What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

Will he wear a mask now? How many other members of his....er...constituency has he breathed on in the last few days?
You just love reveling in the misfortune of others, don't you?

That's bodecea, bullseye. She does a little dance jig for every Biden virus death

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Politics is a sick game. I corrupts the soul.

Well, Biden did call Trump a racist for wanting to restrict trade from Wuhan where the virus originated. You break it you bought it.

I agree with you, but I don't agree with not responding when attacked. W didn't respond and they brought down his Presidency
It would have still came in thru Europe stupid

Newsflash genius, Trump banned travel from Europe, too.

Try looking things up. You may get a decent education.
After the virus was already here.

Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

You didn’t believe the unemployment numbers until trump took over.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

I could name 100 ways youre so fos.

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"
Thats just your narrative.

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldn’t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

i just don’t swallow your narrative.

All you're doing is throwing names out, you're not making any logical argument.

The 2008 recession was BTW caused by both Clinton and W policies. But I'm not a partisan hack like you are, so I care what actually happened, not just getting the other side like you do
So then the 2019 great economy is both Obama and trumps credit?

Funny how your ilk was trying to give Barry credit for the Trump economy................right up until the shutdown.............then all the sudden it's Trump's economy, and his fault Governors shut down their states. :abgg2q.jpg:
Obama handed him a great economy. And trump didn’t do much to it other than those huge tax breaks in 2018 which only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019.

You didn’t let us point to the stock market on Obama’s watch but now you point to it.

Obama had like the exact same jobs numbers as don but they weren’t good enough when Obama was president.

You pointed to the interest rates and said Obama’s economy was fake but trump hasn’t raised interest rates.

It's amazing how little you know about business and economics. Actually, Obama oversaw the slowest recession recovery on record, and it's because of his policies. Businesses were telling him "I can't breathe"

Yes, slow and steady. He wouldn’t have taken us into a global recession like bush did. Bush did things fast. How did that work out.

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works
Now you believe the numbers?

And so what the recovery was slow. And who’s fault was that? Was Mitch McConnell and paul Ryan going along with what Obama wanted to do? Nope. So Obama did what he could do and had 80 straight months of jobs growth. Wages were already going up, housing prices were up, unemployment was low had he had the same growth trump had without giving away tax breaks we can’t afford and didn’t do much other than make the rich richer.

Now the slow recovery was Obama's fault. He kept telling business he hated them and no one would invest. They didn't know what tax or new business regulation he'd hit them with next.

Business kept telling Obama "I can't breathe," and he wouldn't listen to them. He kept his knee on their neck anyway

I won't be attributing this virus to anyone, except the Chinese Communist Party. Not Biden, not Trump. Not Dems or Reps. Just China.

KUNG FLU.

I simply believe people like bodey revel in the misfortune of anyone she disagrees with.

Well, Biden did call Trump a racist for wanting to restrict trade from Wuhan where the virus originated. You break it you bought it.

I agree with you, but I don't agree with not responding when attacked. W didn't respond and they brought down his Presidency

And Biden called Trump a racist again when he cut flights from Europe stupid. You walked right into that one. Not very bright, are you?
After the virus was already here? Too little too late.

KUNG FLU.

And Biden called Trump a racist again when he cut flights from Europe stupid. You walked right into that one. Not very bright, are you?

Link?

He said he wanted to ban travel from China initially. Anyways, we know based on the timeline trump mismanaged this pandemic and 60% don’t trust the words coming out his mouth

It takes two parties to deal with a crisis this big. Democrats made clear they had no intention of doing anything but trying to trip Trump and blame him for everything. You cheer every setback and run down any progress. You'd be on the side of the Axis powers in WWII if you were the Democrat party then. It's sick and pathetic.

You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now

Nooooo .... that's economic data. So now you think economic data is a "narrative." LOL. Maybe you should take an econ 101 class and begin an education in how business works

And so what the recovery was slow. And who’s fault was that? Was Mitch McConnell and paul Ryan going along with what Obama wanted to do? Nope. So Obama did what he could do and had 80 straight months of jobs growth. Wages were already going up, housing prices were up, unemployment was low had he had the same growth trump had without giving away tax breaks we can’t afford and didn’t do much other than make the rich richer.

Now the slow recovery was Obama's fault. He kept telling business he hated them and no one would invest. They didn't know what tax or new business regulation he'd hit them with next.

Business kept telling Obama "I can't breathe," and he wouldn't listen to them. He kept his knee on their neck anyway
What new taxes or regulations did Obama put on business‘?

Oh yea, I forgot, you don’t believe global warming is real.

The 2008 recession was BTW caused by both Clinton and W policies. But I'm not a partisan hack like you are, so I care what actually happened, not just getting the other side like you do

And 2011 was both W and Obama's blame?

He said he wanted to ban travel from China initially. Anyways, we know based on the timeline trump mismanaged this pandemic and 60% don’t trust the words coming out his mouth

It takes two parties to deal with a crisis this big. Democrats made clear they had no intention of doing anything but trying to trip Trump and blame him for everything. You cheer every setback and run down any progress. You'd be on the side of the Axis powers in WWII if you were the Democrat party then. It's sick and pathetic.

You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now
God I hope so.

And 2011 was both W and Obama's blame?
What happened in 2011?

Here, get an education.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

KUNG FLU.

LOL, so bringing in more people with the virus doesn't matter if some people here have it. You're such a simpleton, that's moronic

Here, get an education.

Filling out paperwork?

KUNG FLU.

LOL, so bringing in more people with the virus doesn't matter if some people here have it. You're such a simpleton, that's moronic
If you say so

Here, get an education.

Filling out paperwork?
You didn't even have time to click on a single link.

Thanks for proving being educated on the subject isn't what you want.

Once again sealy goes back to his limp dick and makes up my position.

You don't believe global warming is real. There are two things we could do right now that would have a huge impact on carbon emissions without harming our economy, and you oppose both. Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas.

Global warming is just a political opportunity for you, you think it's a load of crap

Are you going to sob into your drink when he recovers?

He's one of the stupidest members of Congress, fucking idiot.
I hope he gets sick as fuck, hospitalized, has the pleasure of being on a ventilator for a couple of weeks and survives.
Maybe that will knock some sense into his fucking fat head.

Once again sealy goes back to his limp dick and makes up my position.

You don't believe global warming is real. There are two things we could do right now that would have a huge impact on carbon emissions without harming our economy, and you oppose both. Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas.

Global warming is just a political opportunity for you, you think it's a load of crap
Let’s frack and develop nuclear power. These are 2002 arguments

KUNG FLU.

LOL, that's not what he said. He said that Trump shut down travel after the virus was already here...which is a TRUE statement. He did not say that shutting down travel was a bad idea. You know who else said shutting down travel was not a bad idea? Joe Biden, through his campaign said that.

“Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,”

Forum List

Back