What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Are you going to sob into your drink when he recovers?
So it's ok that he put his colleagues at risk?
He didn't.
He didn't
Of course he did. His staff as well.
He was wearing a mask (proving that masks don't work), and still manage to catch it. He put no one in danger.

Spreading ignorance ^^^ is evil.

The way Democrats are treating COVID-19 right now makes an HIV/AIDs positive test seem like a sore throat.

Notice how nothing on this planet matters unless Democrats say it matters?

Do you know how many people died from AIDS since the 80s? I sure remember the bigots freaking out about HIV in the 80s. Doctors and 1st responders not wanting to treat AIDS patients. COVID has killed many, many more health care workers than HIV/AIDS ever did.

The way Democrats are treating COVID-19 right now makes an HIV/AIDs positive test seem like a sore throat.

Do you know how many people died from AIDS since the 80s? I sure remember the bigots freaking out about HIV in the 80s. Doctors and 1st responders not wanting to treat AIDS patients. COVID has killed many, many more health care workers than HIV/AIDS ever did.
No fucking shit!!
Unless the health care workers were fucking their patients they could not come down with it. It does not transmit thru casual contact.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

Poor Gomer. His mask gave him the virus. CNN just reported that Gomer berated his staff when they wore masks.

But wait, there's more! He came back onto the campus without a mask to inform his staff of his positive test WITHOUT A MASK. If I'd been there, I'd have clocked Gomer's ignorant ass.

He’s going to be the first congressional death from Covid19.
Is he? You hopping to cash in in Vegas?
The guy just doesn’t look healthy to begin with. I hope he doesn’t die, but I also hope he gets really fucking sick first, and maybe has life-lasting complications. Not because I’m a bad guy, but because he is. Republicans ONLY care when something happens to them. Senator Portman only cared about Gays when his son came out. Steve Scalia only cared about emergency workers when he got shot. Numerous examples.

That's EVERY BIT as ignorant as saying ALL blacks are apes.

You just said it. Hope that made ya feel good. :icon_rolleyes:

Hermain Cain just DIED of COVID, you fucking morons. Ready to take it seriously yet?
Fuck off you jackass.
So that's a "no" from you? You aren't prepared to take this seriously yet? Okay then.
No. Clearly my reaction was the appropriate response to your opportunistic comments.
So you are taking the virus seriously, wearing a mask and washing frequently. Good!

Great then don’t wear a mask like louie
Unless a privately owned business requires it, I don't.
I respect a business owner's right to make the rules of his establishment.
You’re an irresponsible idiot. That’s all.
1596123886948.png

No fucking shit!!
Unless the health care workers were fucking their patients they could not come down with it. It does not transmit thru casual contact.

But that didn't stop you all from freaking out back then.

So it's ok that he put his colleagues at risk?
He didn't.
He didn't
Of course he did. His staff as well.
He was wearing a mask (proving that masks don't work), and still manage to catch it. He put no one in danger.
Derp....
He was chastised for not wearing one around his colleagues during the hearing yesterday.
LOL. He stated that he had been wearing a mask for over two weeks. You know, the incubation period of c19.

Proving, that the masks DO NOT work.

Bullshit, we all saw him NOT wearing a mask MANY times over the past several weeks. He berated staffers who wore one. And he told his staffers about his positive test without a fucking mask on. They don't get much dumber than Goober Gohmert!

Forum List

Back