What a Horrible orator

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.
Trump is one the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He needs to pretend he's at a Rally. He's fun to watch. He babels off all kinds of nonsense, kind of chain of consciousness.
Tell the truth...
When’s the last time you listened to Trump for 10 minutes?

The speech was awful. Almost like he was drugged. The impressive part is he actually managed to stick to the script for once.

Ah but your having devoted your time to watching it counts in the ratings that didn't go to CNN. You are contributing to their commercial demise!

Thank You.
How do you know this person did not watch Trump's speech on CNN? His speech was covered live from start to finish on CNN. I know this because my family and I watched or listened to it on CNN.

Normal standards no longer apply. In fact, we don't have standards now.
Thats what your teachers wrote of your report cards.
Oh, don't be angry. And actually, I've recently come to understand this stuff more and more.

Trump talks like you, at your level. Trump communicates like you, at your level. Trump behaves like you, at your level.

That's why you don't see anything wrong. That's why you're so quick to defend him and attack for him. He's just like you.

You have someone just like you in the White House, for the first time. I think I understand now.

Last edited:
Normal standards no longer apply. In fact, we don't have standards now.
Thats what your teachers wrote of your report cards.
Oh, don't be angry. And actually, I've recently come to understand this stuff more and more.

Trump talks like you, at your level. Trump communicates like you, at your level. Trump behaves like you, at your level.

That's why you don't see anything wrong. That's why you're so quick to defend him and attack for him. He's just like you.

You have someone just like you in the White House, for the first time. I think I understand now.
No, .....

HE REFLECTS OUR VALUES
Among a world of left wing crazies

Cnn is having a trump derangement melt down lol hahah

I flipped to CNN after the speech and it was amusing. One of the dims actually said the chants of USA were political...they did a lot of whining over the speech calling it "school house rock" level.

The speech was awful. Almost like he was drugged. The impressive part is he actually managed to stick to the script for once.
I felt inspired. Of course you wouldnt understand.
Yer damn right I wouldn't. Canned speeches delivered in wooden tones don't inspire normal people.

Be honest.... He could channel Frederick Douglass and your would still be in pain.

Jo
Lol, no. Not quite.

But he could have babbled like a baby and drooled on himself for 20 minutes and you'd still be saying what a great speech it was.

Ah but your having devoted your time to watching it counts in the ratings that didn't go to CNN. You are contributing to their commercial demise!

Thank You.
How do you know this person did not watch Trump's speech on CNN? His speech was covered live from start to finish on CNN. I know this because my family and I watched or listened to it on CNN.
i
Actually the local NPR affiliate carried it live just like they do every presidential speech from any party.

Yer damn right I wouldn't. Canned speeches delivered in wooden tones don't inspire normal people.

Be honest.... He could channel Frederick Douglass and your would still be in pain.

Jo
Lol, no. Not quite.

But he could have babbled like a baby and drooled on himself for 20 minutes and you'd still be saying what a great speech it was.
Fredrick Douglas was anti slavery you would have hated him

Jo
Lol, no. Not quite.

Don't be a dickweed, dickwad.

Jo
Lol, no. Not quite.

Don't be a dickweed, dickwad.
I’m glad you have expanded your ad hominem

Sure. It's like 5 to 1 on this site. You obviously enjoy it.

You can vote for the candidate that can deliver the prettiest speech. I'll vote for the candidate that is most capable of delivering positive results for the American people.
Then we can count on you to vote against tRump.

And you to vote for creepy joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Myself, I just might vote for Bill Weld.

Wait till he has two sober days in the same
Week.

Jo

I think the networks saw this picture which confirmed their decision not to cover Trump's July 4th campaign rally.
I suspect they decided not to cover it as soon as they found out it was happening on July 4th.
Probably. For the major entertainment networks skipping regular programming for several hours of Trump's July 4th celebration without knowing exactly what was planned would have been very risky. Had Trump gone off script as he does quite often and turned the celebration into the Trump show, these networks would have caught hell from both views as well as sponsors. Fox News viewers and sponsors would likely have been happy regardless of what Trump said. I doubt they would be complaining about the substitution of Trump for Tucker Carlson or Hannity.

As it turned out Trump's part in the celebration was pretty benign. I saw most of it. I thought the New York fireworks show was much better. The concert as usually was very good. However, there were glitches due to lack of planning and the rain made it worst.

Trump. He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.
Trump is one the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He needs to pretend he's at a Rally. He's fun to watch. He babels off all kinds of nonsense, kind of chain of consciousness.
Tell the truth...
When’s the last time you listened to Trump for 10 minutes?
I listen to his salute to the troops or whatever you call it from last night.

He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.

Yep, no one could spew the bullshit as smoothly as Obama.
Did you ever hear Obama without a teleprompter?

Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh...
He speaks quite well
He actually uses a vocabulary above fourth grade
What you dont get is that what you ridicule is exactly what makes him successful. Many have analyzed the way he speaks, and how he reaches and influences people. Tards are such self-important fools that they will always be 3 steps behind him. That is why you guys always end up looking foolish
Trump speaks and writes at a fourth grade level

Doesn’t want to confuse his base

He should sharpen his skills. It's like he forgets there is a microphone.

Yep, no one could spew the bullshit as smoothly as Obama.
Did you ever hear Obama without a teleprompter?

Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh...
He speaks quite well
He actually uses a vocabulary above fourth grade
What you dont get is that what you ridicule is exactly what makes him successful. Many have analyzed the way he speaks, and how he reaches and influences people. Tards are such self-important fools that they will always be 3 steps behind him. That is why you guys always end up looking foolish
Trump speaks and writes at a fourth grade level

Doesn’t want to confuse his base

Yet, you seem to be confused daily, go figure.

Forum List

Back