What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Right, no accountability for Trump. We know the cult line.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
Like getting videos of the current unrest to use in campaign ads to show what America will be like with Biden as president.
But that's what it's like while he is president!
Weird.
View attachment 369083
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
So by that rationale anything the Democrats do can be blamed on Trump because he's president.

Why wasn't Obama blamed for Benghazi, ISIS, Deep Water Horizon, or spying on the Trump Campaign????
No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

You're fluent in simpleton for sure.

Actually, you whiffed on it.

You said Trump is President, he gets the blame, period.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

You didn’t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.

Then don’t tell me thats not what he meant you stupid fuck
You're triggered and projecting now as it's quite obvious you are the actual "stupid fuck" in this conversation.
Think better.

Last edited:
Weird.
View attachment 369083

No. Not in any way, dope. Apparently my post was too complex for you to understand which is funny because I thought it was simple.

Mudwhistle pointed out a bunch of shit you don't blame Obama for. In fact you don't blame Obama for anything over the entire eight years, you blame W.

You're a hypocrite
No but you blamed Obama. So why are you not blaming trump? You sure as hell would have blamed Hillary even if she handled it perfectly. How do we know? It’s what you did to governor Whitmer.

Trump tweeted before he won, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible.”

Now I’m assuming that still applies to him right? Or was this just another time trump was lying/talking out of his ass?
Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
You mean the good stock market, low unemployment, number of jobs added every month for 80 months on Obama’s watch?

Trump was handed a great economy. He got 2.3% growth in 2019 and started a trade war with China. Economists were predicting a recession in 2020 2021.

This is after that huge 2018 tax break. Boy we got very little out of that stimulus but the rich got a lot huh? The corpora sure made out.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

Provide my posts where I said those things, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite
Another poster who doesn't get a simple premise. Go figure.

Obama never used footage of Benghazi to claim that is what America would look like if his opponent was elected, ya retard.

No president has ever used their own presidency as an example of how America would decline if their opponent were to be elected. Why? Because it's retarded.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

I have no interest in wasting my time on a bunch of stuff you just made up

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
You just love reveling in the misfortune of others, don't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're a hypocrite
Remember you guys blamed Obama for his handling of the BP oil spill leading up to the 2010 midterms?

No, I don't remember that. In fact it never happened. More of your fake news

According to Sealy and the dumb ass left, W was responsible for the entire Obama Presidency, then Trump took over from the day he was elected. Obama wasn't ever responsible for shit, and Obama sure shit all over the place

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe" as he kept his knee on their neck

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Politics is a sick game. It corrupts the soul.

Weird.
View attachment 369083

You're a hypocrite

You mean the good stock market, low unemployment, number of jobs added every month for 80 months on Obama’s watch?

Trump was handed a great economy. He got 2.3% growth in 2019 and started a trade war with China. Economists were predicting a recession in 2020 2021.

This is after that huge 2018 tax break. Boy we got very little out of that stimulus but the rich got a lot huh? The corpora sure made out.

You're just repeating the same propaganda now over and over

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"
Thats just your narrative.

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldn’t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

i just don’t swallow your narrative.

Forum List

Back