What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Are you going to sob into your drink when he recovers?
He’s going to be the first congressional death from Covid19.
Is he? You hopping to cash in in Vegas?
The guy just doesn’t look healthy to begin with. I hope he doesn’t die, but I also hope he gets really fucking sick first, and maybe has life-lasting complications. Not because I’m a bad guy, but because he is. Republicans ONLY care when something happens to them. Senator Portman only cared about Gays when his son came out. Steve Scalia only cared about emergency workers when he got shot. Numerous examples.
So, once again. you are a liar. Republicans do care about people. So much so, they want to help them for life instead of indenturing them to a lifetime of servitude and dependency like the Joe Biden votes want.

What does that tell you about this virus? Apparently... it's not that deadly.
That is not what it tells us. You would need much more information.
Proving, that the masks DO NOT work.
That does not prove that. All the data shows that mass mask wearing slows transmission.

Damn we are a country of dummies.

That is not what it tells us. You would need much more information.
That does not prove that. All the data shows that mass mask wearing slows transmission.

Damn we are a country of dummies.
No data shows that. None. We have a group of school teachers who practices social distancing, wore mask, used hand sanitizer, and disinfected all surfaces and STILL one of them caught it.

Mask don't do shit and progressives lie Two of many immutable truths of the Universe.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
Dumb ass Gomert is BLAMING the mask.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

Why is that a tragedy? Is he dying? Does he have any symptoms at all? Or did he just test positive?

I know 3 people that tested positive. Nothing happened to them. There was no tragedy, anymore than having the common cold was a tragedy. I had corona myself. Nothing happened. I got over it. Life goes on. No tragedy.

What tragedy is happening here?

They're a little slow on the uptake.

America has become a land of weak
As much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to project strength everyone can see he's a whiny little bitch.

False.
More see his stellar accomplishments, enthusiastic work to help blacks and his incredible fortitude to stand up to China.

There are things about him I do not like. But if you care about America it is undeniable he has done FAR more
FOR AMERICA than any President in the last 70 years.

I suspect you hate America and this is exactly why you hate Trump
He hasn’t done shit for middle class Americans. His trade war with China so far has only hurt Americans. Last year you guys said I’m going to have to take the hit initially if we are going to fix our trade imbalance with China.

And what replaced nafta, how is it different than nafta? How is it helping you?

And blacks see through trumps bs. Before trump won he didn’t believe the unemployment numbers. As soon as unemployment went down suddenly he believed and told blacks he gave them the lowest unemployment numbers ever.

You’ve been conned
So you think the way china was stealing our intellectual property was all fine and dandy? You think china stealing all our manufacturing was all fine and dandy? You think the massive trade imbalance with china was all fine and dandy?

Why are you so fine and dandy with china crushing America's industry and economy?
No I don’t like the theft of intellectual property. Can’t do much about that.

And yes, I did like the trade imbalance and so do you. You don’t want to pay for American made shoes do you?

But as for manufacturing, no I did not like sending our jobs to China. They were good paying union jobs. Today you want those jobs to come back but you’re ok with them paying $10hr. I guess that’s the new America. Ok, fuck it. I’m an educated white collar guy. No problem for me.

I didn’t like trumps trade war with China. Did he win? Can hardly tell

The thing is, I do have a problem with such low wages.

Low wages, no opportunities and all that comes with conservative economics and social policy got us in the mess we're in now.

People in America won't take that BS long. As we've seen with the protests.

People are fed up with police brutality, with people being killed for no real legal reason while the police are allowed to lie and get away with it.

People are very fed up with working long ours for pay that doesn't support them.

The federal minimum wage has not been increased since the bush boy years. Some states have increased their minimum wage but most of the red states don't even have a state minimum wage.

People can't live on 10 dollars an hour much less 7.25 which is what the federal minimum wage is now.

While at the same time CEOs, executives and stockholders have become filthy rich.

People whine that the extra 600 dollars in unemployment is preventing people from returning to work because it's more than they normally get paid don't seem to see the problem isn't that the unemployment is too much, it's that the regular pay is too low.
People care now but then don’t show up to the midterms. I learned that in 2010.

Yes I learned that in 1994.

It's sad. People need to show up for all elections.

Are you going to sob into your drink when he recovers?
So it's ok that he put his colleagues at risk?
He didn't.
He didn't
Of course he did. His staff as well.
He was wearing a mask (proving that masks don't work), and still manage to catch it. He put no one in danger.
Derp....
He was chastised for not wearing one around his colleagues during the hearing yesterday.
LOL. He stated that he had been wearing a mask for over two weeks. You know, the incubation period of c19.

LOL. He stated that he had been wearing a mask for over two weeks. You know, the incubation period of c19.

Great!
That has nothing whatsoever to do with him not wearing one during the hearing per the committee rules. He put his colleagues at risk unnecessarily. He was positive. He didn't know he was but that's the point of wearing one. No one knows they're positive until they get sick.

TheGloriousTaleOfBayeux.png

Why is that a tragedy? Is he dying? Does he have any symptoms at all? Or did he just test positive?

I know 3 people that tested positive. Nothing happened to them. There was no tragedy, anymore than having the common cold was a tragedy. I had corona myself. Nothing happened. I got over it. Life goes on. No tragedy.

What tragedy is happening here?
You’re one of the lucky ones. I don’t wan to get it and find out.

Dude, you may have already had it, and never even known you had it.

That's point.

The CDC released that report, where they were finding in donated blood, from blood drives, that over 10% of people donating blood, had anti-bodies in their blood from Covid-19.

That means that 10% of the people donating blood got the virus, never knew they had the virus, had zero symptoms whatsoever, and got over it without knowing it.

And that is what 90%+ of the people are having. Zero symptoms.

That's why you have to play this up as a tragedy every time someone tests positive. Because there is nothing else to this virus.

You have a better chance of being struck by a car and dying, then getting this virus and dying.

Literally a million plus people HAVE the virus, or HAVE HAD the virus and lived, and no one knows it. Million people or more.

This entire thing is ridiculous.
Listen you stupid fuck. You ignorant brainwashed republicans are impossible. Yesterday Florida, California, North Carolina reported record numbers of coronavirus deaths for one day.

I believe that is the same day your stupid ass posted what you just wrote.

Fuck republicans. I’m embarrassed to call you Americans.

You have a better chance of being struck by a car and dying, then getting this virus and dying.

You couldn't be more wrong. Well, you're a Trumpster so I guess you can be more wrong.

Covid-19 "will end up as a Top 10 leading cause of death" in 2020, CDC statisticians tell CNN

In 2018, the latest year for which final data is available, the top 10 leading causes of death among all ages in the United States were:​
  1. Heart disease (655,381)
    1. Cancer (599,274)
    2. Unintentional injury (167,127)
    3. Chronic lower respiratory disease (159,486)
    4. Stroke (147,810)
    5. Alzheimer's disease (122,019)
    6. Diabetes (84,946)
    7. Flu and pneumonia (59,120)
    8. Nephritis (51,386)
    9. Suicide (48,344)

Well of COURSE... that JOKE hanging off your face is going to PROTECT you from a MICRON SIZED VIRUS... SUUUUUUUuuuure it will.... REALLY... now just put the fuckin' mask on and DON'T THINK... just DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD and don't QUESTION ANYTHING... nothing can get PAST the MASK, ESPECIALLY a MICRON SIZED VIRUS...

I hope you don’t wear a mask and go to a trump rally.

You know what pisses me off? The guy was set to go meet with trump. It’s why he took the test. I think he should still go meet trump
I don't wear a mask, and I'd love to go to Trump rally. I honestly don't give a flyin' fuck if I catch it or not since my survival chances are 99%+.

Why don't you go out and block a highway, maybe we'll get lucky and someone will shoot your worthless ass.
3.4% die. 82 million republicans in the USA.

So you’re ok with 300,000 republicans dieing?
OF ?
Corona. You’d be ok if by end of year 300,000 republicans died From corona?

How come Vietnam has zero cases? They wore masks and stayed home. We didn’t. Republicans said we were trying to take their freedom away. Ok, if you don’t have a sense of community and all of us in this together, fuck it. Go shop at Walmart and chic fil a.
False. They do not have zero cases. They have had 400 some cases of Covid-19.

They have had zero deaths from Covid-19.

Now that alone should tell you something.

Do you think Vietnam has a better, higher quality, higher tech, health care system than the US, or the rest of the world? Of course not.

Do you think they have a magic vaccine that the US or the rest of the world does not have? Of course not.

Do they have any magic treatments that the US or the rest of the world does not have? Of course not.

So..... they have had zero deaths, while having hundreds of cases, and don't have a vaccine, nor any treatments.

It tells me they all quarantined and wear masks and social distance stupid.

Forum List

Back