Westboro Baptist Church: Where's The Outrage?

However you seem to think you are. Jesus...you're just dripping with hypocrisy.

Do you really think that your strawman tactics makes me look bad? We've already established you don't give a fuck about the topic of this thread. So in what way does that make me look bad?

Yeah, I am not the one that made a bogus statement and then refused to own up to it.

Also, and again for the sake of honesty, I stated I don't give a fuck about your appraisal of what is a sufficient amount of outrage for liberals to express.

Why? Because it's a non-achievable entity. No matter how outraged liberals act, it won't be enough for you, because this is simply a matter of cheap political points for you.

I have never once said I don't give a fuck about the actions of the WBC.

geauxtohell said:
Also, and again for the sake of honesty, I stated I don't give a fuck about your appraisal of what is a sufficient amount of outrage for liberals to express.

Why? Because it's a non-achievable entity. No matter how outraged liberals act, it won't be enough for you, because this is simply a matter of cheap political points for you.

Precisely. Liberals are going to be evil scum no matter what, so why give a shit what he thinks? I don't.

My issues are with the numerous factual errors in the OP and beyond, and then of course the sheer amusement of watching the rhetorical gymnastics.

geauxtohell said:

Precisely. Liberals are going to be evil scum no matter what, so why give a shit what he thinks? I don't.

My issues are with the numerous factual errors in the OP and beyond, and then of course the sheer amusement of watching the rhetorical gymnastics.

you guys are liberals?

sheeeeeeit. :redface:

geauxtohell said:

That's just it. Why even play the silly little game?

In this case it's merely for amusement at watching Mud scramble.

Last edited:
geauxtohell said:

you guys are liberals?

sheeeeeeit. :redface:

blues-brothers-1980-aretha-franklin-pic-7.jpg

Keep it classy, Muddy.

Pot meet kettle.

Once again you show your hypocrisy.

Goldcatt overreacted and for that she got an appropriate response. Tit for tat.

Nether of you individuals has been innocent in any of this. From both of your snide remarks about my intelligence to your own claims of innocence. At least she has been honest although mistaken. I can't say the same for you dickwad.

Don't make troll threads if you want legitimate participation. As it stands, you shouldn't be surprised that this has basically culminated in us laughing at you.

Like that really bothers me. It doesn't really matter to me when assholes act like assholes. I'm just amused at how little effort it took to cause such abusive behavior. Usually those who complain the loudest carry the most guilt.

In your opinion it's a troll thread but I disagree. It flushed out people like yourself who can't seem to debate the issues without being insolent.....so don't pat yourself on the back so hard. You only showed me the kind of person you are.

Pot meet kettle.

Nether of you individuals has been innocent in any of this. From both of your snide remarks about my intelligence to your own claims of innocence. At least she has been honest although mistaken. I can't say the same for you dickwad.

Don't make troll threads if you want legitimate participation. As it stands, you shouldn't be surprised that this has basically culminated in us laughing at you.

Like that really bothers me. It doesn't really matter to me when assholes act like assholes. I'm just amused at how little effort it took to cause such abusive behavior. Usually those who complain the loudest carry the most guilt.

In your opinion it's a troll thread but I disagree. It flushed out people like yourself who can't seem to debate the issues without being insolent.....so don't pat yourself on the back so hard. You only showed me the kind of person you are.

:eusa_whistle:

keep swinging, corky, at least it keeps you from digging.

:eusa_shhh:

Are you having anymore luck than me in following Muddy's logic on this? Liberals don't care about the WBC, because they weren't sufficiently outraged over a SCOTUS decision that hasn't actually occurred yet?

Or some shit like that.

Well sure...and the proof that Liberals in general and the Democrats in particular love the WBC and use them as tools for their nefarious purposes is a small piece of a quote from Ginsberg criticizing them for preying on grieving families. Which is an official statement from the Court that they're going to hold for WBC when the trial is over, you know.

You just can't make this shit up. :lol:

Well you just did. So now you're being as dishonest as geuxtohell.

Pot meet kettle.

"insolent"? So GTH is disrespecting his superior, is he?

And now we're right back to the real purpose of the OP. :lol:

Do you ever post anything that's relevant?

"Main Entry: insolent
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: bold, disrespectful
Synonyms: abusive, arrogant, barefaced, brassy, brazen, breezy, contemptuous, contumelious, dictatorial, discourteous, disdainful, flip*, fresh, imperative, impertinent, impolite, impudent, insubordinate, insulting, magisterial, nervy, off-base, offensive, out-of-line, overbearing, peremptory, pert, procacious, put down, rude, sassy*, saucy*, smart, smart-alecky, uncivil, ungracious "

Do you ever post anything that's relevant?

your inability to comprehend isn't my problem, bucko.

Synonyms: abusive, arrogant, barefaced, brassy, brazen, breezy, contemptuous, contumelious, dictatorial, discourteous, disdainful, flip*, fresh, imperative, impertinent, impolite, impudent, insubordinate, insulting, magisterial, nervy, off-base, offensive, out-of-line, overbearing, peremptory, pert, procacious, put down, rude, sassy*, saucy*, smart, smart-alecky, uncivil, ungracious "

*sigh*

Can't even post a simple definition properly without assistance, can you? Try this:

insolent

adjective

Definition: 1. disrespectful and rude; 2. unrestrained by convention

Synonyms: impolite, rude, disrespectful, brazen, insulting, arrogant, abusive, brassy, cheeky

Antonyms: respectful, considerate, polite

Tips: Insolent comes from the Latin word insolens, which means "unusual, arrogant." Someone who is insolent is unusually rude and arrogant, without regard to social courtesy or propriety. The noun insolence denotes the characteristic of being aggressively and extremely rude or disrespectfully arrogant. Insolent is a very strong critique that is often used to describe children who are rude, disrespectful, and "mouthy." Insolent is a particularly harsh critique if you use it to describe an adult. Insolent is synonymous with impudent, impertinent, and brazen. See further analysis at impudent.

Usage Examples:

The insolent child always talked back to his mother. (disrespectful)

His insolent behavior got him thrown out of the courtroom. (rude, brazen)

He is an insolent fool and is not welcome in my house! (impolite, arrogant)

That kind of insolence will not be tolerated in my classroom; you may come back when you've learned some respect. (disrespect, rudeness, arrogance) noun

insolent - Definition of insolent - online dictionary powered by PowerVocabularyBuilder.com

You're welcome.

phelps-young-04.jpg

I keep wondering why the left hasn't lashed out at these freaks. They're extremist Christians that pretty much exemplify everything the left hates about Christianity yet I see nobody here complaining about them.

I wonder why that is?

Because they've been doing this for a long time, they're old news. That's why.

I've seen people on all sides bashing these guys and if you haven't well you must be living under a rock.

Not stop with this dishonest crap.

i see people objecting to wbc...all the time...do you think the patriot guard is all conservatives?

its not.

Seriously?

Where isn't the outrage?

I have yet to see anyone agree with the WBC. This is most likely one of those things where whatever outrage has been displayed is deemed as "not enough" simply because it's a political cheap shot.

'you must spread some reputation around before giving it to geauxtohell again'

*sigh*

Can't even post a simple definition properly without assistance, can you? Try this:

insolent

adjective

Definition: 1. disrespectful and rude; 2. unrestrained by convention

Synonyms: impolite, rude, disrespectful, brazen, insulting, arrogant, abusive, brassy, cheeky

Antonyms: respectful, considerate, polite

Tips: Insolent comes from the Latin word insolens, which means "unusual, arrogant." Someone who is insolent is unusually rude and arrogant, without regard to social courtesy or propriety. The noun insolence denotes the characteristic of being aggressively and extremely rude or disrespectfully arrogant. Insolent is a very strong critique that is often used to describe children who are rude, disrespectful, and "mouthy." Insolent is a particularly harsh critique if you use it to describe an adult. Insolent is synonymous with impudent, impertinent, and brazen. See further analysis at impudent.

Usage Examples:

The insolent child always talked back to his mother. (disrespectful)

His insolent behavior got him thrown out of the courtroom. (rude, brazen)

He is an insolent fool and is not welcome in my house! (impolite, arrogant)

That kind of insolence will not be tolerated in my classroom; you may come back when you've learned some respect. (disrespect, rudeness, arrogance) noun

insolent - Definition of insolent - online dictionary powered by PowerVocabularyBuilder.com

You're welcome.

Bold....disrespectful....rude and arrogant.

And your point is what? Everything I put in bold fits.

So please continue with the lesson...

Last edited:
Bold....disrespectful....rude and arrogant.

And your point is what? Everything I put in bold fits.

So please continue with the lesson...

No reason to. Like everything else you've posted on this thread from the OP onward, with this post you continue to demonstrate so much reach and so little grasp.

Forum List

Back