What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Hermain Cain just DIED of COVID, you fucking morons. Ready to take it seriously yet?
Fuck off you jackass.
So that's a "no" from you? You aren't prepared to take this seriously yet? Okay then.
No. Clearly my reaction was the appropriate response to your opportunistic comments.
So you are taking the virus seriously, wearing a mask and washing frequently. Good!
I work for the federal government.
It does not mean I'm not smart enough to recognize a load of crap.
My suspicions are that the Democrats are intentionally making things worse by fudging the numbers and refusing to allow proper treatment options already available.

Great then don’t wear a mask like louie
Unless a privately owned business requires it, I don't.
I respect a business owner's right to make the rules of his establishment.
You’re an irresponsible idiot. That’s all.
View attachment 369078
That's good. Looks like it's staying close to the person exhaling. You like simple? Here's one:

display

Hermain Cain just DIED of COVID, you fucking morons. Ready to take it seriously yet?
Fuck off you jackass.
So that's a "no" from you? You aren't prepared to take this seriously yet? Okay then.
No. Clearly my reaction was the appropriate response to your opportunistic comments.
So you are taking the virus seriously, wearing a mask and washing frequently. Good!
My suspicions are that the Democrats are intentionally making things worse by fudging the numbers and refusing to allow proper treatment options already available.
You just confirmed you're certifiably insane. 150,000 people have died of this disease in fewer than 6 months.

View attachment 369078
That's good. Looks like it's staying close to the person exhaling. You like simple? Here's one:

display
You should stay out of San Francisco.

Fuck off you jackass.
You just confirmed you're certifiably insane. 150,000 people have died of this disease in fewer than 6 months.
Anyone who believes that number is certifiably insane.

The way Democrats are treating COVID-19 right now makes an HIV/AIDs positive test seem like a sore throat.

Notice how nothing on this planet matters unless Democrats say it matters?

Do you know how many people died from AIDS since the 80s? I sure remember the bigots freaking out about HIV in the 80s. Doctors and 1st responders not wanting to treat AIDS patients. COVID has killed many, many more health care workers than HIV/AIDS ever did.
No fucking shit!!
Unless the health care workers were fucking their patients they could not come down with it. It does not transmit thru casual contact.

But that didn't stop you all from freaking out back then.

Oh, so I was freaking out?

Lady, my sister is Gay. Her partner died of the shit. The greatest threat to recovery is fear and depression. This lowers your immune system to the point that the virus can kill you in a matter of months or weeks.

View attachment 369078

display

Saw this meme a few weeks ago. LOVE it!! :D

Fuck off you jackass.
Says you. Not trusting the government isn't indication of insanity. Trusting the government is.

The way Democrats are treating COVID-19 right now makes an HIV/AIDs positive test seem like a sore throat.

Do you know how many people died from AIDS since the 80s? I sure remember the bigots freaking out about HIV in the 80s. Doctors and 1st responders not wanting to treat AIDS patients. COVID has killed many, many more health care workers than HIV/AIDS ever did.
No fucking shit!!
Unless the health care workers were fucking their patients they could not come down with it. It does not transmit thru casual contact.

Lady, my sister is Gay. Her partner died of the shit. The greatest threat to recovery is fear and depression. This lowers your immune system to the point that the virus can kill you in a matter of months or weeks.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your sister's partner died of AIDS? How is that even possible unless she was an IV drug user?

Jesus you just throw out non sequiturs like fucking baseballs. Focus would you?

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

However, TDS can be fatal.

View attachment 369078

display

Better San Francisco than a city in Texas or Florida...

In this thread we see how faggot liberals are too stupid to understand that a positive Rona test is not a death sentence.

So is COVID, moron.

So is COVID, moron.

TDS sufferers all have permanent brain damage.

So is COVID, moron.

I know Cain died. He was an at risk demographic. He could have died from seasonal flu just as easily.

How many under 40 have died?

View attachment 369078

display

Better San Francisco than a city in Texas or Florida...
No city in those states require a human poop map.

1596125361657.png

No fucking shit!!

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your sister's partner died of AIDS? How is that even possible unless she was an IV drug user?

LOL...
It only affects "the gays" dontcha know. :uhoh3:

No fucking shit!!

I guess if you're a bi-sexual female living in San Francisco, it's a highly probable outcome

Forum List

Back