What a Horrible orator

Who do you think? His name is a constant. DJT
Good thing you edited your post
Thanks, I was in a hurry to bash the orange-headed monster.

upload_2019-7-4_19-22-49.png

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.
Trump is one the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He needs to pretend he's at a Rally. He's fun to watch. He babels off all kinds of nonsense, kind of chain of consciousness.
A bad speaker that loves America is preferable to a Democrat that speaks well.
MAGA> More Anal Gas Again

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.

And if he had soared to great oratory heights you would have called him Hitler.

People like you just criticize for the sake of hate. Maybe you are just jealous because Trump is a winner - hot wife, rich, television star, president - and you are just a loser.

Trump did a fine job. The crowds loved it. So go suck a hot dog, loser, and I don't mean an Oscar Meyer.

People like you just criticize for the sake of hate. Maybe you are just jealous because Trump is a winner - hot wife, rich, television star, president - and you are just a loser.

Trump did a fine job. The crowds loved it. So go suck a hot dog, loser, and I don't mean an Oscar Meyer.
I asked you before about your Obama teeth...Are they in, or are you gumming it...LOL

I asked you before about your Obama teeth...Are they in, or are you gumming it...LOL
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

I have no idea what that means you homo freak. You're just an idiot. Don't embarrass yourself more.

Forum List

Back