What a Hypocrite..."Clooney.. "What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life"

Jesus fucking Christ, when did conservatives become such butthurt, whiny little shits?

It's a fucking movie. If you don't want to see it, THEN DON'T FUCKING SEE IT.
People are merely pointing out hypocrisy.

:lol:

No, you're just whining. Like a little bitch, in fact.

There's nothing "hypocritical" about George Clooney making a movie about the 50s.
I didn't whine about anything. Read my posts. I pointed out marketing strategy.
But Clooney making social statements in light off his own insulated circumstance is hypocrisy. Deal with that substance and stop whining.

You're still whining. Jesus fucking Christ.

Let me try to explain to you.

George Clooney is allowed to say whatever he wants. If that makes you butthurt, that's your problem, not his. Whining about it on the internet is just magnifying the "little bitch" part.

Jesus fucking Christ, when did conservatives become such butthurt, whiny little shits?

There's nothing "hypocritical" about George Clooney making a movie about the 50s.
But Clooney making social statements in light off his own insulated circumstance is hypocrisy. Deal with that substance and stop whining.

"Insulated circumstance"? :wtf:

>> "I grew up in the South in the 1960s and 1970s at the time of the civil rights movement and we thought we were putting those issues to bed, that segregation was going away," the 56-year-old told a packed press conference.

"Of course we weren't and we still have these eruptions every couple of years that tell us we still have a lot of work to do from our original sin of slavery and racism." <<​

--- there's your "insulated circumstance". One that a large portion of us shared in that era. Apparently the point of this film is to strip that insulation off so we can see what's under it. Not a thing in the world wrong with that. It should be getting done daily.

And based on a real event that happened right in my back yard and got buried for 60 years? God damn right I'm gonna watch it. There is absolutely NO argument to be made for burying history. None. ZERO. Y'all can stick your heads in the sand all you like but you deprive no one but yourselves.

From the same page:

>> George Clooney was back in the Venice limelight Saturday with "Suburbicon", a toxic depiction of 1950s America he says he was inspired to make after listening to Donald Trump's election rhetoric.

Speaking in the city where he married lawyer wife Amal three years ago, Clooney revealed that the concept for the new film, which was developed from an old Coen brothers script, came to him around the start of the US presidential campaign, when he started hearing "speeches about building fences and scapegoating minorities." <<​

That's Rump creating jobs, singlehandedly. And pumping up the economy by sparking movie ticket sales.
Rump actually comes through on a campaign promise and you're still whining about it.

Now if you wanna see what real hypocrisy looks like, scroll up to post 44.

When you peel back the thin veneer of a dumb Liberal crackpot you will find a raging bigot who loathes mainstream society, hardworking middle class Americans , Midwesterners, Southerners, Suburbanites, patriots, Christians ....... well you know, the people who live between LA and NYC who make it possible for creepy cretins such as Clooney to be rich and famous.

And what they now have their claws out for is the "greatest generation". That generation that fought WWII, won, came home and without whining about how stressed they were built a world superpower. If the left can destroy that, those people, and at the same time attack the foundation of our government, surely, surely, the nation will fall away.

You're still whining. Jesus fucking Christ.

Let me try to explain to you.

George Clooney is allowed to say whatever he wants. If that makes you butthurt, that's your problem, not his. Whining about it on the internet is just magnifying the "little bitch" part.
You're as hypocritical as Clooney. You whine instead of addressing any responses.

>> "I grew up in the South in the 1960s and 1970s at the time of the civil rights movement and we thought we were putting those issues to bed, that segregation was going away," the 56-year-old told a packed press conference.

"Of course we weren't and we still have these eruptions every couple of years that tell us we still have a lot of work to do from our original sin of slavery and racism." <<​

--- there's your "insulated circumstance". One that a large portion of us shared in that era. Apparently the point of this film is to strip that insulation off so we can see what's under it. Not a thing in the world wrong with that. It should be getting done daily.

And based on a real event that happened right in my back yard and got buried for 60 years? God damn right I'm gonna watch it. There is absolutely NO argument to be made for burying history. None. ZERO. Y'all can stick your heads in the sand all you like but you deprive no one but yourselves.

From the same page:

>> George Clooney was back in the Venice limelight Saturday with "Suburbicon", a toxic depiction of 1950s America he says he was inspired to make after listening to Donald Trump's election rhetoric.

Speaking in the city where he married lawyer wife Amal three years ago, Clooney revealed that the concept for the new film, which was developed from an old Coen brothers script, came to him around the start of the US presidential campaign, when he started hearing "speeches about building fences and scapegoating minorities." <<​

That's Rump creating jobs, singlehandedly. And pumping up the economy by sparking movie ticket sales.
Rump actually comes through on a campaign promise and you're still whining about it.

He's Rosemary Clooneys nephew, for crying out loud!

Clooney said he had wanted to puncture rose-tinted views of a time in American history that is frequently seen as something of a golden age of prosperity and hope, particularly by Hollywood.
"You could get a good job, live in a nice neighborhood and start a family, as long as you were white," the 56-year-old said in comments released by the film's producers.
"What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life, and seeing how ugly things can get."

Clooney puts poison in Anywhere USA's peanut butter

George Clooney... what a true ASSHOLE!!!

Clooney who's net worth is $500 million!
And he has fun destroying the American dream that generations have worked for...all because HE is a racist!
YES RACIST! He wants to make money off black people that will go to this movie and say
"YES...this is the exact way it has been for centuries! We have been opposed and Whites need to pay us for this terrible terrible life they have forced on us"!
In the meantime the movie ticket costs go into Clooney's pocket increasing his net worth!
Only a true FACIST, RACIST like Clooney is out promoting the destruction of the way of life that has LIFTED
All people.. just so he can make a buck! The definition of racist..."a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." Under this definition Clooney believes HE is superior to all races because it is his job
"to peel that veneer of the perfect home life"

All Clooney's life he has been a slave owner living off the money of the people he wants to to peel that veneer of the perfect home life" with this movie..
Many of you don't know that his Aunt ..Rosemary Clooney made millions off making music that
these same people Clooney speaks so disdainfully for enjoyed and paid for her records.

Truly a disgusting human being. Worthy of total contempt.
What Clooney is doing is with that statement "peel that veneer of the perfect home life"
is assuring that the majority of white people will NOT be using their money for a movie that is destroying their objective!

I realized why Hollywood millionaires are liberal. They have so much money they can afford to be liberal. They don't just have a couple million they have and make so much each film they could afford to give half their paychecks away. And even b and c actors make good money for playing make believe.

I'm making good money again. For a couple years I ran a music school and didn't make shit. I worked with music teachers who were all broke. It's like they never grew up. Still making just graduated highschool money. Not focused enough to get a teaching degree. So they'll never work a 8 hour job.

The ones that end up making money probably never forget being starving artists.

From the same page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and?

From the same page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and?
He's insulated.

From the same page:

He's insulated.

Having an aunt named Rosemary makes you "insulated", does it. :cuckoo:

I can tell by the two-word non-response that you concede that wherever you thought you were going has no there there.

Here's a question for the OP healthmyths --

-- if removing Lost Cause statues from public places amounts to "removing history" -- and that's a negative ---
--- then how is your whining effort to suppress this historical film about real events not also "removing history"?

Hm?

Particularly since everybody's heard of the Civil War and nobody's heard about Levittown?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

I think Clooney is just trying to stir up controversy to help sell his movie.
Exactly. This summers box office set records for non attendance. So much so that to recoup Hollywood has to go outside the USA for revenue. Watch as all the anti USA liberal propaganda gets chearned out from now on.

Clooney said he had wanted to puncture rose-tinted views of a time in American history that is frequently seen as something of a golden age of prosperity and hope, particularly by Hollywood.
"You could get a good job, live in a nice neighborhood and start a family, as long as you were white," the 56-year-old said in comments released by the film's producers.
"What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life, and seeing how ugly things can get."

And he has fun destroying the American dream that generations have worked for...all because HE is a racist!
YES RACIST! He wants to make money off black people that will go to this movie and say
"YES...this is the exact way it has been for centuries! We have been opposed and Whites need to pay us for this terrible terrible life they have forced on us"!
In the meantime the movie ticket costs go into Clooney's pocket increasing his net worth!
Only a true FACIST, RACIST like Clooney is out promoting the destruction of the way of life that has LIFTED
All people.. just so he can make a buck! The definition of racist..."a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." Under this definition Clooney believes HE is superior to all races because it is his job

All Clooney's life he has been a slave owner living off the money of the people he wants to to peel that veneer of the perfect home life" with this movie..
Many of you don't know that his Aunt ..Rosemary Clooney made millions off making music that
these same people Clooney speaks so disdainfully for enjoyed and paid for her records.

What Clooney is doing is with that statement "peel that veneer of the perfect home life"
is assuring that the majority of white people will NOT be using their money for a movie that is destroying their objective!

Geez am I tired of the promotion of anti-American sentiment as being 'cool.' Fact of life, it is much easier to wallow in negativity than to pull yourself out of your own victimhood, stand up and create something everyone enjoys. Clooney is a lazy leftist lout.
Probably because Hollywood's target audience is Anti American. They now seek international box office over American audiences.

From the same page:

He's insulated.

I can tell by the two-word non-response that you concede that wherever you thought you were going has no there there.
He comes from privilege and insulated whiteville. His take is from an insulated perspective. Like most white democrats.

wow how timely and brave to attack white racism....

What a fucking asshole.

Here's a question for the OP healthmyths --

-- if removing Lost Cause statues from public places amounts to "removing history" -- and that's a negative ---
--- then how is your whining effort to suppress this historical film about real events not also "removing history"?

Hm?

Particularly since everybody's heard of the Civil War and nobody's heard about Levittown?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

HEY I am NOT whining about suppressing the movie!
I'm pointing the HYPOCRISY of Clooney worth $500 million that he wants to add to from poor black people that are going to this movie!
And what will be the affect on the black people? More angst and anger. Wow... if that isn't a racist agenda on the part of Clooney tell me what is?
He will ONLY be as a white slave owner be making money off poor blacks by telling them this is the reason they are so bad off!

Personally I want the movie to be released and bomb at the box office as it will mean the black community sees right through this "white" slave owner!

I think Clooney is just trying to stir up controversy to help sell his movie.
Exactly. This summers box office set records for non attendance. So much so that to recoup Hollywood has to go outside the USA for revenue. Watch as all the anti USA liberal propaganda gets chearned out from now on.

Once again ----
>> he says he was inspired to make after listening to Donald Trump's election rhetoric.

Again, it's Rump who generated the issue. He's generating business.

From the same page:

He's insulated.

He comes from privilege and insulated whiteville. His take is from an insulated perspective. Like most white democrats.

Apparently not, since the whole film is the direct opposite of "insulated" and its objective is to un-insulate it.

Doublethink much?

Forum List

Back