WH reporters admit being 'turned off' from exposing Biden's mental decline because of 'right-wing media' hype

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Not surprised at all to hear this. Much of the MSM has been dishonest in their lack of reporting of Biden's cognitive decline. It's not surprising to hear that they would put their personal feelings and ideology ahead of their duties as reporters. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

Some members of the White House press corps who have regular exposure to President Biden are now admitting they were "turned off" from exposing his mental decline before last week's debate in part because of the attention it has got from "right-wing media."

Since Biden's shocking debate performance, the legacy media has faced intense backlash from critics accusing them of participating in a cover-up on behalf of the president.

CNN reported Tuesday that reporters working from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. are now expressing regret for not pursuing the political bombshell more seriously

Not surprised at all to hear this. Much of the MSM has been dishonest in their lack of reporting of Biden's cognitive decline. It's not surprising to hear that they would put their personal feelings and ideology ahead of their duties as reporters. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

They should be drummed out of MSM Media. These are not "Journalists."...

It’s not their fault they erred
It’s someone elses
Libs can’t even spell “responsibility”

All these so called journalists could gather while Biden hosts a 1 hour unscripted press conference and clear up any questions regarding his mental decline, right? But we know that won't happen, his brain is gone.
Yep, and this is nothing new....They conspire together to construct the narrative. We've known this at least since the "Journ-O-List" scandal, when they were busted doing exactly this....Problem is, that these progressives that have infiltrated the democrat party, and forced out classic liberals over decades, are radical POS's that want to live by Alinsky, and Cloward, and Piven who's premise includes tearing down America to rebuild it....They are a national security threat, and traitors.

The American people have the right to know if a presidential candidate has cognitive decline to the point that the man can't even complete a sentence. STOP trying to SCAM the American people you worthless so called journalists.

They don't seem to have a problem dog piling on trump, even based on unfounded lies over and over and over again. Which leads me to believe they arent actually reporting news, but creating biased propaganda for the democratic party.

If they were actually fair, impartial and unbiased they shit on each one equally.

Forum List

Back