WH ClaimedTrump Had A Day Full Of Meetings But The Truth Emerges With A Swamp Selfie

GettyImages-482354702.jpg

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie
He's at Mar-a-Lago again?! Are you kidding me?!!
Too funny, huh?

trump-obama-golf-tweet-542x305.jpg

I put Tommy in the category of people who STILL haven't come to terms with the fact that Hillary lost...

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.” ~ Donald Trump

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg
Not nearly as funny as watching you rightards defend Trump's frequent golf outings after you bashed Obama for 8 years for playing golf. Presidents playing golf was never an issue until rightards made it one.

The other thing you morons failed to note is that the Turnberry logo on the front of the cart is for Trump's golf course in SCOTLAND! It's not even a picture taken in Florida...and certainly not at Mar A Lago!

What you failed to notice was the photo in the article of him at the club house. The one in Florida.

Christopher Ruddy on Twitter

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie
Too funny, huh?

I believe Mr. Trump was referring to Barry giving a hurried press conference on ISIS murdering James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. I make my living in the golf industry and encourage people to play as much as possible but that particular instance made me shake my head in wonder at Obama's apparent callousness.

The other thing you morons failed to note is that the Turnberry logo on the front of the cart is for Trump's golf course in SCOTLAND! It's not even a picture taken in Florida...and certainly not at Mar A Lago!

What you failed to notice was the photo in the article of him at the club house. The one in Florida.

Christopher Ruddy on Twitter

You mean the photo that you didn't include in your OP? That photo? I was referring to the one that you DID include!

Too funny, huh?

I believe Mr. Trump was referring to Barry giving a hurried press conference on ISIS murdering James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. I make my living in the golf industry and encourage people to play as much as possible but that particular instance made me shake my head in wonder at Obama's apparent callousness.
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

That tweet was nearly two months after Foley was murdered.

Too funny, huh?

Ever??

Was it any better two months later than it was when it happened?

I would be happy if the fat c.unt played golf for the next 4 years.

Oh, Tommy! Language!!! Language!!! Admit it...you won't be happy for a long....long...time!
The world would be a safer place if the orange rodent was looking for his ball in the rough.

It must be uncomfortable to have your panties in such a twist for this long, Tommy! Might be time for a change...just saying...
Cries a forum con tool who's still trying to unravel his panties after 8 years of Obama in office. <smh>

Oh, Tommy! Language!!! Language!!! Admit it...you won't be happy for a long....long...time!
The world would be a safer place if the orange rodent was looking for his ball in the rough.

It must be uncomfortable to have your panties in such a twist for this long, Tommy! Might be time for a change...just saying...
Realisation will even hit you at some point.

Cries a forum con tool who's still trying to unravel his panties after 8 years of Obama in office. <smh>

Oh, I've been feeling quite loose and carefree, Faun! Ever since the elections in November! How about you? Has that chafing problem calmed down at all?

Too funny, huh?

Ever??

Aside from the fact that the two events had nothing to do with each other 2 months later, you said it happened "minutes" later. Now I get, like Trump, you have no compunctions about posting without knowing reality, but don't ya think you should factcheck the shit you post before you click on, [POST REPLY]?

Realisation will even hit you at some point.

Realization that Hillary lost? I picked up on that right away, Tommy! I think it was when I was watching CNN and their entire election desk looked like they'd bit into a lemon!

Oh, I've been feeling quite loose and carefree, Faun! Ever since the elections in November! How about you? Has that chafing problem calmed down at all?
Sure ya have
icon_rolleyes.gif
That's why you still bitch and moan about Obama.

Another round on U.S. taxpayers

They way he parades his family around, having his daughter sit in on Cabinet meetings, you might as well call him Donald Romanoff.

Too funny, huh?

Ever??

Aside from the fact that the two events had nothing to do with each other 2 months later, you said it happened "minutes" later. Now I get, like Trump, you have no compunctions about posting without knowing reality, but don't ya think you should factcheck the shit you post before you click on, [POST REPLY]?

"The vacationing commander-in-chief, after promising a relentless hunt for the terrorist butchers of a U.S. journalist, teed off on a Martha’s Vineyard golf course just a short time later." Obama blasted for golfing after ISIS speech

You were saying, Faun?

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg
Not nearly as funny as watching you rightards defend Trump's frequent golf outings after you bashed Obama for 8 years for playing golf. Presidents playing golf was never an issue until rightards made it one.
Bullshit. They got on Bush about it till he stopped playing....then they got on him for going to Crawford a few times a year.
Still......listening to you weenies cry over Trump golfing is pretty hilarious. Considering the fact that he's been working his ass off since he took office.

Forum List

Back