What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
Fake news, like everything else the scum democrats spew.

America has become a land of weak
As much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to project strength everyone can see he's a whiny little bitch.

False.
More see his stellar accomplishments, enthusiastic work to help blacks and his incredible fortitude to stand up to China.

There are things about him I do not like. But if you care about America it is undeniable he has done FAR more
FOR AMERICA than any President in the last 70 years.

I suspect you hate America and this is exactly why you hate Trump
He hasn’t done shit for middle class Americans. His trade war with China so far has only hurt Americans. Last year you guys said I’m going to have to take the hit initially if we are going to fix our trade imbalance with China.

And what replaced nafta, how is it different than nafta? How is it helping you?

And blacks see through trumps bs. Before trump won he didn’t believe the unemployment numbers. As soon as unemployment went down suddenly he believed and told blacks he gave them the lowest unemployment numbers ever.

You’ve been conned
So you think the way china was stealing our intellectual property was all fine and dandy? You think china stealing all our manufacturing was all fine and dandy? You think the massive trade imbalance with china was all fine and dandy?

Why are you so fine and dandy with china crushing America's industry and economy?
No I don’t like the theft of intellectual property. Can’t do much about that.

And yes, I did like the trade imbalance and so do you. You don’t want to pay for American made shoes do you?

But as for manufacturing, no I did not like sending our jobs to China. They were good paying union jobs. Today you want those jobs to come back but you’re ok with them paying $10hr. I guess that’s the new America. Ok, fuck it. I’m an educated white collar guy. No problem for me.

I didn’t like trumps trade war with China. Did he win? Can hardly tell
Yes, we can, do something about intellectual theft, like not voluntarily handing it over, which is what china was demanding we do if we had them manufacturing something for an American company in china.

And no, I did NOT like the trade imbalance, and yes, I would GLADLY pay more for an American made item, and do. I look far and wide for American made, and the price of it is fine with me.

Many, MANY manufacturing jobs have RETURNED to America, and more are all the time. THAT is what President Trump won, that's what he won for AMERICA.

Why is it that we have to constantly educate you people about this stuff when it's all common knowledge?

Willful ignorance like Obama's Kenyan and was an illegal holder of the US presidency for 2 terms! :auiqs.jpg:

Boy the libtards are extra bitter today...what did Trump win?....did I miss it?....someone must have released the real poll numbers....Buuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't noticed, of course the conrards have been extra bitter since Obama was first elected, and remained toxically bitter after the 2018 Blue Tsunami. I suppose on the early morning of November 4th they will be toxically bitter claiming Trump's massive lost was rigged.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

Why is that a tragedy? Is he dying? Does he have any symptoms at all? Or did he just test positive?

I know 3 people that tested positive. Nothing happened to them. There was no tragedy, anymore than having the common cold was a tragedy. I had corona myself. Nothing happened. I got over it. Life goes on. No tragedy.

What tragedy is happening here?
My brother runs a Fortune 500. There’s a vp of finance who’s an asshole like you even though many employees have died from the virus. My brother told him what a piece of shot he is.

The vp of finance is obviously a trump supporter. My brother said he’s not voting for trump again. You trump supporters turn people off

Maybe he's a Biden supporter and really wants to see the Wuhanvirus kill 3-4 times more! You don't know.

Why is that a tragedy? Is he dying? Does he have any symptoms at all? Or did he just test positive?

I know 3 people that tested positive. Nothing happened to them. There was no tragedy, anymore than having the common cold was a tragedy. I had corona myself. Nothing happened. I got over it. Life goes on. No tragedy.

What tragedy is happening here?
You’re one of the lucky ones. I don’t wan to get it and find out.

Dude, you may have already had it, and never even known you had it.

That's point.

The CDC released that report, where they were finding in donated blood, from blood drives, that over 10% of people donating blood, had anti-bodies in their blood from Covid-19.

That means that 10% of the people donating blood got the virus, never knew they had the virus, had zero symptoms whatsoever, and got over it without knowing it.

And that is what 90%+ of the people are having. Zero symptoms.

That's why you have to play this up as a tragedy every time someone tests positive. Because there is nothing else to this virus.

You have a better chance of being struck by a car and dying, then getting this virus and dying.

Literally a million plus people HAVE the virus, or HAVE HAD the virus and lived, and no one knows it. Million people or more.

This entire thing is ridiculous.

Biden supporters are lying more than normal today!

Wow ok so you don't believe he has the virus.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
They don't believe anything unless and until it comes from their universe.

Not kidding.

Mr. Projecting again, I see.
Yep, there he is, right on que... still with the flaming case of TDS.
This is about trump? Oh wait.....EVERYTHING is about trump to his cult.

Liar.
I am spot on....and your cult marching orders have taken away your souls.

He was chastised yesterday for not wearing a mask during the hearing with Barr. It seems their concerns over safety were warranted.
And one of his aides just ratted him out about giving them a hard time if they wear masks at work.

Not kidding.

Liar.

Please, don't get all triggered.....

....liar.

Not kidding.

Liar.
They sold them.

Everybody is testing positive. Big fucking deal.

I WANT to get this virus and get it over with. FUCK MASKS.

Some protective measures are just not worth the cost.

You're nuts.

Not kidding.

Liar.
They sold them.

It was a bargain, too!.
Vote Trump, stop globalist progressivism, and save your Country!

WINNING!!!

Not kidding.

Liar.
They sold them.

It was a bargain, too!.

WINNING!!!
Yeah, it's going great.

He will be 67 in August. Not a good age to get the virus.

I hope he will be ok and didn't transmit it to too many people.

When are you getting it?
It's going away, right? Just like the flu, right? A hoax, right?
No it's not going away. It's a Pestilence just like The Bible said was coming only this one is mild compared to what The Book of Revelation says is coming upon The Godless and Lawless.... Yes...that's you, Satan's Little Helper.

But don't worry.... after all of the suffering in The Great Tribulation such as humanity has never seen, you get to spend eternity in Hell, and suffer knowing there is a God, and He rejected you, because you rejected Him.

I think I'll start calling you Bubbles for your sparkling clean disposition and balanced outlook on life.

In reality it's another evolution of one of the viruses mother nature wants to cull the herd with. After all she is one cold-hearted bitch you know.

Not kidding.

Liar.
They sold them.

It was a bargain, too!.

WINNING!!!
Yeah, it's going great.

Yeah.
You're outgunned!
Bring it to the suburbs, pussies!

Not kidding.

Liar.

Please, don't get all triggered.....

....liar.
Oh I'll try not to....what with all my giggling at you. :71:

Forum List

Back