We’ve Got Our Answer: Democrats Have Picked Out a Villain to Blame Midterms Catastrophe On: THE VOTERS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A few weeks ago I posted a poll looking for who/what Democrats would blame for their horrific beating next week.

We’ve got our answer!

Whelp. Outside of the tradition of the President's party losing seats in the midterm elections, usually if things go south, the guy in the big chair (and their party) gets the blame.
Rinse, recycle, repeat....

Whelp. Outside of the tradition of the President's party losing seats in the midterm elections, usually if things go south, the guy in the big chair (and their party) gets the blame.
Rinse, recycle, repeat....

Except Biden's election "win" broke all the traditions. It's weird how a democrat president who got more votes than Obama without even campaigning has become so unpopular in just 2 years.

Except Biden's election "win" broke all the traditions. It's weird how a democrat president who got more votes than Obama without even campaigning has become so unpopular in just 2 years.
Whelp. I hate to keep pointing this out, but when you're essentially playing janitor from the moment you raise your hand to take the oath, people are going to blame you if things go south. That's how accountability works.
Things aren't his fault (for the most part), but someone's going to get the blame.

The filth will start blaming repub's before they're even sworn in.

The fact is things wont start getting better until Trump is back in office. All the repubs will be able to do is block biden...but not initiate anything new because brandon wont sign it into law.
Republicans can't govern. And now, they are beset by a bunch of whackos infiltrating their party.
It will quickly descend into worse than what we saw from 2017 to 2019. :)

A few weeks ago I posted a poll looking for who/what Democrats would blame for their horrific beating next week.

We’ve got our answer!

I just love how the left question elections every time they lose, often ahead of time.

Loads of high paying jobs, energy independence, peace in the middle east, no new wars started...HOW HORRIBLE!
Jobs that began being formed under Obama, this country has NEVER been energy independent, little deals with podunk Arab countries isn't ME peace..since you know, they didn't solve the Palestinian issue

Next....:auiqs.jpg:

As long as they lose.....

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

I mean why should I care what unorganized pieces of amphibian shit have to say about anything?

wait, wait... He got more than the R candidate Trump who got more R votes than any president b4, with the possible exception of Reagan..

AND Dems voted more for Trump than probably any other R before him.. except maybe Reagan

and people still want to propagate the LIE that bidum won legitimately.

What the hell's wrong with people?

Pathetic human beings, if I could qualify them as. Pathetic, fk their very existence

We’ve got our answer!

pelousi has lost her soul.. not kidding. Yes, I know.. I am not her judge. But can you imagine God letting baby killers and promoters of such into HEAVEN of all places?

No, the saints tell us that there will be NO sin or even a desire for sin in Heaven. Jesus said FEW make it there. Some saints have said something like 99% of people end up in Hell. The longer I live and the more I observe.. the easier it is for me to believe that.. Don't want to believe it but can't help believing it.

so anyway.. yeh.. calls herself a Catholic and tosses aside all the most important teachings of the Church. In Revelation it speaks of people who end up in Hell and LIARS are right there at the top of the list.. (also mentions--whether Revelation or somewhere else: People who cause others to sin (promote abortion.. etc)

Forum List

Back