What are some of the things the CIA can do to get back at Trump without hurting the United States?

They could do things like embarrass him:

US caught Russian officials cheering Trump win: report

For people who understand the danger of Russia, this is very embarrassing for Trump. And you know the CIA publishing this was a shot across the Trump bow.

Another thing, if there is a report of an imminent attack on a Trump Hotel, say in Istanbul, they could withhold the information.

What else could the Intel agencies do to make Trump's ride very rough indeed?

We can't begin to imagine all the things the CIA can do to get back Trump. And none of it can be proven or traced. Just imagine how many rogue CIA operatives are really, really pissed off at Trump. They risk their lives to gather Intel - and then some idiot like Trump just ignores it. Trump has even belittled and denigrated the CIA. They won't forget...
They will be unemployed looking for work as private security guards. They will be so busy looking for work they won't have time to be pissed off.

Democrats thought that a few well placed unfriendly ambassadors would get back at Trump too.

For people who understand the danger of Russia, this is very embarrassing for Trump. And you know the CIA publishing this was a shot across the Trump bow.

Another thing, if there is a report of an imminent attack on a Trump Hotel, say in Istanbul, they could withhold the information.

And he can make them very unemployed if they want to play games.

I give Trump one year or less before he's taken down by somebody. Maybe many some bodies. And he will squawk, "Et tu, Pence?" because Pence has the most to gain from Trump's fall.

I give Trump one year or less before he's taken down by somebody. Maybe many some bodies. And he will squawk, "Et tu, Pence?" because Pence has the most to gain from Trump's fall.

You libs have been wrong on every prediction you've made of Trump. But keep repeating "I can climb that hill, I can climb that hill!"

We can't begin to imagine all the things the CIA can do to get back Trump. And none of it can be proven or traced. Just imagine how many rogue CIA operatives are really, really pissed off at Trump. They risk their lives to gather Intel - and then some idiot like Trump just ignores it. Trump has even belittled and denigrated the CIA. They won't forget...
--------------------------------------------------------- Lakhota , another guy advocating third world lawlessness eh Lakhota ??

BULLSHIT

It was Clapper, after all, who lied under oath to Sen. Ron Wyden and the Senate when asked about the extent of spying on US citizens engaged in by the National Security Agency, and later was forced to apologize for it.

YOU STUPID FUCKS DECEIVED NO ONE BEFORE THE ELECTION - AND WE WILL NOT LET YOU DERAIL HIS PRESIDENCY.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Trump is making it clear

He will no longer rely on the CIA for his intelligence. He will get it from Conspiracy Theory websites like he always has

Maybe from breitbart, infowars or Wikileaks .............. Just imagine how much pain and damage he has done to moral of the intelligence community.

You libs have been wrong on every prediction you've made of Trump. But keep repeating "I can climb that hill, I can climb that hill!"

Predictions? Who needs to predict? Trump is already backtracking so fast he makes Michael Jackson's reverse moon walk look like a crawl. Sorry you poor SOB. Here, Fox Noise is even calling him out.
Trump knocks border wall reports, insists Mexico will pay – eventually

Pence's 8 years will follow Trump's 8 years.

Trump will be impeached in less than 2 years. He is going the way of Nixon. Get used to it. He's already backtracking and he hasn't even taken office yet.

Trump is making it clear

He will no longer rely on the CIA for his intelligence. He will get it from Conspiracy Theory websites like he always has

Maybe from breitbart, infowars or Wikileaks .............. Just imagine how much pain and damage he has done to moral of the intelligence community.
---------------------------------- tough Charwin !!

Trump is making it clear

Or he'll get it from Putin.

Remember the last president who lied us into Iraq with bad Intel?

Predictions? Who needs to predict? Trump is already backtracking so fast he makes Michael Jackson's reverse moon walk look like a crawl. Sorry you poor SOB. Here, Fox Noise is even calling him out.

So where's the problem? Even if we have to pay for it, we can use the money we're going to cut from Planned Parenthood. Bet you're glad to hear that.........huh?

So where's the problem? Even if we have to pay for it, we can use the money we're going to cut from Planned Parenthood. Bet you're glad to hear that.........huh?
Lowered expectations

Forum List

Back