What are all the natural birth assignments I can "trans"ition from? Race? Ethnicity?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So if im a man and then decide im a woman.....America now is supposedly going to have to accept it.

What other birth assignments can I simply switch? I was born white. Can I demand to be recognized as black? Im of European decent. Can I just say Im Hispanic though?

Can I just switch from being a white male European decent....and demand I be seen as a black hispanic female? Will I get a Vanity Fair cover saying "Call Me Shaniqua"?

You could be disabled. That's the next civil rights movement. Taxpayer funded amputations.

Just asking. Lefties are opening the door for trans freaks. Is it limited to gender? If I feel black on the inside....you have to accept me as black.

Call me Jerome.

So if im a man and then decide im a woman.....America now is supposedly going to have to accept it.

What other birth assignments can I simply switch? I was born white. Can I demand to be recognized as black? Im of European decent. Can I just say Im Hispanic though?

Can I just switch from being a white male European decent....and demand I be seen as a black hispanic female? Will I get a Vanity Fair cover saying "Call Me Shaniqua"?

Don't stop at just humans.

Don't stop at just humans.

Thats true. Ive always kinda felt like an endangered species on the inside. Like....I kinda identify more as a black rhino than a white male human.

Forum List

Back