What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
Conservatives truly hate America and want to see it destroyed; they want to see Americans killing Americans.

There will be no 'balloon', only MAGA acting stupidly and being wiped out by the Deep State apparatus.
I thought you Libturds were claiming there is no Deep State back when Trump was POTUS!:rolleyes:

FWIW, not all Guv'mint employees are Leftists nor will support the Leftist(Deep Starte) agenda. Especially most of the current and former military.

Thanks for validating that the parasitic and looter Left, in their process of violating the Constitution and destroying the USA, plan to use Federal Guv'mint resources to suppress political opposition.

Seig Biden!:icon_cry:

If the spark wasn't the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election and doing the same thing in the mid terms in 2022 when is it ever going to happen?
BullShit ya Sore Moon Bat Loser with zero Factual Evidence.
You make me sick.

You guys ridiculed Russia, Russia, Russia, but you Clowns have kept this Big Lie afloat for 3+ years, with ZERO Factual Evidence.

But the truth is, that there would be dead republicans as well...A second civil war would destroy America. But, none the less, I think that is where we are headed...
why do you think so?

I thought you Libturds were claiming there is no Deep State back when Trump was POTUS!:rolleyes:

FWIW, not all Guv'mint employees are Leftists nor will support the Leftist(Deep Starte) agenda. Especially most of the current and former military.

Thanks for validating that the parasitic and looter Left, in their process of violating the Constitution and destroying the USA, plan to use Federal Guv'mint resources to suppress political opposition.

Seig Biden!:icon_cry:
Almost all of the officers and NCOs strictly oppose Trump, and the other ranks will do as they are told.
The Biden administration has been pruning the bad apples for three years, so no help for MAGA there.

MAGA has no command, control, communications, munitions, or other supplies.

Law Enforcement are far more apolitical than you believe.

A MAGA revolt will easily smashed as would be a rotten pumpkin.

Almost all of the officers and NCOs strictly oppose Trump, and the other ranks will do as they are told.
The Biden administration has been pruning the bad apples for three years, so no help for MAGA there.

MAGA has no command, control, communications, munitions, or other supplies.

Law Enforcement are far more apolitical than you believe.

A MAGA revolt will easily smashed as would be a rotten pumpkin.
Like most Libturds, you are so deluded and out of touch with reality.

I've extensive contacts with persons that are current and former military, plus in law enforcement. Your claims are bong dreams.

Is it your position that the Democrats are bent upon silencing political opposition through the user of concentration camps and genocide?
That can't be ruled out.
Here in Washington State we have hardcore Marxist Leftwing Democrats Governor and Attorney General whom have put out this;

WASHINGTON STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE

Domestic Terrorism Study
... It focuses almost exclusive on supposed "Right Wing" threats. Not a mention about AntiFa and other fascist Leftist orgs such as engaged in insurrection(terrorism) in Summer 2020.

How a Washington state plan to fight domestic extremism could be a model for the nation​

There was a bill in the state Legislature to establish a commission to look into and deal with issue/threat presented in above report. Interestingly, of the many demographics to be on the commission, Whites, and Christians were excluded. Fortunately the bill failed to pass, this time.

House Bill Report HB 1333

In the United States, a federal statute known as the Posse Comitatus Act, enacted in 1878, forbids the use of the US Army (and consequently its offspring, the US Air Force), as a posse comitatus or for law enforcement purposes without the approval of Congress.[17] The act does not explicitly mention the US Navy and the US Marine Corps, but the US Department of the Navy has prescribed equivalent regulations.[18] A directive in 2013 from the US Secretary of Defense directly addressed this issue and prohibited the use of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps for domestic law enforcement.[19] The limitation does not apply to the National Guard of the United States when activated by a state's governor and operating under Title 32 of the US Code, such as deployments by state governors in response to Hurricane Katrina.[20]

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
It is challenging to predict the exact details of a hypothetical situation like a Second American Civil War, as it depends on numerous complex factors. However, engaging in such speculation can be sensitive and should be approached with caution. That being said, here are a few broad possibilities and considerations:

1. Ideological divide: A significant ideological divide within the country, along political, social, or economic lines, could be a potential catalyst for a second civil war. This divide could intensify due to political polarization, social unrest, or structural inequalities.

2. Armed conflict: If tensions escalate to violence, it could bring about sporadic episodes of armed conflict. This might involve the emergence of paramilitary groups, acts of domestic terrorism, or localized skirmishes.

3. Fragmentation: The country might face the risk of fragmentation, where different regions or states with distinct beliefs or political leanings seek to assert their independence or autonomy. Divisions could align along geographical or cultural lines, leading to the possibility of territorial disputes.

4. Cyberwarfare and information warfare: In the modern era, conflicts are not limited to physical battles. Cyberwarfare and information warfare could play a significant role, with each side utilizing disinformation campaigns, hacking, or efforts to control the narrative.

5. Economic consequences: A civil war would have severe economic consequences, affecting essential services and disrupting supply chains. It could lead to deteriorating living conditions, poverty, and economic downturns.

This is purely speculative, and these possibilities should not be considered as predictions or foregone conclusions. The United States has a long history of resolving political disputes through democratic processes and dialogue. It is crucial to prioritize peaceful and constructive means of resolving conflicts, fostering unity, and embracing shared values and aspirations.

By coincidence there is a movier coming out next year about this.

It will be a bunch of hollywood tripe. The trailors already show texas and california united against the rest of the country which is preposterous. Like mosty movies it will probably be woke trash.

Civil war is possible in the near future but probably not as likely as some seem to think.

If it does happen there would be no clear division like there was north and south in the first civil war.

It will be isolated enclaves of progressive blues and democrats in coastal cities surrounded and besieged by militaroly superior reds and right wingers. The progressives will not last long and surrender. This would result in some sort of right wing religious dictatorship running the country for a few decades.

Rightwingers have most of the military most importantly the combat arms of the military. They have more arms among the civilian population and most of the food / oil supply. Basically the rural areas are red whiile the urban areas are the blues. The progrssive city dwellers would have no cohesion and internal mini civil wars of their own as their cities are inhabited by armed gangs who are on no side but their own and would take advantage of the chaos. The blues also have too many men who are femnized and unable to fight while the reds still have country boys able to fight.

Many right wingers would probably love this idea but the rwsulting dictatorship of some evangelical right winger would be a nightmare and something no one in their right mind would wish for

Keep pushing, and prove the point idiot...
tRumpling please!!

You dipshits ain't gonna do NUTHIN'.

You morons tried an insurrection once and when you got past the wall all you did was shit in the halls and steal stuff. Your guns were on the wrong side of the potomac, your leader got taken from the scene by his protective detail, and the guy who got the most press was a moron wearing cows horns.

You people are useless and incompetent. You freaks couldn't organize a kegger in a brewery or get laid in a whorehouse, so please, spare us your lame assed threats.

Or don't.

We're only laughing at you either way..

Forum List

Back