What are the democrats going to do now?

If that is true, it should be easy to provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy. Yet that seems to be an impossible task. You simply can't do it because one doesn't exist.

Ok, you are too stupid to talk to. If one person gave you a list and you are sitting here claiming no one can give you a list then you are too fucking stupid to talk to or a liar. I’m betting you are both. Dismissed.

If the list existed and you could answer you wouldn't dodge every single response.

Provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy.

Here's a big one: repealing Obama's "Clean Power Plan." That was scheduled to triple the cost we pay for energy.

I don't believe that has actually been done. If you have a link that states the repeal is actually complete please share it. Then explain to me how sticking with more expensive and dirty coal is a good idea.

Whether it has been accomplished yet, the fact remains that it's on the chopping block.

Obama's "Clean Power Plan" does a lot more than abolish coal as a power source. However, I am glad you can finally admit that it does do that.

Funny.
We Energies Closing Coal-Fired Plant In Pleasant Prairie

Ok, you are too stupid to talk to. If one person gave you a list and you are sitting here claiming no one can give you a list then you are too fucking stupid to talk to or a liar. I’m betting you are both. Dismissed.

If the list existed and you could answer you wouldn't dodge every single response.

Provide one example from that list that would have a positive effect on the economy.

Here's a big one: repealing Obama's "Clean Power Plan." That was scheduled to triple the cost we pay for energy.

I don't believe that has actually been done. If you have a link that states the repeal is actually complete please share it. Then explain to me how sticking with more expensive and dirty coal is a good idea.

Whether it has been accomplished yet, the fact remains that it's on the chopping block.

Obama's "Clean Power Plan" does a lot more than abolish coal as a power source. However, I am glad you can finally admit that it does do that.

Ok so you believe something that hasn't been done yet is having a positive effect on the economy. You believe in santa too I assume?

Doing it would have destroyed the economy, numskull.

Ok so you believe something that hasn't been done yet is having a positive effect on the economy. You believe in santa too I assume?

It has been in place for some time now. The economy has been growing in strength. Stop making things up.

Funny.

That plant is almost 40 years old. It was almost due to be replaced.

Last edited:

It has been in place for some time now. The economy has been growing in strength. Stop making things up.

it never went into affect.

Clean Power Plan - Wikipedia

The final version of the plan was unveiled by President Obama on August 3, 2015.[8] The 460-page rule (RIN 2060–AR33) titled "Carbon Pollution Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units" was published in the Federal Register on October 23, 2015.[9] The Obama administration designed the plan to lower the carbon dioxide emitted by power generators.[10]

It was revealed on October 4, 2017, that the EPA under the Trump Administration was planning to end the Clean Power Plan.[11][12] Two days later, it was revealed that the President was considering alternatives to the plan through public discussion, and guidelines on how they intended to repeal the plan were leaked as well.[13][14] EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt announced the formal process to change EPA rules and repeal the plan would begin on October 10.[15][16] Pruitt then signed a rule repealing the Clean Power Plan on October 10, 2017, as planned.[17][18] Even before its repeal, the plan had never gone into effect, due to a lawsuit from states opposed to it.[19]

It has only been place for 2 years, and economic growth under Obama was anemic.

Ok well you realize last years economic growth is only very slightly below this year right? So I guess Trump growth is also anemic?

AND what growth there was under Obama was propped up with $3.4 TRILLION dollars in phony money the Federal Reserve printed. When Obama was sworn in the Federal Reserve assets were 6% of GDP, when he left office it was 23.5% of GDP holy shit.

Funny.

That plant is almost 40 years old. It was almost do to be replaced.

Yes I would expect we will be getting more cleaner energy. The costs of pollution can be quite high. Look at China. They are closing plants because of so much pollution.

Ok well you realize last years economic growth is only very slightly below this year right? So I guess Trump growth is also anemic?

The trend is in the right direction. Trump's tax plan hasn't even passed yet.

Funny.

Yes I would expect we will be getting more cleaner energy. The costs of pollution can be quite high. Look at China. They are closing plants because of so much pollution.

We don't have 1/100th of the pollution China has. What leftists fail to comprehend is an economic concept called "diminishing returns." Once you go past a certain point, then further improvements get very expensive. We are long past that point in the USA. China hasn't even started yet.

You realize last years economic growth was propped up with the Federal Reserve printing money right? The Fed printed $3.4 trillion dollars to prop up Obama. When Obama was sworn in Fed assets purchased with printed money was only 6% of GDP, when Obama left office Fed assets purchased with printed money had ballooned to 23.5% of GDP.

Funny.

We don't have 1/100th of the pollution China has. What leftists fail to comprehend is an economic concept called "diminishing returns." Once you go past a certain point, then further improvements get very expensive. We are long past that point in the USA. China hasn't even started yet.

The left should be spending all their money and time trying to force China to reduce pollution, why don't they? Is environmentalism just a faux means to attack corporations they hate?

Then there is the ungodly amount of filth and pollution flowing out of Dem run cities. They spill hundreds of millions of gallons of untreated sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water beaches have to be closed as health threats.

Dem's preach to us about the environment, then Obama grants them permission to kill protected endangered eagles with their wind farms which would normally get you throw in prison.

yes the same trend it was on with Obama.

Funny.

Thankfully. You can't even see the sky in much of China. That is why we need cleaner sources of energy.

The trend under Obama was sub 3.0% performance as far as the eye could see.

Funny.

Thankfully. You can't even see the sky in much of China. That is why we need cleaner sources of energy.

We aren't China. I can see the sky just fine. We have all the regulation we need and then some.

The trend under Obama was sub 3.0% performance as far as the eye could see.

Like I said, not much a difference over last year.
gdp_large.png

They spent the first part of the year repealing regulations Obama slapped on at the end that hurt businesses

The tax cuts will benefit businesses.

The end of the Obamacare mandate, if it remains in the tax bill will help too.

The economy hasn't gotten your analysis.

Name one substantial regulation that was repealed.

The economy is trending the same as it was with Obama.

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act
Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
Sure. The trend is clear. Because sluggish is the same as robust.

Trump is Making America Great Again. This is a good thing!

Sorry Meathead. Trump has not Make America Great. He made America sick.
Right now we are the laughingstock of the world. Because Trump promotes hatred, bigotry, unethical, abusive, racism, ignorance, a groper, promotes child molester. That is how majority of Americans think of this president.

HE SHOULD STEP DOWN WHILE HE STILL HAVE TIME.
That’s why every country takes our lead?

The economy under Obama was stagnated. There wasn't any serious growth in 8 years. Trump takes over and the economy explodes. We are supposed to believe this is a coincidence?

And there doesn't have to be a major regulation repealed. Thousands of minor ones slowing business growth being repealed will let businesses act
Economy is trending the same as obama.

So you can't name even one. Shocking.
Sure. The trend is clear. Because sluggish is the same as robust.

Trump is Making America Great Again. This is a good thing!

Sorry Meathead. Trump has not Make America Great. He made America sick.
Right now we are the laughingstock of the world. Because Trump promotes hatred, bigotry, unethical, abusive, racism, ignorance, a groper, promotes child molester. That is how majority of Americans think of this president.

HE SHOULD STEP DOWN WHILE HE STILL HAVE TIME.

Unfortunately for you leftists, Trump has made American great again. It's only the America-hating leftists who Trump has made "sick", and I say "good for the shitheads."

The Democrat Party is truly the laughingstock of the world, because of their impotence. For decades they've been pushing their Marxist agenda of hatred, bigotry, unethical and criminal behavior, sexual abuse, thinly-veiled racism, ignorance, perversion, and child-molestation.

Sincerely, you don't speak for the majority of Americans. The majority of Americans disagree with you, and that's why we elected President Donald trump. Either grow and adapt to the changes which this country has gone through, or get the hell out of the way. Because you will be steamrolled if you don't.

Trump has not Make America Great but he made us stinks here and all over the world. That’s a fact.
Remember anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes from 212 millions registered voters. That 63+ millions are dwindling fast. With all the chaos that is going on and on that he keeps creating like a little stupid kid. You do not expect that number will grow.

Someone mentioned here military love Trump. That is a lie. I deal with active military personnel and veterans regularly. They hate this asshole.
If you ask the intelligence agencies. They hate him more. These are facts.
Trump is total disgrace to America. He is becoming the most hated POTUS of America now he is becoming the most hated POTUS in this planet.

Check out his popularity the lowest and most disgusting ever. I AM SPEAKING FOR MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.
We’re not paying attention to you

Are you going to kill yourself when Moore wins?

Please don't do that. Contrary to what the leftist media has fooled you into believing, we Republicans aren't really cold-hearted and unfeeling bastards.

Not me .. Either way it's a win/win. :)
You don’t like people making their own decisions do you? Information is out, people will vote. Why do you feel you must interfere?

You hate free speech

Forum List

Back