We've never seen anything like this as Trump threatens to close border migrants overwhelm Texas citi

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'We’ve never seen anything like this': As Trump threatens to close border, migrants overwhelm Texas cities

His appearance in El Paso on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, came as a temporary satellite processing center was set up under the Paso Del Norte International Bridge. Mark R Lambie and Aaron Martinez and Samuel Gaytan, Wochit

But don't worry Omar says it's all a lie so it must be true LMFAO wait until these denying stupid fks get murdered a few times a few bodies yeah it will sink sooner or later whose lying and whose not.
Maybe you can be like the real brainy smart leftist who wanted to prove to the world how the culture of love and peace never hurts anyone................... then came reality they were " KILLED"

So go on get on your bikes and prove it's so safe and all.

How is all that "winning" working for you?

Trump should just go ahead and close the southern border & destroy the auto industry in the US

Close the border. Tax remittances. Mass deportations. Then when we eliminate the threat we can think about opening the border.

Well we know how it would work if you bastards were in charge. Your fucking side would put the welcome mat out, at least our side is looking for ways to stop this invasion.
Too bad your piece of shit side works against us.

Last edited:
Well we know how it would work if you bastards were in charge. Your fucking side would put the welcome mat out, at least our side is looking for ways to stop this invasion. Too bad your piece of shit side works against us.
Then explain why deportations were up during the Obama administration, but now we're in a "crisis". Talk past history all you like, but it looks to me like you're ignoring incompetence. Take off your blinders and see Trump for the POS he is.

I’d order troops to use any force nessary.. and if democrats want arrwst Americans it will back fire

Then explain why deportations were up during the Obama administration, but now we're in a "crisis". Talk past history all you like, but it looks to me like you're ignoring incompetence. Take off your blinders and see Trump for the POS he is.
Everyone has admitted that the organized push to collapse the Southern border has been unprecedented...even Jeh Johnson.
Trump is turning out to be one of those historical figures, like Charles Martel who turned back the Muslim invasion in France, who singlehandedly makes a difference. I'll bet the Germans wish they had such a leader instead of cowering quisling like Angela Merkel.
I shudder to think how George Bush or King Obama would react.

Everyone has admitted that the organized push to collapse the Southern border has been unprecedented...even Jeh Johnson. Trump is turning out to be one of those historical figures, like Charles Martel who turned back the Muslim invasion in France, who singlehandedly makes a difference. I'll bet the Germans wish they had such a leader instead of cowering quisling like Angela Merkel. I shudder to think how George Bush or King Obama would react.
You're missing the point. Things weren't this bad under Obama. The emperor has no close, but you bow to him anyway. It doesn't make sense.

Everyone has admitted that the organized push to collapse the Southern border has been unprecedented...even Jeh Johnson. Trump is turning out to be one of those historical figures, like Charles Martel who turned back the Muslim invasion in France, who singlehandedly makes a difference. I'll bet the Germans wish they had such a leader instead of cowering quisling like Angela Merkel. I shudder to think how George Bush or King Obama would react.
You're missing the point. Things weren't this bad under Obama. The emperor has no close, but you bow to him anyway. It doesn't make sense.
This were worse under Macaca Joe Born in Kenya Obama

You're missing the point. Things weren't this bad under Obama. The emperor has no close
Now it's your turn...nice spelling. English much?

but you bow to him anyway. It doesn't make sense.
How unobservant are you? The traffic from Central America to our Southern border demanding entry is unprecedented.
Unprecedented! I used the word before. Do you understand what it means? Reference my comment about Obama official Jeh Johnson and what he said about the human flood.
This has nothing to do with Obama.

I agree. It's all Trump's fault. People just want to get in on all that "winning".
Trump's fault ecause Trump has invited tens of thousands of lower class refugees and caravan parasites to invade the country?

That's at odds with leftist narrative that Trump is a racist and doesn't want any brown people here.

Make up your mind which lie you are going with. Then write it on a piece of paper, roll it up real tight and cram it in your rear hole. OK?

'We’ve never seen anything like this': As Trump threatens to close border, migrants overwhelm Texas cities

His appearance in El Paso on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, came as a temporary satellite processing center was set up under the Paso Del Norte International Bridge. Mark R Lambie and Aaron Martinez and Samuel Gaytan, Wochit

But don't worry Omar says it's all a lie so it must be true LMFAO wait until these denying stupid fks get murdered a few times a few bodies yeah it will sink sooner or later whose lying and whose not.
Maybe you can be like the real brainy smart leftist who wanted to prove to the world how the culture of love and peace never hurts anyone................... then came reality they were " KILLED"

So go on get on your bikes and prove it's so safe and all.

Timothy Treadwell

Jo

Forum List

Back