What are some of the things the CIA can do to get back at Trump without hurting the United States?

I would hope that the folks at the CIA had grown up enough to remain above the childish partisan politics have so badly polluted everything.

They could do things like embarrass him:

US caught Russian officials cheering Trump win: report

For people who understand the danger of Russia, this is very embarrassing for Trump. And you know the CIA publishing this was a shot across the Trump bow.

Another thing, if there is a report of an imminent attack on a Trump Hotel, say in Istanbul, they could withhold the information.

What else could the Intel agencies do to make Trump's ride very rough indeed?
------------------------------------------------------------ its funny how RDean and others hope that US agencies will break the law to illegally go after the Trump . This kinda talk if acted upon is anarchy and is a good argument for the TRUMP to replace personal in many government agencies , especially those hired or appointed by enemy regimes . And I think that that winnowing and firing process has already been started RDean .
It's funny that right wingers would put the safety of their families, themselves and the entire country into the hands of a man they know nothing about. Seeing him on TV is not the same as knowing who owns his debt. We know his "friends" are murderers and racketeers. We know about his many lawsuits. We know he's racist. We know about his bankruptcies. Where there is smoke there are fires. The things I mentioned so far are just the smoke. He needs to be investigated with the same vigor as Hillary and Obama.

For people who understand the danger of Russia, this is very embarrassing for Trump. And you know the CIA publishing this was a shot across the Trump bow.

Another thing, if there is a report of an imminent attack on a Trump Hotel, say in Istanbul, they could withhold the information.

Why would they want to piss off the new boss?

------------------------------------------------------------ its funny how RDean and others hope that US agencies will break the law to illegally go after the Trump . This kinda talk if acted upon is anarchy and is a good argument for the TRUMP to replace personal in many government agencies , especially those hired or appointed by enemy regimes . And I think that that winnowing and firing process has already been started RDean .
It's funny that right wingers would put the safety of their families, themselves and the entire country into the hands of a man they know nothing about. Seeing him on TV is not the same as knowing who owns his debt. We know his "friends" are murderers and racketeers. We know about his many lawsuits. We know he's racist. We know about his bankruptcies. Where there is smoke there are fires. The things I mentioned so far are just the smoke. He needs to be investigated with the same vigor as Hillary and Obama.

Ok, here's your chance to tell us what you want the C.I.A. to do to Trump. Let's hear it. Go...

Trump will be president, we need to help him be the best he can, point out errors & promote healthy choices

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its called a LEGAL election and is not yours or any public servant or intelligence agencies right to mess with it . Go ahead , investigate but I think that you and others were calling for doing third worldy illegal acts to hurt the TRUMPS legal Presidency RDean .

Since Trump is the new boss, I doubt the CIA will be "getting back" at anybody. If anything, Trump will clean house if need be.

Rdean forgets just who is NOW the CIA's boss.
And I suspect there will be a purge leaving a weakened agency.
----------------------------------------------------------------- and if there is a correcting purge of criminals , liars , disloyal intelligence operatives the agency is already weak and a purge will correct that RDean .

Interesting that the left wing concedes that the CIA can "get back" at republican administrations at will. Maybe the CIA might like to relive their highly publicized war against the media when they mistakenly accused Fox news of "outing" socialite Valerie Plame. Yeah it might be true, the CIA might be more successful in domestic political infighting than they appear to be in international intelligence gathering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ and WHO knew anything at all about the worst president the USA has ever had except for the Rightwingers but there weren't enough of us in 2008 . And all you lefties were either high or were stupid emotional people that elected mrobama RDean . ----------------------- Trump will be fine RDean !!

Maybe they were happy they don't have to go to war with us now. Hillary would have kept pushing until an accident happened along some border.

The CIA will be gutted of Democrat loyalists and replaced. Then they won't be getting back at anyone.

Nothing. You want the CIA to get back at Russia. Trump maybe be an Orange Buffoon, but he's still your president.

Hold a pillow over his face for about 5 minutes.

So who investigated Obama and for what?

I bet you lefties haven't had a good nights sleep since the election; just the way we like it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

We can't begin to imagine all the things the CIA can do to get back Trump. And none of it can be proven or traced. Just imagine how many rogue CIA operatives are really, really pissed off at Trump. They risk their lives to gather Intel - and then some idiot like Trump just ignores it. Trump has even belittled and denigrated the CIA. They won't forget...

I believe the CIA is too professional to engage in payback with the President

What I see though is Trump setting up the CIA like Bush did in Iraq and demanding that they only provide intelligence that he believes in

"Oh, now who's being naive, Kay?"

I would hope that the folks at the CIA had grown up enough to remain above the childish partisan politics have so badly polluted everything.

Dean and his cohorts are acceptable with our government agencies attacking their political foes. Trump is going to make it so that doesn't happen any longer. Maybe now, our government agencies will concentrate on protecting the country instead of protecting the party of power. That's the way it should have been all along.

We can't begin to imagine all the things the CIA can do to get back Trump. And none of it can be proven or traced. Just imagine how many rogue CIA operatives are really, really pissed off at Trump. They risk their lives to gather Intel - and then some idiot like Trump just ignores it. Trump has even belittled and denigrated the CIA. They won't forget...

Unlike this coward in Trump Tower, they have put their lives on the line and their personal lives aside. Trump has spent his life jumping from one hedonistic and self-indulgent event to another. I say feed Trump to the CIA like a pork chop to a school of pirhanas.

Forum List

Back