What are eunuchs so born from their mother's womb?

What are eunuchs so born from their mother's womb?

• Barren people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexuals

• People with no desire for sex

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • People with the incapability to have sex

• Other, please please explain

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

I know what eunuchs are that were made eunuchs of men. I think I know what eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake are. I am not sure what those are who were born as eunuchs. I was raised in church my entire childhood. I have spent most of my adulthood exposed to Christianity but I haven't heard a theory on the concept of born eunuchs until recent days of my life.

Why has Christianity lost a tradition and even an understanding of the subject of eunuchs?

If God has made some men eunuchs from their mother's womb then why am I unable to give one example of an eunuch living today? Surely I have encountered at least one or at least heard of one in my 38 years of life.

I know what eunuchs are that were made eunuchs of men. I think I know what eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake are. I am not sure what those are who were born as eunuchs. I was raised in church my entire childhood. I have spent most of my adulthood exposed to Christianity but I haven't heard a theory on the concept of born eunuchs until recent days of my life.

Why has Christianity lost a tradition and even an understanding of the subject of eunuchs?

If God has made some men eunuchs from their mother's womb then why am I unable to give one example of an eunuch living today? Surely I have encountered at least one or at least heard of one in my 38 years of life.

I'd imagine it's a private thing.

lol....How many genitals have you inspected of all the people that you have met over the years?

BTW Jesus was probably just lamenting the fact that the growing crowds of people following him all around made any discreet lovey-dovey impossible.

lol....How many genitals have you inspected of all the people that you have met over the years?

BTW Jesus was probably just lamenting the fact that the growing crowds of people following him all around made any discreet lovey-dovey impossible.

A very small number.

A very small number.

Thats some very shoddy research ..........

These days, so-called christians are demanding to be able to examine genitals in bathrooms so maybe the OP will get answer.

But, we have always known of congenital sexual abnormalities as well as a long list of horrors your god visits on innocent babies. Whatcha think? Does he have a streak of cruelty or the darkest sense of humor imaginable?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What gives religious fascist like you and radical islam the right to tell anyone what they can do with their lives?

This right here is why religion should never ever be allowed anywhere near our schools.

Who are you talking about?

These days, so-called christians are demanding to be able to examine genitals in bathrooms so maybe the OP will get answer.

But, we have always known of congenital sexual abnormalities as well as a long list of horrors your god visits on innocent babies. Whatcha think? Does he have a streak of cruelty or the darkest sense of humor imaginable?

If, as the story goes, God is an incorporeal extraterrestrial intelligence who visited this fucked up place from time to time and spoke through the prophets about a higher realm of living intelligences and gave instruction on how to make life a more perfect experience for people of the earth then every evil related to physical forms and the suffering consequent to physical life was already a reality for all life forms on this planet every since life began and has nothing whatever to do with the God who said 'Let there be light' around 6000 years ago in a lawless world that was for the previous untold billions of years covered in darkness and without shape or form and void.

Last edited:

If, as the story goes, God is an incorporeal extraterrestrial intelligence who visited this fucked up place from time to time and spoke through the prophets about a higher realm of living intelligences and gave instruction on how to make life a more perfect experience for people of the earth then every evil related to physical forms and the suffering consequent to physical life was already a reality for all life forms on this planet every since life began and has nothing whatever to do with the God who said 'Let there be light' around 6000 years ago in a lawless world that was for the previous untold billions of years covered in darkness and without shape or form and void.

"Incorporeal, extraterrestrial intelligence" who supposed visited and "fucked up" an unmarried virgin, dumping her and her child on an itinerant carpenter and came back some 30-ish yeas later to kill the son he had deserted ...

Meanwhile, said bastard boy ignored the sick and needy for almost his entire life and instead, partied with his homies.

But then, age 30-ish or so, decides he has some sort of magic touch (the original, laying on of hands faith healer?), and sets about healing the sick and feeding the poor. IOW, he was your basic knee jerk, progressive liberal.

For that unforgivable fact, daddy murdered him and has been tormenting lowly humans ever since.

[emoji57]

"Incorporeal, extraterrestrial intelligence" who supposed visited and "fucked up" an unmarried virgin, dumping her and her child on an itinerant carpenter and came back some 30-ish yeas later to kill the son he had deserted ...

Meanwhile, said bastard boy ignored the sick and needy for almost his entire life and instead, partied with his homies.

But then, age 30-ish or so, decides he has some sort of magic touch (the original, laying on of hands faith healer?), and sets about healing the sick and feeding the poor. IOW, he was your basic knee jerk, progressive liberal.

For that unforgivable fact, daddy murdered him and has been tormenting lowly humans ever since.

Wow.

Seems that church teachings can screw up the minds of unbelievers just as effectively as they do believers.

Wow.

Seems that church teachings can screw up the minds of unbelievers just as effectively as they do believers.

Screwing up thought processes is pretty much the whole point of religion but, is there some part of what wrote incorrect?

[emoji780]

Wow.

Screwing up thought processes is pretty much the whole point of religion but, is there some part of what wrote incorrect?

yeah, the bastard boy never stopped partying with his homies.

It's probably men who are impotent through a genetic defect or health problem. Why is this an important question?

Forum List

Back