🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH planning Made in America Week!

Made In America Sheeples at that ...
008893c04d940135db8e005056a9545d.gif

"Made in America Week" good idea. Thank you Mr. President.

Are u really as Dumb as u Look?

"Thank you Sir Trump! May I have another?"

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED BY THE MASTER CONMAN.

He has his property needs made outside the US. He gets his labor for his resorts and vineyards outside the US. And when he says let's have a Made in America week, you psople pee down your leg.

You are the Fools of Fools! The Trumps are now the American Royal Family. I hope you enjoyed being screwed on a regular basis.....LOL

You know what I look like?

No you don't, stupid. After that stupid statement, there's no use in reading any more of your post.

You are like any other piece of Trumpette garbage...

Your criticism aside, this is actually a great idea. Reward companies who make products in America with a massive advertisement campaign coming directly from the WH. It would be great for these businesses and will encourage others to follow suit.

The carrot and stick is a fair approach to a system that has been exploited and is in debt $20T. I've seen it first hand myself in Canada, and I've done my part to speak the truth and in turn assure a measure of justice for the injustices I have experienced.

So, promote those who employ Americans, shame those who offshore to other countries, in particular enemy territories, and, place tariffs on items at the border to equalize any exploitation by governments.

I agree.

Shall we start with trump's products? And Ivankas? And melania's?

See the link in my dig for an enormous list of their products and the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Donald Trump has employed countless Americans over his career as a businessman. Everything from cleaners, designers, lawyers, builders, bankers and caterers. Consider the breath of his businesses alone, he has run hundreds, maybe thousands of businesses.

Of course, when you have International business interests you are naturally going to employ people from all over. Furthermore, his daughter is not him. His lifetime experiences differ from the rest of his family.

You are a lying Trump weasel. All of Trump's products are made in China and brought into the US. Also Trump has imported foreign workers for his resorts instead of hiring Americans. The fact that he gets away with this is a tribute to the stupidity of the Trump voter.

He recently had a couple dizen visas approved fir foreign workers in his vineyard cause HE IS A LYING HYPOCRITE! And you dumb MFers believe hus every word.

Your criticism aside, this is actually a great idea. Reward companies who make products in America with a massive advertisement campaign coming directly from the WH. It would be great for these businesses and will encourage others to follow suit.

The carrot and stick is a fair approach to a system that has been exploited and is in debt $20T. I've seen it first hand myself in Canada, and I've done my part to speak the truth and in turn assure a measure of justice for the injustices I have experienced.

So, promote those who employ Americans, shame those who offshore to other countries, in particular enemy territories, and, place tariffs on items at the border to equalize any exploitation by governments.

I agree.

Shall we start with trump's products? And Ivankas? And melania's?

See the link in my dig for an enormous list of their products and the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Donald Trump has employed countless Americans over his career as a businessman. Everything from cleaners, designers, lawyers, builders, bankers and caterers. Consider the breath of his businesses alone, he has run hundreds, maybe thousands of businesses.

Of course, when you have International business interests you are naturally going to employ people from all over. Furthermore, his daughter is not him. His lifetime experiences differ from the rest of his family.

in reality he uses illegals then doesnt pay them....but you keep worshiping at the clay feet of the gop

It is like Trump is pissing in the face of his clueless cult members and they they say, "Thamk you Mister President, that was soooo refreshing."

I think Trump is making this Hypocritical move to prove he can do anything and his stupid cult members will follow his orange ass.

YOU RWERS ARE THE STUPIDEST HUMANS ALIVE!

and yet trump supporters will continue to buy into the bs....the chants....come on say it with me...'lock her up'

'drain the swamp' yall fell for all of it

his filling for re election and his tours of victory....

and yet trump supporters will continue to buy into the bs....the chants....come on say it with me...'lock her up'

Open your mouths Trumpeters. The Comrade wants to take a pee!

YOU STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE!

Open your mouths Trumpeters. The Comrade wants to take a pee!

YOU STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE!

It must be funny watching Trump supporters buying overpriced Trump merchandise made overseas, while chanting "buy American, hire American"

Nearly everything Ivanka sells, is made overseas. Nearly everything Trump sells is made overseas. Trump buildings were built with foreign labor and Chinese steel. Mar-a-lago is staffed with foreigners.

Just sayin'

You know, Monarchs can dictate to the poor masses that they need to buy Anerican while the King and his crime family buys, sells, and employs foreign.

And the cult members buy it all....Gobble Gobble

Forum List

Back