have no room to talk.

keep swinging, corky, at least it keeps you from digging.

:eusa_shhh:

Are you having anymore luck than me in following Muddy's logic on this? Liberals don't care about the WBC, because they weren't sufficiently outraged over a SCOTUS decision that hasn't actually occurred yet?

Or some shit like that.

Well sure...and the proof that Liberals in general and the Democrats in particular love the WBC and use them as tools for their nefarious purposes is a small piece of a quote from Ginsberg criticizing them for preying on grieving families. Which is an official statement from the Court that they're going to hold for WBC when the trial is over, you know.

You just can't make this shit up. :lol:

It could have just died a quick relatively painless death a long time ago if he'd just not tried to deflect, project and deny his own words. But all the twisting and squirming is somewhat amusing, it's a boring day around here.

Whatever happened to "Whoops, sorry guys. I made a mistake. Gee, don't I feel stupid!"?

Same to you bitch.

Keep it classy, Muddy.

Pot meet kettle.

Once again you show your hypocrisy.

Goldcatt overreacted and for that she got an appropriate response. Tit for tat.

Nether of you individuals has been innocent in any of this. From both of your snide remarks about my intelligence to your own claims of innocence. At least she has been honest although mistaken. I can't say the same for you dickwad.

Don't make troll threads if you want legitimate participation. As it stands, you shouldn't be surprised that this has basically culminated in us laughing at you.

Whatever happened to "Whoops, sorry guys. I made a mistake. Gee, don't I feel stupid!"?

Or if that's beyond the size of his cyberballs, there's always simply shutting mouth and exiting thread....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

are you gonna take your thread and go home now?

It's not your OP that has us all laughing.

It's the dishonest way in which you have conducted the rest of this thread.

It's okay, keep blaming others for the fact that you look like a dumb fuck.

It's the rest of the whole worlds that's fucked up, isn't it Muddy? You are always in the right.

However you seem to think you are. Jesus...you're just dripping with hypocrisy.

Do you really think that your strawman tactics makes me look bad? We've already established you don't give a fuck about the topic of this thread. So in what way does that make me look bad?

Or if that's beyond the size of his cyberballs, there's always simply shutting mouth and exiting thread....

"Cyberballs"

:lol:

Forum List

Back