Western media and Islamic persecution

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, so ignore the story and attack me as being an Islamophobe. It still doesn't make the story less true. :mad:

By: Raymond Ibrahim, 6/10/2014 08:38 AM

Evidence has again emerged indicting that if Western mainstream media actually reported more on the sufferings of Christians throughout the Islamic world, their lot would likely improve.

Meriam Ibrahim, a woman who is imprisoned in Sudan and sentenced to death on the charge that she apostatized from Islam and converted to Christianity—and who recently gave birth to a baby girl in prison—was reportedly going to “be freed in a few days,” according to a BBC report:

How many thousands of Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah?

Read more @ Western media and Islamic persecution | Human Events

It's terrible that anyone should be killed over which religion is right, but what exactly am I supposed to do about it?

It's terrible that anyone should be killed over which religion is right, but what exactly am I supposed to do about it?

I can only tell you what I do. I post articles like this on discussion forums and share them publicly with the millions throughout the world who use Google+.

Okay, so ignore the story and attack me as being an Islamophobe. It still doesn't make the story less true. :mad:

By: Raymond Ibrahim, 6/10/2014 08:38 AM

Evidence has again emerged indicting that if Western mainstream media actually reported more on the sufferings of Christians throughout the Islamic world, their lot would likely improve.

Meriam Ibrahim, a woman who is imprisoned in Sudan and sentenced to death on the charge that she apostatized from Islam and converted to Christianity—and who recently gave birth to a baby girl in prison—was reportedly going to “be freed in a few days,” according to a BBC report:

How many thousands of Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah?

Read more @ Western media and Islamic persecution | Human Events

Highlighted in bold and underlined because you talk as if she's already been executed.

Forum List

Back