🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH planning Made in America Week!

It's truly refreshing seeing an American President promoting Made in America. We certainly haven't seen that from several past Presidents. Good on Trump. :thup:

It's truly refreshing seeing an American President promoting Made in America. We certainly haven't seen that from several past Presidents. Good on Trump. :thup:

All the while the HYPICRITE becomes wealthy off his foreign made products and labor.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
SLURP SLURP SLURP

All the while the HYPICRITE becomes wealthy off his foreign made products and labor.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
SLURP SLURP SLURP

He's trying. That's much more than i've seen from several past Presidents. I truly respect him promoting Made in America. I really hope it catches on.

So you're inclined to support assistance programs for the less fortunate then?
No I'm for able body adults to be removed from the welfare rolls so that they will be forced to get a job, learn a trade and develop skills. A government classroom has already failed them so why do you think another one will work?

Forum List

Back