WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

take your dreams of a religious war to some other country.

America is done with your fucking wars.

your christain right is what imflamed these people.

We all know your creaming your jeans for a chritain soldiers war on Islam but you can go to the hell of your choice.

the American people are not as stupid as you are

LOL,

Islam hates what you believe and will slice your throat if it had its way. Christians are peaceful unlike islam that wishes to slaughter everything in sight. Get a clue.

Muslim Americans DIED on 911.

Muslim Americans DIED fighting in Iraq and afganistan.

fuck you you religious bigot.

Your hate is no longer seen as patriotic.

go to the hell of your choice

I know I'll regret this but... How many hells are there? Do they have names? Why are there different levels of hell? Who made them?

We all know your creaming your jeans for a chritain soldiers war on Islam but you can go to the hell of your choice.

That's the end of it right there. I've never put anyone on ignore on this board before in ALL the YEARS I've been here, but you take the cake, you are the absolute dumbest pile of steaming cow shit I've ever seen on here, and have NOTHING to say that's EVER worth reading.

:ON IGNORE:

LOL,

Islam hates what you believe and will slice your throat if it had its way. Christians are peaceful unlike islam that wishes to slaughter everything in sight. Get a clue.

Someone started drinking a little too early today.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

That's the end of it right there. I've never put anyone on ignore on this board before in ALL the YEARS I've been here, but you take the cake, you are the absolute dumbest pile of steaming cow shit I've ever seen on here, and have NOTHING to say that's EVER worth reading.

:ON IGNORE:

:clap2:

It's been a pleasure for me the past three years having her ass on ignore. I know I haven't missed anything worth reading, especially after what's written above.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow. I don't even know what to say to that.

Seriously, right?
The fact that they think we're going to believe their line of bullshit is truly laughable.

I have served in the Military and I have 2 deployments to the Middle East under my belt, some Muslims like Americans but a good number of them hate us. They have been burning American flags in the streets for decades and these kinds of things are hardly new, we need to wake the fuck up and see this for what it really is. Making excuses and pretending not to see this is dangerous.

LOL,

I;m sorry, but there isn't a bottle(s) that concentrated to make ANYONE that damn stoopid.. NOT POSSIBLE.. I'm going with option A.. It's not human.. It's an Amoeba.. Single celled Dummy.

LOL,

No... that's just the way she is all the time... FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

She wins the prize for FIRST PERSON TO EVER BE ON MY IGNORE LIST.

The right wants a religious war so they can bring on armegedon.

if you dont know that is why the support isreal so ardently then you know nothing

You will NOT get your dreamed of war with the muslim religion.

"That's not an American flag." - Carney

Whats Carney smokin???

Looks like an American flag to me.

I suppose the dead ambassador and marines weren't Americans either.

Jesus. How dumb does Barry's administration think we are??

If you notice, the liberals on this forum have been doing the same thing. Raving Ravi told us the picture of the Ambassador wasn't him in the street.. He was in the hospital.. SHE went on and on.. did the same with the apology response.. "IT NEVER HAPPENED." These people must be stoned as hell.. I don't get it?

Forum List

Back