What A Noble Patriotic Thing To Do: Donald Trump Launches Hotline for Veterans

I have gone to various VA clinics and hospitals, and I've always been pleased with their service.

I have gone to various VA clinics and hospitals, and I've always been pleased with their service.

The last time I needed an appointment I had a 48 day wait. I could have used civilian resources but wasn't in a hurry. Still, it bugged me because I just had sent a letter praising the care I got. I have regular insurance besides the VA but feel the kind of care that I do get is heads and shoulders over what you get from regular doctors and hospitals.

Do you people find it difficult to type with Trump's dick in your mouths? I can't believe you people are buying his bullshit. The man would sell you out for a pittance. He is unfit for the office. He is a joke, a sideshow clown.

You gullible rubes. If you Trump fluffers represent the Republican base, I fear for the party and the country. It pleases me that I left the GOP behind oh so many years ago...

And Dems, don't think you're any better...
Says the fake Indian, fake vet, anti-Semitic moron.

Do you people find it difficult to type with Trump's dick in your mouths? I can't believe you people are buying his bullshit. The man would sell you out for a pittance. He is unfit for the office. He is a joke, a sideshow clown.

You gullible rubes. If you Trump fluffers represent the Republican base, I fear for the party and the country. It pleases me that I left the GOP behind oh so many years ago...

Still struggling with the quote function?

God bless Donald Trump and what a brilliant move.

He’s supported our dear Veterans, for years. Glad to see him give them a voice to counteract ALL of the misery they’ve had to endure, with the pathetic management (lack of) at the VA hospitals.

Donald Trump Launches Hotline for Veterans

Like I said earlier today, before your eyes Trump is turning into a garden variety weasely, doubletalking, pandering politician.

The last time I needed an appointment I had a 48 day wait. I could have used civilian resources but wasn't in a hurry. Still, it bugged me because I just had sent a letter praising the care I got. I have regular insurance besides the VA but feel the kind of care that I do get is heads and shoulders over what you get from regular doctors and hospitals.

Are you enrolled in the VA Health Care System? I can't remember not receiving an appointment in a timely manner. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Are you enrolled in the VA Health Care System? I can't remember not receiving an appointment in a timely manner. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Yes, happens all the time but it has been getting better.

Still struggling with the quote function?
No, I just had you on ignore so I didn't see your stupidity.

Good. I hope it continues to improve. Thanks for your service!

www.va.gov/health/docs/Data_Pending_Access_20150701RptDate_Final.pdf

This is the latest up to date data on appointment wait times at every VA health facility in the country. These do not include wait times for disability hearings. They are wait times for medical appointments. Most you will see are far better than can be expected from private medical providers. Averages at many are less than a week and rarely more than two.

Last edited:

Good. I hope it continues to improve. Thanks for your service!
Thank you for yours.

www.va.gov/health/docs/Data_Pending_Access_20150701RptDate_Final.pdf

This is the latest up to date data on appointment wait times at every VA health facility in the country. These do not include wait times for disability hearings. They are wait times for medical appointments. Most you will see are far better than can be expected from private medical providers. Averages at many are less than a week and rarely more than two.
Thanks Camp, that was very interesting.

Stupid to waste veteran's time with a number that doesn't do anything except get their opinion on what should be changed and then be powerless to do anything about it once they have the information.

It's better than anything Democrats have done. They were rendered powerless the moment the VA stopped taking care of them. Now they are rotting and dying no thanks to it. You would deny veterans any glimmer of hope in possibly changing their circumstances.
You think there isn't already numbers we can call? Well, of course you wouldn't know....considering.

The VA was originally set up to take care of veterans disabled in the service, but the VA policy was it would take any veteran if a bed was available. Has that now changed or what? In any case I have no complaints against the VA and pray to God that Trump doesn't get involved in veterans care. If the VA becomes more of a political thing than it has been, vets could be in trouble.

You can not wage wars on borrowed money and take care of the flood of injured veterans that are the results of those wars without appropriating funding to cover those expenses and expect things to run smoothly. The only way to make the VA what everyone seems to be demanding it be is through proper funding. Unless and until that funding is made available the situation will continue to have difficulties. As long as there is a refusal to increase revenue the problems will persist. Should have thought about it before creating all those wounded veterans.

Duh, there is already a Veterans Crisis Line.

VeteransCrisisLineLogo.png

Veterans Crisis Line: Hotline Online Chat Text

This one doesn't appear to work....that's the whole reason for the uproar.

The Veterans Administration Sucks.

It is filled with lazy incompetents whose Public Employee Unions have gotten them protected from ever being fired...fuck the Veterans.

Really? Well, I just dialed the number and it worked fine for me.

But, you didn't come away with an appointment to see a doctor...which is the main problem...and I know you didn't for two reasons:

1) You can't get an appointment that fast out of the lazy bureaucratic Democrat Public Union fucks at the VA or really any other Federal Government agency until they know you have your politics correct. And

2) You are obviously too much of a pussy to have ever served in the Armed Forces.

That's a fucking lie! I'm a Vietnam Era veteran with a service-connected disability. I like the VA. I can easily get an appointment to see a doctor - which I routinely do. Also, I can call or walk into my local VA Clinic whenever I wish. In fact, they even schedule me for appointments I never asked for - such as blood tests, colonoscopies and various screenings. I also have private health insurance, but I prefer going to the VA. My VA doctor gives a shit about my health.
____

If you are a veteran, then I apologize.

But, you can see how I would be skeptical....Liberals lie with luxuriant amplification...and part of the punishment liars must endure is to not be believed even when they tell the truth.

________

You can not wage wars on borrowed money and take care of the flood of injured veterans that are the results of those wars without appropriating funding to cover those expenses and expect things to run smoothly. The only way to make the VA what everyone seems to be demanding it be is through proper funding. Unless and until that funding is made available the situation will continue to have difficulties. As long as there is a refusal to increase revenue the problems will persist. Should have thought about it before creating all those wounded veterans.

Amen!

Duh, there is already a Veterans Crisis Line.

VeteransCrisisLineLogo.png

Veterans Crisis Line: Hotline Online Chat Text

This one doesn't appear to work....that's the whole reason for the uproar.

The Veterans Administration Sucks.

It is filled with lazy incompetents whose Public Employee Unions have gotten them protected from ever being fired...fuck the Veterans.

Really? Well, I just dialed the number and it worked fine for me.

But, you didn't come away with an appointment to see a doctor...which is the main problem...and I know you didn't for two reasons:

1) You can't get an appointment that fast out of the lazy bureaucratic Democrat Public Union fucks at the VA or really any other Federal Government agency until they know you have your politics correct. And

2) You are obviously too much of a pussy to have ever served in the Armed Forces.

That's a fucking lie! I'm a Vietnam Era veteran with a service-connected disability. I like the VA. I can easily get an appointment to see a doctor - which I routinely do. Also, I can call or walk into my local VA Clinic whenever I wish. In fact, they even schedule me for appointments I never asked for - such as blood tests, colonoscopies and various screenings. I also have private health insurance, but I prefer going to the VA. My VA doctor gives a shit about my health.
____

If you are a veteran, then I apologize.

But, you can see how I would be skeptical....Liberals lie with luxuriant amplification...and part of the punishment liars must endure is to not be believed even when they tell the truth.

________

Fuck you - you lying little scumbag! I don't want or accept your apology!

Forum List

Back