What are the democrats going to do now?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

Hey at least it is Friday afternoon, it is perfectly acceptable to be drunk already!

Hey at least it is Friday afternoon, it is perfectly acceptable to be drunk already!

Whatever makes you happy. Drink up.

I have a lot of work to do if I am going to catch up to you based off that rambling pile of shit you called a post

Sorry, from my encounters with you in the past, I realize my post is way above your head. Sorry I don’t have any crayons to draw you a picture.

It is way over my head, I do not do well with drunk post at all. Maybe I will have a beer or two and try again later

I have a lot of work to do if I am going to catch up to you based off that rambling pile of shit you called a post

Sorry, from my encounters with you in the past, I realize my post is way above your head. Sorry I don’t have any crayons to draw you a picture.

It is way over my head, I do not do well with drunk post at all. Maybe I will have a beer or two and try again later

Kid stop it. Go away and let adults talk. Dismissed.

Kid stop it. Go away and let adults talk. Dismissed.
:banana::banana2:

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on. What's even funnier, is that they'll most likely try to emulate Trump by running some rich white guy in 2020. Or they'll just triple down on their stupidity, and continue pandering to the fringe element of society, like they usually do. We'll see.

Last edited:

All they can do now is alternate between the "He's not fit" narrative and the "He grabbed a pussy" tactic.

The latter is the main reason the Democrats are having a circular firing squad over the "sexual harassment" issue. Like I said, their entire playbook comes from Saul Alinsky's rules, number 4 being "Make the enemy live up to it's own book of rules."

Alinsky's rules have been the strategy used for ever major Democrat campaign for the last 50 years. That's all they have to go on and by shoving some of their own off the cliff, they think Trump will respond by jumping too.

But he won't. Trump is much smarter than they are: The left has tried everything imaginable and nothing seems to stick. That is also the reason they lost the election: The left keeps trying to use the same old routines they've used against Republican politicians. But they can't seem to understand that Trump is not a politician and the same rules of engagement simply don't work against him.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on.

It’s funny to watch those morons make the same mistakes they made in the lead up to November 2016.

The Pussy Grabber meme is just about all they have left. I don’t see that going anywhere especially since it didn’t stop him from becoming POTUS.

It's really pretty damned hilarious when you stand back and watch the Democrat's shit show, their posturing, and the cheesy Kabuki theater they're putting on.

The problem with the he isn't fit argument is the past year shows otherwise. He is accomplishing quite a bit of his agenda. Is he perfect? No but clearly knows what he is doing and can do it.

It’s funny to watch those morons make the same mistakes they made in the lead up to November 2016.

The Pussy Grabber meme is just about all they have left. I don’t see that going anywhere especially since it didn’t stop him from becoming POTUS.

Nope. That blew up in their faces, big time. Just like the "Russian collusion" thing will once it fizzles out. Then most likely, a real investigation will show just who the real colluders with Russia were: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Podesta, etc.

We hold the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. Just as soon as we can get the Justice Department and other governmental agencies drained of all the Obama-era Tories, sympathizers, and traitors, we'll have a real snake hunt.

The economy is booming, the stock market is booming, the US Military loves president Trump, scores of filthy liberal pukes exposed as serial abusers of women...losing to Trump was only the beginning its actually gone downhill for the left since. :eusa_dance:

The problem with the he isn't fit argument is the past year shows otherwise. He is accomplishing quite a bit of his agenda. Is he perfect? No but clearly knows what he is doing and can do it.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

The economy is booming, the stock market is booming, the US Military loves president Trump, scores of filthy liberal pukes exposed as serial abusers of women...losing to Trump was only the beginning its actually gone downhill for the left since. :eusa_dance:

It has them seriously unhinged. But like the madmen they are, they won’t stop. I’m just speculating on what they might try next.

They can just let republicans continue to fix nothing. It must be tee time for trump.

It's pretty obvious that Trump does know what he's doing. The jobs report came out today:

+228,000 NOVEMBER
2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election...
Record low unemployment rate for manufacturing...
Hispanic unemployment rate drops to 4.7% - LOWEST in history of USA

Of course, some Obama-lover will be along to give the Purple-lipped Messiah all the credit in 3...2...1...

Republicans haven't passed anything to change the economy...

I agree. 2020 and 2018 will be about what Trump does in office. Not what he did before.

If this economic growth continues we will see Republicans picking up senate seats next year and Trump reelected.

It has them seriously unhinged. But like the madmen they are, they won’t stop. I’m just speculating on what they might try next.

Yup, the wheels are falling off of their tricycles. They're stuck in stages 1 and 2 of the 5 stages of grief: "Denial" and "anger".

But eventually they'll have to move on stage 5, which is "acceptance".

Maybe when thanks to Trump's economy they can afford to buy new tricycles, they'll finally become accepting of him.

They have already tried everything I can think of and failed...holding their breath?

Forum List

Back