What are the democrats going to do now?

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

Hundreds of regulations have been repealed.

Trump administration cancels hundreds of Obama-era regulations
The list, issued as part of a semiannual report on the entire government’s regulatory agenda, shows the extent to which this administration is determined to erase many of the Obama administration’s policy priorities. In several instances, the administration is dropping rules aimed at tightening worker safety standards or omitting species the government had pledged to protect under the Endangered Species Act. In other cases, it is proposing new regulations that provide employers with more leeway in how they run their businesses or report their activities to federal officials.

The Trump administration said it was pulling or suspending 860 pending regulations. Of those, 469 were being completely withdrawn. Another 391 were being set aside or reevaluated. These proposed regulations could be revisited at some point or dropped altogether.

52 Environmental regulations
52 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump

Carbon Emissions rules repealed
E.P.A. Announces Repeal of Major Obama-Era Carbon Emissions Rule

Climate regulations
Trump EPA to propose repealing Obama's climate regulation: document

Take your pick of which repeal is the most substantial and beneficial.
Yay, more pollution.
so the regulations were going to do away with pollution? wow, didn't know that. it wasn't working. so they failed, let's start over.
Yeah, just open the floodgates. Who cares?
How immature

i mean besides scream helplessly at the sky and piss their panties?

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Reality just can’t seem to square with the left’s made up world can it?

Wow you are on planet mars along with the rest of right wing bubble - disconnect with reality is mind boggling.

You know what we are going to do? Watch Special Prosecutor's team do their job while you rightwing idiots fall deeper and deeper into denial.

Lol, reality will kick your ass again and again. You never learn.

lol yea? How?

Why don't you put out a testable prediction and KICK MY ASS with it. Double dare you. :rolleyes:

The Russian Collusion angle is dead, the Obstruction angle is all but dead, the sexual harassment plan to paint themselves as good and virtuous has been dealt a mortal blow......now what?

Are they going to try the “He’s insane” ploy? Are they going to try to paint him as unhealthy and near death?

Wow you are on planet mars along with the rest of right wing bubble - disconnect with reality is mind boggling.

You know what we are going to do? Watch Special Prosecutor's team do their job while you rightwing idiots fall deeper and deeper into denial.

lol yea? How?

Why don't you put out a testable prediction and KICK MY ASS with it. Double dare you. :rolleyes:

The same way it has been kicking your ass since November 2016. This time it will be that nothing much comes out of Mueller’s folly, and that you won’t get what you want from accusations of sexual misconduct, and that you won’t have success in the 2018 elections.

lol yea? How?

The same way it has been kicking your ass since November 2016. This time it will be that nothing much comes out of Mueller’s folly, and that you won’t get what you want from accusations of sexual misconduct, and that you won’t have success in the 2018 elections.

Idiot, unlike you politico loons I don't get to believe what I WANT to believe.

What I know is Mueller's investigation is going strong and keeps bringing indictments, guilty pleas and more damning revelations, while you right wing clowns keep claiming nothing is happening.

9cc.gif

lol yea? How?

What I know is Mueller's investigation is going strong and keeps bringing indictments, guilty pleas and more damning revelations, while you right wing clowns keep claiming nothing is happening.

9cc.gif

Well moron, I’ll just sit back and watch. It’s been fun watching reality kick your asses so far, I don’t think it will stop.

lol yea? How?

What you looking for? You know there’s no there there from Mueller right? So what do you have that you’re so confident if Mueller hasn’t shown his hand? That’s why there’s no there there at all at this time. Agree?

lol yea? How?

9cc.gif

Well moron, I’ll just sit back and watch. It’s been fun watching reality kick your asses so far, I don’t think it will stop.

That's what I thought, total non-answer.

Put that tail between your legs and run off now.

lol yea? How?

9cc.gif

You didn’t ask a question you illiterate idiot. It was a statement, and I stated we’ll watch and see. Just how stupid are you really?

lol yea? How?

9cc.gif

You didn’t ask a question you illiterate idiot. It was a statement, and I stated we’ll watch and see. Just how stupid are you really?

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393-min-300x219.jpg

...you do know that this is a forum and people can easily take a look at what was said...right?

lol yea? How?

9cc.gif

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393-min-300x219.jpg

...you do know that this is a forum and people can easily take a look at what was said...right?

lol yea? How?

And if you weren’t an illiterate idiot, you would read and understand my answer to that question several posts back. How stupid are you really? Pretty fucking stupid apparently.

Forum List

Back