What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

What a president should say after a hate-driven massacre (opinion) - CNN

Bill Clinton after the McVey bombing.

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.
So, when do you start high school?

A decade before you were born, punk.

What year did you graduate? (assuming you did)
You lie.

If that's what helps you sleep at night......

So could I blame Clinton if I had an affair? After all, he had an affair. Could I blame Obama for smoking or taking cocaine? This is just nonsense.
Are you saying dOnald tRump shot up a mosque?

Sure if that is all your midget mind can figure out.
So is that a yes?

I’ll type slower so you might be able to understand what I posted. Sure if that is all your midget mind can figure out.

You might want to take it to your teacher to help you understand better...never mind, I just don’t think you’ll ever be intelligent enough to understand sarcasm.
So that's a yes then?

You're full of shit, of course. Given a choice between Trump and Hilary, Trump is the obvious choice. Only a terminal douchebag would choose the latter.
I'm sure if I were a dumbass, bigot & racist that hated America that I would also have chosen Trump.
You don't have a clue to the real America. You're probably not even originally from here.
I know the real America & Real Americans. They ain't asshole bigoted fucks like you.
Ah, now the America hater knows *real* Americans too!
This country was based on freedom of religion & immigration and all have equal rights.

Let me know when you or any one of you dumbass Trumpettes believe in those things.

'
Is that why Democrats attack Jews and Christians so often and create religious tests for government appointments?

""We hear so many loud and angry voices in America today whose sole goal seems to be to try to keep some people as paranoid as possible and the rest of us all torn up and upset with each other. They spread hate. They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable." He continued: "When they talk of violence, we must stand against them. When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it."

When we read this, we know exactly why Trump could not say it. For Clinton was talking about people like Donald J Trump.

Trump whose statement quickly went to collusion & how poor poor Donnie suffers so much.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.

You lie.

No. 30 years-ish ago.

I miss real Presidents.

You're a tard.

You lie.

No. 30 years-ish ago.
I don't believe you.

You're full of shit, of course. Given a choice between Trump and Hilary, Trump is the obvious choice. Only a terminal douchebag would choose the latter.
I'm sure if I were a dumbass, bigot & racist that hated America that I would also have chosen Trump.
You don't have a clue to the real America. You're probably not even originally from here.
I know the real America & Real Americans. They ain't asshole bigoted fucks like you.

Are they asshole bigoted fucks like you?
Funny chit....not. I am a real American. You & your cohorts are Trumpettes.

Americans are great people, kind, proud, hard working, family oriented, not bigoted. You are angry, hostile, asshole, stupid, bigoted, racist, hate families, lazy. I’m not a Trumpette, however I’d rather be a Trumpette than a sour, bitter, envious bigot like yourself.

So could I blame Clinton if I had an affair? After all, he had an affair. Could I blame Obama for smoking or taking cocaine? This is just nonsense.

So is that a yes?

I’ll type slower so you might be able to understand what I posted. Sure if that is all your midget mind can figure out.

You might want to take it to your teacher to help you understand better...never mind, I just don’t think you’ll ever be intelligent enough to understand sarcasm.
So that's a yes then?

Lol! It’s whatever you need it to be to live on your delusional planet.

You're a tard.

You lie.

No. 30 years-ish ago.
I don't believe you.

I don't care. :04:

We were allowed 2 guns in the truck when I was in high school. Everybody made their gun rack in shop class.

So is that a yes?

So that's a yes then?

It's a simple yes or no question, can you not decide?

You lie.

No. 30 years-ish ago.
I don't believe you.

We were allowed 2 guns in the truck when I was in high school. Everybody made their gun rack in shop class.
I don't care whether you care or not.

A real president wouldn't open his blabber mouth like this
Trump Again Lashes Out at John McCain
The president tweets about the former senator and war hero, provoking criticism from members of both parties.

So is that a yes?

So that's a yes then?

It's a simple yes or no question, can you not decide?

I gave you the answer, I know the complex confuses you. Go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Are they asshole bigoted fucks like you?
Funny chit....not. I am a real American. You & your cohorts are Trumpettes.

Americans are great people, kind, proud, hard working, family oriented, not bigoted. You are angry, hostile, asshole, stupid, bigoted, racist, hate families, lazy. I’m not a Trumpette, however I’d rather be a Trumpette than a sour, bitter, envious bigot like yourself.
Pap you like the way the AH trump keeps bashing the dead McCain ?? Can't you in you infinite wisdom say that Trump is 100% garbage ?

You lie.

No. 30 years-ish ago.
I don't believe you.

Boy, you have no clue how much freedom you've lost, because you never had it. Trump's trying to get that back for ya, but you''re digging your heels in like a retarded mule.

I grew up in a much freer America. I would like for future generations to experience the freedom I had, not be constricted to leftist constructs. The American Way is about freedom, leftism is definitely not.

Boy, you have no clue how much freedom you've lost, because you never had it. Trump's trying to get that back for ya, but you''re digging your heels in like a retarded mule.

I grew up in a much freer America. I would like for future generations to experience the freedom I had, not be constricted to leftist constructs. The American Way is about freedom, leftism is definitely not.
LOL Explain to me how much freedom I've lost and how the orange asshole is getting it back for me He and you are full of manure

The president tweets about the former senator and war hero, provoking criticism from members of both parties.

I don’t like McCain at all, however Trump needs to move on, bashing a dead ex-war veteran lacks class.

No. 30 years-ish ago.
I don't believe you.

LOL Explain to me how much freedom I've lost and how the orange asshole is getting it back for me He and you are full of manure

Uhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. Fuck off, tard. You're a fucking Oompa-Loompa.

Okay bitch.

If you couldn't leave 2 guns in your truck at school, you haven't been as free as me.

If you weren't allowed to carry a pocktknife to school, you haven't been as free as me.

If you can't pay for your housing for one month with 1 week's worth of work, you're not as free as me.

Last edited:

I don’t like McCain at all, however Trump needs to move on, bashing a dead ex-war veteran lacks class.
Well imho he doesn't have a drop of class in his whole body and hasn't shown any from way before his presidency ,,,,yet stupid people still voted for him Amazes me

Forum List

Back