What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
You just love reveling in the misfortune of others, don't you?

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Politics is a sick game. I corrupts the soul.

Well, Biden did call Trump a racist for wanting to restrict trade from Wuhan where the virus originated. You break it you bought it.

I agree with you, but I don't agree with not responding when attacked. W didn't respond and they brought down his Presidency

Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

You didn’t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"
Thats just your narrative.

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldn’t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

i just don’t swallow your narrative.

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works

No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:

According to Sealy and the dumb ass left, W was responsible for the entire Obama Presidency, then Trump took over from the day he was elected. Obama wasn't ever responsible for shit, and Obama sure shit all over the place
I think you understand bush handed Obama a mess and Obama handed trump a great economy.

If not, how did I sell so much in 2014, 15 and 16? I’m in manufacturing. The economy was fine for everyone except blue collar. Blue collar are still struggling last I checked.

And trumps trade war in 2019 cost me money. It also slowed growth. Trump only had 2.3% growth in 2019. In 2016 candidate trump said such numbers were unacceptable. Why are they acceptable to you now?

Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

Provide my posts where I said those things, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Sealy just did the same thing to me. He told me I said a bunch of shit that I didn't say. He's just making it up now, he's got nothing left

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Well, Biden did call Trump a racist for wanting to restrict trade from Wuhan where the virus originated. You break it you bought it.

I agree with you, but I don't agree with not responding when attacked. W didn't respond and they brought down his Presidency
It would have still came in thru Europe stupid

Meanwhile on another thread idiot republicans like you are claiming Herman Cain was smothered and didn’t really die from corona.

Hillary was right you guys are deplorable pos
You really are a shitty debater and an unrepentant moron.

You're fluent in simpleton for sure.

Actually, you whiffed on it.

You said Trump is President, he gets the blame, period.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
Another poster who doesn't get a simple premise. Go figure.

Obama never used footage of Benghazi to claim that is what America would look like if his opponent was elected, ya retard.

No president has ever used their own presidency as an example of how America would decline if their opponent were to be elected. Why? Because it's retarded.

Can you translate that from bullspeak to English? I don't speak gibberish

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldn’t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works
Now you believe the numbers?

And so what the recovery was slow. And who’s fault was that? Was Mitch McConnell and paul Ryan going along with what Obama wanted to do? Nope. So Obama did what he could do and had 80 straight months of jobs growth. Wages were already going up, housing prices were up, unemployment was low had he had the same growth trump had without giving away tax breaks we can’t afford and didn’t do much other than make the rich richer.

KUNG FLU.

Newsflash genius, Trump banned travel from Europe, too.

Try looking things up. You may get a decent education.

All you're doing is throwing names out, you're not making any logical argument.

The 2008 recession was BTW caused by both Clinton and W policies. But I'm not a partisan hack like you are, so I care what actually happened, not just getting the other side like you do

KUNG FLU.

He said he wanted to ban travel from China initially. Anyways, we know based on the timeline trump mismanaged this pandemic and 60% don’t trust the words coming out his mouth

KUNG FLU.

He said he wanted to ban travel from China initially. Anyways, we know based on the timeline trump mismanaged this pandemic and 60% don’t trust the words coming out his mouth

Ha. You parse words in desperation.

No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?

According to Sealy and the dumb ass left, W was responsible for the entire Obama Presidency, then Trump took over from the day he was elected. Obama wasn't ever responsible for shit, and Obama sure shit all over the place
I think you understand bush handed Obama a mess and Obama handed trump a great economy.

If not, how did I sell so much in 2014, 15 and 16? I’m in manufacturing. The economy was fine for everyone except blue collar. Blue collar are still struggling last I checked.

And trumps trade war in 2019 cost me money. It also slowed growth. Trump only had 2.3% growth in 2019. In 2016 candidate trump said such numbers were unacceptable. Why are they acceptable to you now?

People always die no matter what the economy does. So being a ghoul salesman selling funeral supplies always pays

KUNG FLU.

Weren't you just decrying "propaganda"? Weird...

Biden called Trump a xenophobe, not a racist and it was because he is one, not for shutting down travel to China.

KUNG FLU.

And Biden called Trump a racist again when he cut flights from Europe stupid. You walked right into that one. Not very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back