What are some reasons people disliked Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest reasons why people may dislike Donald Trump

I am not a Donald Trump hater at all, im just curious what are some possible reasons he is hated.
"There are many reasons why people may or may not hate Donald Trump. That is why 54% of americans disapprove of what he is doing (according to NBC News and The Wall Street Journal).

Trump throughout his campaign and his presidency so far, he made offensive comments towards women and minorities. For instance, on his twitter Donald Trump has tweeted stuff like this “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes you think she can satisfy America?”

hqdefault.jpg
You got me all excited talking about him in the past tense (in the title). Maybe you should fix that before someone has a heart attack.
Did you just wish him dead?
Nope, but if it happened, it would surely be news. Everyone else is quitting--why not Trump?
agreed

I am not a Donald Trump hater at all, im just curious what are some possible reasons he is hated.
"There are many reasons why people may or may not hate Donald Trump. That is why 54% of americans disapprove of what he is doing (according to NBC News and The Wall Street Journal).

Trump throughout his campaign and his presidency so far, he made offensive comments towards women and minorities. For instance, on his twitter Donald Trump has tweeted stuff like this “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes you think she can satisfy America?”

hqdefault.jpg
hey

Because there are a lot of mentally unstable people who are still freaking out because Hillary lost?

hqdefault.jpg

I don't 'hate' him but I certainly despise him

He is a bully.
A liar.
A user.
An adulterer

hqdefault.jpg

His dog whistle / racist politics .

I don't know why people hate Trump. He has not done anything but help Americans and is trying to get rid of all the illegals. He brought more jobs and is trying to get DC cleaned up. Perhaps the people who don't like him are the ones he's trying to rid us of.

Between 1988-2016 we had 28 years of globalist presidents from both parties. For all their "differences" they each pursued essentially the same course, with a slow diminishment of sovereignty as America followed the rest of the world, instead of leading it.

Not only is Trump a break in that pattern, he is undoing much of their so-called "progress" and reestablishing the United States as the dominant force on the planet. All their plans for a "new world order" are currently void.

That's one reason why they don't like him.
Why must the U.S. be "the dominant force on the planet?" Give that some real thought and explain why.

Easy. Because it's the safest position to hold.

hqdefault.jpg

Why do I have the feeling you're a Russian troll?

iu

My dislike occurred long before he ran for president. People that dish it out but can't take it have never appealed to me. Plus he whines too much.

Presidential actions that caused me to hate are limited to LBJ's decision to turn the Vietnam issue over to the military and GW Bush's handling of Iraq.

So nothing Obama did drew any ire from you? Interesting.

hqdefault.jpg
If Trump Is Normal, What Does That Make the Snob Mob?

No reasoning is involved in this desperately defensive hatred of The Donald. His enemies emotionally react to their egos being deflated, because Trump doesn't think or act according to their self-glorifying dogma.

One reason the left and some of the right despise Trump is because he's not a career politician. He's an outsider, and they can't stand an outsider coming in and rocking the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back