What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

The way Democrats are treating COVID-19 right now makes an HIV/AIDs positive test seem like a sore throat.

Notice how nothing on this planet matters unless Democrats say it matters?

Do you know how many people died from AIDS since the 80s? I sure remember the bigots freaking out about HIV in the 80s. Doctors and 1st responders not wanting to treat AIDS patients. COVID has killed many, many more health care workers than HIV/AIDS ever did.
No fucking shit!!
Unless the health care workers were fucking their patients they could not come down with it. It does not transmit thru casual contact.

But that didn't stop you all from freaking out back then.

Oh, so I was freaking out?

Lady, my sister is Gay. Her partner died of the shit. The greatest threat to recovery is fear and depression. This lowers your immune system to the point that the virus can kill you in a matter of months or weeks.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your sister's partner died of AIDS? How is that even possible unless she was an IV drug user?

Jesus you just throw out non sequiturs like fucking baseballs. Focus would you?
I guess if you're a bi-sexual female living in San Francisco, it's a highly probable outcome
My sister is a bio-chemist. Her lab created AIDs tests. That's what she was working on when her friend died back in the late 80s.

Right, no accountability for Trump. We know the cult line.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
But that's what it's like while he is president!
Weird.
View attachment 369083
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

However, TDS can be fatal.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

How many under 40 have died?
Yes and he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask. So he rolled the dice and lost. Maybe he should have wore a mask or better yet he shouldn’t have gone to that rally.

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

Herman Cain.

You should tell people over 40 you republicans don’t care if they die
You are thinking about the Grim Reaper Cuomo
Colonel asked how many people under 40 have died from corona. That suggests he’s not concerned about people over 40.

Herman Cain.

Colonel asked how many people under 40 have died from corona. That suggests he’s not concerned about people over 40.
No, it doesn't moron.

Herman Cain.

No, it doesn't moron.
This is like when trump implies something and you guys say that’s not what he meant.

Well what did colonel mean by that comment? Is it ok that Herman died because he was old? That seems to be what you cons are implying. You explain what he meant then.

You republicans want to take off the masks, go back to normal and let who dies die. Ive heard you all both here and in my personal life. It’s not real, a hoax, no big deal. Reminds me of global warming. In fact there is a connection. Republicans convinced you long before corona not to believe scientists. No. Believe republican politicians who are paid by corporate lobbyists to deny science. And it worked. You’re completely brainwashed.

Herman Cain.

No, it doesn't moron.
This is like when trump implies something and you guys say that’s not what he meant.

Well what did colonel mean by that comment? Is it ok that Herman died because he was old? That seems to be what you cons are implying. You explain what he meant then.

You republicans want to take off the masks, go back to normal and let who dies die. Ive heard you all both here and in my personal life. It’s not real, a hoax, no big deal. Reminds me of global warming. In fact there is a connection. Republicans convinced you long before corona not to believe scientists. No. Believe republican politicians who are paid by corporate lobbyists to deny science. And it worked. You’re completely brainwashed.
You obviously lack rudimentary critical thinking skills.........but then, 99% of Dimwinger are lacking in that area.

Weird.
View attachment 369083
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????

No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
Everybody is testing positive. Big fucking deal.

I WANT to get this virus and get it over with. FUCK MASKS.

Some protective measures are just not worth the cost.

That's what I keep saying too. We can't get rid of it. People keep talking about a "vaccine," but that is years off and virus vaccines don't prevent diseases, they just reduce the severity and odds you'll get it. Let's get it and get on with it. Just put our resources into protecting retirement homes.

Democrats would love the Biden virus to go on forever to use as a political hammer, like they pounce on every evil in the world. The Democrat motto is never let a tragedy go to waste, and never let it end

Weird.
View attachment 369083

No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

You're fluent in simpleton for sure.

Actually, you whiffed on it.

You said Trump is President, he gets the blame, period.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite

Weird.
View attachment 369083

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?

Then what is the point in asking how many under 40 have died from it? Still waiting for your explanation
I didn't ask the question and am in no way obligated to explain it to you.
But I will anyways:
Asking how many under 40 have died is no indicator of a person's feelings on over-40 deaths.

Think better.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite
Remember you guys blamed Obama for his handling of the BP oil spill leading up to the 2010 midterms?

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:

Then what is the point in asking how many under 40 have died from it? Still waiting for your explanation
1. I didn't make the statement and am in no way obligated to explain it to you.
2. Asking how many under 40 have died is no indicator of a person's feelings on over-40 deaths.

Think better.
Then don’t tell me thats not what he meant you stupid fuck

Forum List

Back