What a Hypocrite..."Clooney.. "What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life"

He's Rosemary Clooneys nephew, for crying out loud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and?
He's insulated.

Having an aunt named Rosemary makes you "insulated", does it. :cuckoo:

I can tell by the two-word non-response that you concede that wherever you thought you were going has no there there.
He comes from privilege and insulated whiteville. His take is from an insulated perspective. Like most white democrats.

Apparently not, since the whole film is the direct opposite of "insulated" and its objective is to un-insulate it.

Doublethink much?
Clooney take comes from insulation. He has zero perspective.
I doubt that he realizes that the era he references saw only 20% out-of-wedlock births among blacks.

I think Clooney is just trying to stir up controversy to help sell his movie.
Exactly. This summers box office set records for non attendance. So much so that to recoup Hollywood has to go outside the USA for revenue. Watch as all the anti USA liberal propaganda gets chearned out from now on.

Once again ----
>> he says he was inspired to make after listening to Donald Trump's election rhetoric.

Speaking in the city where he married lawyer wife Amal three years ago, Clooney revealed that the concept for the new film, which was developed from an old Coen brothers script, came to him around the start of the US presidential campaign, when he started hearing "speeches about building fences and scapegoating minorities." <<​

Again, it's Rump who generated the issue. He's generating business.
Hollywood has admitted to making movies that will appeal to the international market because they lose money on the American market.

There is a reason for their anti American crap...and it isn't because of Trump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and?
He's insulated.

Having an aunt named Rosemary makes you "insulated", does it. :cuckoo:

I can tell by the two-word non-response that you concede that wherever you thought you were going has no there there.
He comes from privilege and insulated whiteville. His take is from an insulated perspective. Like most white democrats.

Apparently not, since the whole film is the direct opposite of "insulated" and its objective is to un-insulate it.

Doublethink much?
Clooney take comes from insulation. He has zero perspective.
I doubt that he realizes that the era he references saw only 20% out-of-wedlock births among blacks.
Of course he doesn't. He was raised in an elitist Hollywood bubble with a bunch of other self indulgent twits.

Here's a question for the OP healthmyths --

-- if removing Lost Cause statues from public places amounts to "removing history" -- and that's a negative ---
--- then how is your whining effort to suppress this historical film about real events not also "removing history"?

Hm?

Particularly since everybody's heard of the Civil War and nobody's heard about Levittown?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

HEY I am NOT whining about suppressing the movie!
I'm pointing the HYPOCRISY of Clooney worth $500 million that he wants to add to from poor black people that are going to this movie!
And what will be the affect on the black people? More angst and anger. Wow... if that isn't a racist agenda on the part of Clooney tell me what is?
He will ONLY be as a white slave owner be making money off poor blacks by telling them this is the reason they are so bad off!

Personally I want the movie to be released and bomb at the box office as it will mean the black community sees right through this "white" slave owner!

Your last sentence contradicts your first, so --- there's that. Just like post 44. And it's got nothing to do with "black community" and it's got nothing to do with "hypocrisy". If anything this film is targeted to a white community.

And you're a lunatic anyway, hung up on which hand people use to administer toilet paper.

Exactly. This summers box office set records for non attendance. So much so that to recoup Hollywood has to go outside the USA for revenue. Watch as all the anti USA liberal propaganda gets chearned out from now on.

Once again ----
>> he says he was inspired to make after listening to Donald Trump's election rhetoric.

Speaking in the city where he married lawyer wife Amal three years ago, Clooney revealed that the concept for the new film, which was developed from an old Coen brothers script, came to him around the start of the US presidential campaign, when he started hearing "speeches about building fences and scapegoating minorities." <<​

Hollywood has admitted to making movies that will appeal to the international market because they lose money on the American market.

There isn't any "anti-American crap". This film is ABOUT America. Real life.

Clooney said he had wanted to puncture rose-tinted views of a time in American history that is frequently seen as something of a golden age of prosperity and hope, particularly by Hollywood.
"You could get a good job, live in a nice neighborhood and start a family, as long as you were white," the 56-year-old said in comments released by the film's producers.
"What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life, and seeing how ugly things can get."

Clooney puts poison in Anywhere USA's peanut butter

George Clooney... what a true ASSHOLE!!!

Clooney who's net worth is $500 million!
And he has fun destroying the American dream that generations have worked for...all because HE is a racist!
YES RACIST! He wants to make money off black people that will go to this movie and say
"YES...this is the exact way it has been for centuries! We have been opposed and Whites need to pay us for this terrible terrible life they have forced on us"!
In the meantime the movie ticket costs go into Clooney's pocket increasing his net worth!
Only a true FACIST, RACIST like Clooney is out promoting the destruction of the way of life that has LIFTED
All people.. just so he can make a buck! The definition of racist..."a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." Under this definition Clooney believes HE is superior to all races because it is his job
"to peel that veneer of the perfect home life"

All Clooney's life he has been a slave owner living off the money of the people he wants to to peel that veneer of the perfect home life" with this movie..
Many of you don't know that his Aunt ..Rosemary Clooney made millions off making music that
these same people Clooney speaks so disdainfully for enjoyed and paid for her records.

Truly a disgusting human being. Worthy of total contempt.
What Clooney is doing is with that statement "peel that veneer of the perfect home life"
is assuring that the majority of white people will NOT be using their money for a movie that is destroying their objective!

Yeah, according to you, Clooney is such a liar for a movie based on history...lol.

Thinking movies are factual is a sign of insanity. But if movies were true, I like the one where Clooney burns up during re-entry.

Yes, and well-off Show Bizzy whiteville, too. Never had to do much to succeed, thinks it's all just because he's just 'special', etc., and shits himself if he takes a wrong turn into a ghetto and sees more brown or black faces than white.

Once again ----

lol lol lol yeah sure it is ... he's going to make a movie about something neither he nor you know anything about.

Clooney said he had wanted to puncture rose-tinted views of a time in American history that is frequently seen as something of a golden age of prosperity and hope, particularly by Hollywood.
"You could get a good job, live in a nice neighborhood and start a family, as long as you were white," the 56-year-old said in comments released by the film's producers.
"What's fun is peeling back that veneer of the perfect home life, and seeing how ugly things can get."

Clooney puts poison in Anywhere USA's peanut butter

George Clooney... what a true ASSHOLE!!!

Clooney who's net worth is $500 million!
And he has fun destroying the American dream that generations have worked for...all because HE is a racist!
YES RACIST! He wants to make money off black people that will go to this movie and say
"YES...this is the exact way it has been for centuries! We have been opposed and Whites need to pay us for this terrible terrible life they have forced on us"!
In the meantime the movie ticket costs go into Clooney's pocket increasing his net worth!
Only a true FACIST, RACIST like Clooney is out promoting the destruction of the way of life that has LIFTED
All people.. just so he can make a buck! The definition of racist..."a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." Under this definition Clooney believes HE is superior to all races because it is his job

All Clooney's life he has been a slave owner living off the money of the people he wants to to peel that veneer of the perfect home life" with this movie..
Many of you don't know that his Aunt ..Rosemary Clooney made millions off making music that
these same people Clooney speaks so disdainfully for enjoyed and paid for her records.

Truly a disgusting human being. Worthy of total contempt.
What Clooney is doing is with that statement "peel that veneer of the perfect home life"
is assuring that the majority of white people will NOT be using their money for a movie that is destroying their objective!

Yeah, according to you, Clooney is such a liar for a movie based on history...lol.

Thinking movies are factual is a sign of insanity. But if movies were true, I like the one where Clooney burns up during re-entry.

You must be one of the illiterate racists...

Once again ----

lol lol lol yeah sure it is ... he's going to make a movie about something neither he nor you know anything about.

That's the whole point isn't it. What would be the point of going to review an event I already know about?
That's a waste of time.

Yes, and well-off Show Bizzy whiteville, too. Never had to do much to succeed, thinks it's all just because he's just 'special', etc., and shits himself if he takes a wrong turn into a ghetto and sees more brown or black faces than white.
Well...he came back from overseas to his whiteville life cuz he didn't feel safe abroad. So of course he is going to make a movie about how evil Americans are.

Actually he grew up in Kentucky. Research much?

Once again ----

That's the whole point isn't it. What would be the point of going to review an event I already know about?
That's a waste of time.

Yes, you're pretty ignorant and wouldn't have the first clue whether or not it will actually be anything remotely 'real'. We know that already about you and Clooney.

And in your tiny little mind, everybody in Kentucky has 4th educations, run around in overalls, and no one ever makes more than $100 a year. you know this from watching the Beverly Hillbillies and the usual Hollywood rubbish and think that is 'real'. Burb Brats know everything.

You ever been to Kentucky? I was there last week. Berea. My wife's people are from near Morehead. Educated at Morehead St.
It can be just as urban and democrat and insulated whitie as DC.

You ever been to Kentucky? I was there last week. Berea. My wife's people are from near Morehead. Educated at Morehead St.

Pogo is just a racist bigot; he goes into deep, angry depressions every 4th of July, and never gets over that until around the following January.

And in your tiny little mind, everybody in Kentucky has 4th educations, run around in overalls, and no one ever makes more than $100 a year. you know this from watching the Beverly Hillbillies and the usual Hollywood rubbish and think that is 'real'. Burb Brats know everything.

Been there many times -- it's right up the road -- certainly enough times to know it's not "Show Bizzy whiteville", which is what you just asserted because you couldn't be bothered so you pulled it out of your ass.

Since I was a toddler. Once again (a) learn how to read, and (b) once you've done that read the actual post I quoted--- says nothing about "urban" or "democrat" [sic] -- it says "Show Bizzy whiteville". Obviously the poster would rather sit with his thumb up his ass and ass----- ume that if it's a movie actor, then he's from California.

The definition of racist..."a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another." Under this definition Clooney believes HE is superior to all races because it is his job

:lmao:

This passes for "logic" on your planet, does it?

So you have no clue what either "racist" nor "fascist" actually means huh.

I bet you can tell us all which hand George Clooney wipes his ass with though, right? As you did with O'bama? What ever happened to that thread anyway?

You know you should seek medical help for your fascination with
coprophilia

[kop″ro-fil´e-ah] an absorbing interest in feces or filth, particularly a paraphilia in which sexual arousal or activity is linked to feces.

Been there many times -- it's right up the road -- certainly enough times to know it's not "Show Bizzy whiteville", which is what you just asserted because you couldn't be bothered so you pulled it out of your ass.

Since I was a toddler. Once again (a) learn how to read, and (b) once you've done that read the actual post I quoted--- says nothing about "urban" or "democrat" [sic] -- it says "Show Bizzy whiteville". Obviously the poster would rather sit with his thumb up his ass and ass----- ume that if it's a movie actor, then he's from California.

Again with the obsessiveness with the ass! Pogo... you certainly should seek help.

Forum List

Back