What a Horrible orator

-loaded with his speeches. That is some Grade A narcissism right there. I wonder what she did with it after he walked away. LOL.

Thanks for the reminder. Now I'm going to use it in a new thread. :113:

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.
Trump is one the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He needs to pretend he's at a Rally. He's fun to watch. He babels off all kinds of nonsense, kind of chain of consciousness.
A bad speaker that loves America is preferable to a Democrat that speaks well.

Certainly isn’t/wasn’t hilly. The crowds seem to take to him. No applause prompts needed. Any critics should ask themselves if they are capable of addressing a roomful of people, let alone the number he speaks to. Crowd reaction says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.
Trump is one the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He needs to pretend he's at a Rally. He's fun to watch. He babels off all kinds of nonsense, kind of chain of consciousness.

Bush wasn't much better....I used to cringe every time he said newkulah.

Jo

Certainly isn’t/wasn’t hilly. The crowds seem to take to him. No applause prompts needed. Any critics should ask themselves if they are capable of addressing a roomful of people, let alone the number he speaks to. Crowd reaction says it all.

"No applause prompts needed"
You didn't notice the pauses. The crowd would look side to side at each other on whether or not to applaud. Same at his rallies.

The speech was awful. Almost like he was drugged. The impressive part is he actually managed to stick to the script for once.

You couldn’t do story time for a kindergarten class. Everything you post is awful. His crowd count and reactions contradict your opinions.

Sure. It's like 5 to 1 on this site. You obviously enjoy it.

You can vote for the candidate that can deliver the prettiest speech. I'll vote for the candidate that is most capable of delivering positive results for the American people.
Then we can count on you to vote against tRump.

And you to vote for creepy joe.

Myself, I just might vote for Bill Weld.

I was impressed with the part of Trump's speech that I heard. Sure his delivery was that of a 5th grader, but at least he didn't make it totally about him. That's quite an accomplishment for the obese orange fool. I doubt he will ever be able to do that again, though.

I’ll let him know.

"No applause prompts needed"
You didn't notice the pauses. The crowd would look side to side at each other on whether or not to applaud. Same at his rallies.

You’re full of shit. They panned all over the crowd several times, and pulled very far out. Much unlike any dim gatherings, where they pack in twenty people. I’m sure this bothers you. That’s why dim news didn’t attend. People line up for days to see him. Did you get permission to watch?

And if he had soared to great oratory heights you would have called him Hitler.

People like you just criticize for the sake of hate. Maybe you are just jealous because Trump is a winner - hot wife, rich, television star, president - and you are just a loser.

Trump did a fine job. The crowds loved it. So go suck a hot dog, loser, and I don't mean an Oscar Meyer.
He just isn’t a very good speaker

But at least he avoided falling into a political rant

He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.

Yep, no one could spew the bullshit as smoothly as Obama.
Did you ever hear Obama without a teleprompter?

Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh...
He speaks quite well
He actually uses a vocabulary above fourth grade
What you dont get is that what you ridicule is exactly what makes him successful. Many have analyzed the way he speaks, and how he reaches and influences people. Tards are such self-important fools that they will always be 3 steps behind him. That is why you guys always end up looking foolish

And if he had soared to great oratory heights you would have called him Hitler.

People like you just criticize for the sake of hate. Maybe you are just jealous because Trump is a winner - hot wife, rich, television star, president - and you are just a loser.

Trump did a fine job. The crowds loved it. So go suck a hot dog, loser, and I don't mean an Oscar Meyer.
First you say this: "People like you just criticize for the sake of hate."

Then you say this: "So go suck a hot dog, loser, and I don't mean an Oscar Meyer."

What a F'n Bigot.

He just isn’t a very good speaker

I disagree. He could be described as a great ''rhetorical'' speaker, as are most candidates that are nominated by the major political parties. And, usually, the better they are at speaking, the better their chances of winning. Trump is VERY good at speaking extemporaneously to crowds.

Trump's speech was excellent considering he had rain-soaked bullet-proof plexiglass in front of him so some leftist piece of shit didn't shoot him. That separation from the crowd was apparent...and it's hard to time the exact moment of a fly-over in that air-space....NASCAR used to time those perfectly. So did anybody get run over by one of Trump's "fascist" tanks? :lol:

That man loves nothing but himself. He proved his love for American when he refused to fight for it. Trump is nationalist not a patriot. There's a big different. Nationalism is the belief that your nation should dominate others. It is inseparable from the desire for power which has been Trump's life time goal.

Forum List

Back