We've never seen anything like this as Trump threatens to close border migrants overwhelm Texas citi

How is all that "winning" working for you?
Well we know how it would work if you bastards were in charge. Your fucking side would put the welcome mat out, at least our side is looking for ways to stop this invasion. Too bad your piece of shit side works against us.
Then explain why deportations were up during the Obama administration, but now we're in a "crisis". Talk past history all you like, but it looks to me like you're ignoring incompetence. Take off your blinders and see Trump for the POS he is.

Oh stop that whiny bs "deportations were up during Obama" crap.

First of all the trend of more and more deportations per year began during past administrations, and as the new tactic of claiming refugee status got going during Obama's first years in office.

Second, a significant portion of the increase during Obama's first several years was due to a change in the way “deportations” are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S.
As the Los Angeles Times noted, if not for that change in definition about what constitutes a “deportation,” the Obama administration likely would not have been a record-setting one in this area.

Third, Obama as with all fucking Dims today, did not want to deport illegals at all. He even told Hispanic groups to "punish your enemies at the voting booth", as he was referring specifically at the time of lawmakers like McCain who was stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration.

Right now, the only thing that stands in the way of a complete full-out invasion from central-American countries, is the effort by Trump to at least stem the flow.

If Dimocrats were completely in control right now, this country would be utterly fucked, as the hoards would be allowed to flood in.

During the campaign Trump stated emphatically that he would STOP illegal immigration from the southern border.

“A Trump administration will stop illegal immigration, deport all criminal aliens, and save American lives.”

Trump's rhetoric during the campaign was nothing more than a challenge to all Latin America nations to send illegals to AmeriKKKa.

Trump is the reason for the massive waves of illegals; Trump played his hand, then the illegals played their hand.

Once again Trump has proven that he is a terrible poker player.

The invaders know. Democrats hate Trump so much that they will oppose everything he does, including protecting the border.

This is an ideal climate for Russia, China or both to launch an attack and invasion of this country. The Democrats would chain themselves to tanks to keep Trump from stopping them.

Well we know how it would work if you bastards were in charge. Your fucking side would put the welcome mat out, at least our side is looking for ways to stop this invasion. Too bad your piece of shit side works against us.
Then explain why deportations were up during the Obama administration, but now we're in a "crisis". Talk past history all you like, but it looks to me like you're ignoring incompetence. Take off your blinders and see Trump for the POS he is.

Really. Who is fighting the deportation problem and wants to get rid of ICE and the Border Patrol. Dumbass Democrats. Your too fucking stupid to know the truth from fantasy. Stick your head back up your ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really. Who is fighting the deportation problem and wants to get rid of ICE and the Border Patrol. Dumbass Democrats. Your too fucking stupid to know the truth from fantasy. Stick your head back up your ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.
Anyone today with a brain knows which party it is that immediately starts throwing up roadblocks the instant any efforts are made to go after illegals.
There would not be a single sanctuary city in this nation if not for fucking Dimocrats.
My entire state (Oregon) is a sanctuary, and now the state wants to issue drivers licenses to illegals, and all of this is driven by Dimocrats, Dimocrats, DIMOCRATS !!!!!!

Trump should just go ahead and close the southern border & destroy the auto industry in the US

Imports would swap seamlessly and in fact more efficiently to merchant marine.

Jo

It's obvious that you don't know much about shipping costs via air, sea, and land, because if you did, you wouldn't have made such a stupid statement.

It's also obvious that you have never been to Hawaii or Alaska, because if you had and paid attention to how much things cost, you would see the result of shipping stuff via air and sea on the cost of various goods. Shipping stuff by air is the most expensive, via sea is the second, and the cheapest is to have it trucked.

Oh stop that whiny bs "deportations were up during Obama" crap.
Sorry you find the truth so disturbing. Buck up, buttercup.
You obviously did not read the information I supplied you with.
Why would I read Trump propaganda? Life's too short to waste on "info" that's most likely fabricated. Here are the real facts. Trump claims he is "winning". Trump claims there's a crisis on the border. They can't both be true, ergo Trump is a liar.

Forum List

Back