🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH planning Made in America Week!

Your criticism aside, this is actually a great idea. Reward companies who make products in America with a massive advertisement campaign coming directly from the WH. It would be great for these businesses and will encourage others to follow suit.

The carrot and stick is a fair approach to a system that has been exploited and is in debt $20T. I've seen it first hand myself in Canada, and I've done my part to speak the truth and in turn assure a measure of justice for the injustices I have experienced.

So, promote those who employ Americans, shame those who offshore to other countries, in particular enemy territories, and, place tariffs on items at the border to equalize any exploitation by governments.

White House planning 'Made in America' week

One if the events will be when Ivanka will offer 50% off of items from her clothing line, made by twelve year olds in her Chinese sweat shop.

Wow! What a sacrifice she is making!

WTH? Are the RW nutters falling for this?

Of course they are.

And they love pay for play.

Actually, what they love is seeing the US losing its place as Number One in the world.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your criticism aside, this is actually a great idea. Reward companies who make products in America with a massive advertisement campaign coming directly from the WH. It would be great for these businesses and will encourage others to follow suit.

The carrot and stick is a fair approach to a system that has been exploited and is in debt $20T. I've seen it first hand myself in Canada, and I've done my part to speak the truth and in turn assure a measure of justice for the injustices I have experienced.

So, promote those who employ Americans, shame those who offshore to other countries, in particular enemy territories, and, place tariffs on items at the border to equalize any exploitation by governments.

I agree.

Shall we start with trump's products? And Ivankas? And melania's?

See the link in my dig for an enormous list of their products and the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created.

[emoji90]

I agree.

See the link in my dig for an enormous list of their products and the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created.

[emoji90]

Donald Trump has employed countless Americans over his career as a businessman. Everything from cleaners, designers, lawyers, builders, bankers and caterers. Consider the breath of his businesses alone, he has run hundreds, maybe thousands of businesses.

Of course, when you have International business interests you are naturally going to employ people from all over. Furthermore, his daughter is not him. His lifetime experiences differ from the rest of his family.

I agree.

[emoji90]

So you would rather not have those jobs here.

Donald Trump has employed countless Americans over his career as a businessman. Everything from cleaners, designers, lawyers, builders, bankers and caterers. Consider the breath of his businesses alone, he has run hundreds, maybe thousands of businesses.

Sure, and SCREWED hundreds of them by not paying them after services were rendered.......

.....and yes, "consider the breadth [notice the "d" in breadth, you ignorant moron?) o f his businesses...." Trump U. Trump Airlines, Trump Wines, Trump Steaks, Trump dildos........LOL

One if the events will be when Ivanka will offer 50% off of items from her clothing line, made by twelve year olds in her Chinese sweat shop.

I guess if you are a government tit sucker or you are employed by us the American people in a do nothing job that you can't be fired from you do not care if the rest of us have jobs.

Remember when Dem's used to defend US jobs and products, you know before they sold out to foreign governments.
The Democrats have sold out to foreign governments?

Sad, if true.

Almost as sad as Republicans selling out to Corporate America.

Of course, that happened in the 1910s and 1920s, and, remembering the days when it used to fight for the Common Man as the GOP...

It is difficult for Republicans to grasp that their own party leadership are actually third or fourth generation Sell-Them-Down-the-River types.

The Democrats are Vote Whores and the Republicans are Corporate Whores.

America needs a third choice.

It does not have one.

Last edited:
images

The Hypocrisy of this crime family is Astounding!

I agree.

[emoji90]

Of course, when you have International business interests you are naturally going to employ people from all over. Furthermore, his daughter is not him. His lifetime experiences differ from the rest of his family.

And he has paid....some of them.

I guess if you are a government tit sucker or you are employed by us the American people in a do nothing job that you can't be fired from you do not care if the rest of us have jobs.

So, no personal responsibility then?
Maybe if you chose an education that would provide lifelong employment, you wouldn't be lining up for that sweet gig on the sock matching line.

Forum List

Back