What A Noble Patriotic Thing To Do: Donald Trump Launches Hotline for Veterans

This one doesn't appear to work....that's the whole reason for the uproar.

The Veterans Administration Sucks.

It is filled with lazy incompetents whose Public Employee Unions have gotten them protected from ever being fired...fuck the Veterans.

Really? Well, I just dialed the number and it worked fine for me.

But, you didn't come away with an appointment to see a doctor...which is the main problem...and I know you didn't for two reasons:

1) You can't get an appointment that fast out of the lazy bureaucratic Democrat Public Union fucks at the VA or really any other Federal Government agency until they know you have your politics correct. And

2) You are obviously too much of a pussy to have ever served in the Armed Forces.

That's a fucking lie! I'm a Vietnam Era veteran with a service-connected disability. I like the VA. I can easily get an appointment to see a doctor - which I routinely do. Also, I can call or walk into my local VA Clinic whenever I wish. In fact, they even schedule me for appointments I never asked for - such as blood tests, colonoscopies and various screenings. I also have private health insurance, but I prefer going to the VA. My VA doctor gives a shit about my health.
____

If you are a veteran, then I apologize.

But, you can see how I would be skeptical....Liberals lie with luxuriant amplification...and part of the punishment liars must endure is to not be believed even when they tell the truth.

________

Fuck you - you lying little scumbag! I don't want or accept your apology!
Lolol

I wonder if Trump now bringing up the veterans problems has anything to do with his announcement that he's running for president?

Liberals lie with luxuriant amplification...and part of the punishment liars must endure is to not be believed even when they tell the truth.
And we have the word of Right-wing liars on that, who NEVER tell the truth.

I wonder if Trump now bringing up the veterans problems has anything to do with his announcement that he's running for president?
More like playing politics with Vets after disparaging vets who were POWs.

Duh, there is already a Veterans Crisis Line.

VeteransCrisisLineLogo.png

Veterans Crisis Line: Hotline Online Chat Text

Cause with all the issues we need dozens of lines and that wouldn't. Cut it.

Veterans are underserved in this country.

But, you didn't come away with an appointment to see a doctor...which is the main problem...and I know you didn't for two reasons:

1) You can't get an appointment that fast out of the lazy bureaucratic Democrat Public Union fucks at the VA or really any other Federal Government agency until they know you have your politics correct. And

2) You are obviously too much of a pussy to have ever served in the Armed Forces.

That's a fucking lie! I'm a Vietnam Era veteran with a service-connected disability. I like the VA. I can easily get an appointment to see a doctor - which I routinely do. Also, I can call or walk into my local VA Clinic whenever I wish. In fact, they even schedule me for appointments I never asked for - such as blood tests, colonoscopies and various screenings. I also have private health insurance, but I prefer going to the VA. My VA doctor gives a shit about my health.

Really. Where is this fantastic VA clinic?

Fuck you!

That's Lakhota for "I'm toast."

Actually, that's Lakhota for "it's none of your fucking business where I live"...
Which one of these is yours?

stock-footage-indian-teepees-tilt-reveal.jpg

Really. Where is this fantastic VA clinic?

Fuck you!

That's Lakhota for "I'm toast."

Actually, that's Lakhota for "it's none of your fucking business where I live"...
Which one of these is yours?

stock-footage-indian-teepees-tilt-reveal.jpg

Real teepees are great - especially during colder weather with a nice fire in the center. I love them.

The VA was originally set up to take care of veterans disabled in the service, but the VA policy was it would take any veteran if a bed was available. Has that now changed or what? In any case I have no complaints against the VA and pray to God that Trump doesn't get involved in veterans care. If the VA becomes more of a political thing than it has been, vets could be in trouble.

The Republicans want to privatize the VA, IOW let the heartless soulless profiteers get ahold of even more government money.

Forum List

Back