What a sad truth...

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
He went on to argue that people like him (i.e. a black conservative) absolutely terrify liberals.

“I’m speaking from experience when I tell you that there is nothing on this green earth that a liberal progressive fears more than a black American who wants a better life and a smaller government,” West said.

?A Bended Knee Is Not Nor Shall It Ever Be a Conservative Tradition?: See Allen West?s Fiery CPAC Speech | Video | TheBlaze.com

White liberals are some of the most fiercely racist people in this world. They view black people as nothing more than modern day plantation slaves - make them slaves to government and keep them dependent on government. It's a shame that some in the black community haven't figured out what Allen West, Mia Love, Condoleeza Rice, and so many others have.

"When more Americans prefer freebies to freedom, these great United States will become fertile ground for tyranny" - Allen West, CPAC 2013

:clap2:

"When did 'ask not, what your country can do for you' become ask only what your country will give you" - Allan West, 2013 CPAC

Last edited:
"Look at California. It's hard to describe that state as being in anything other than a depression. Californians asked government 'what can you do for us' and they got their answer. And every year, thousands of Californians flee that populous paradise for tax eased, small government, oases of America's red states. California's falling victim to the same snake oil that president obama sold the American people this past election." - Allen West, CPAC 2013

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back