WH Responds To Petition To Label BLM a 'Terrorist' Group

When the public thinks your group is a terrorist organization, something went terribly wrong.
lots of police departments would name just about every group imaginable terrorist groups just to cut down on lawsuits and paper work.
No they wouldnt, and they didnt in this case. Your points are stupid and therefore invalid.

lots of police departments would name just about every group imaginable terrorist groups just to cut down on lawsuits and paper work.

-- neither! fact...

Ok, then you will have no problem providing the link and evidence supporting that claim. Let me know when you post it....

Put up or shut up - right after you apologize for claiming your opinion to be fact - time.

-- neither! fact...

Ok, then you will have no problem providing the link and evidence supporting that claim. Let me know when you post it....

Put up or shut up - right after you apologize for claiming your opinion to be fact - time.
Are we becoming a police state? Five things that have civil liberties advocates nervous | Need to Know | PBS

-- neither! fact...

Give it up. Daws is driving you before him as you weep. He has your number. Opinions are fine, and you can have your opinion but it means nothing. BLM is not a terrorist group. The KKK are terrorists and the Westboros are inching up on it.

Forum List

Back